This girl fell out of the sky.
这个女孩是从天上掉下来的
I just wanted to let you know,
我只想让你知道
that a uniformed officer will be with the sitter,
今天保姆去学校接诺亚的时候
when she picks Noah up from school today.
会有一名制♥服♥警♥察♥陪着他
Great. Thank you so much, I appreciate it.
好的 非常感谢 我很感激
How is Noah doing?
诺亚怎么样
Ah, he's thrilled.
他倒是很激动
He gets to ride to and from school in a squad car,
他可以坐着警车上学放学
but the school administration,
但学校的管理人员
not so much. Miller's a bad guy,
紧张的要死 米勒是个坏人
but do you really think that he would go after
但你真的觉得他会去对付
a Lieutenant's kid? Rollins, I don't know,
一名警督的孩子吗 罗琳斯 我不知道
what he's capable of.
他的能力有多少
The prelim report from the ME on our Jane Doe.
法医关于无名氏尸体的初步报告
No water in her lungs,
她的肺里没有水
so she was dead before she hit the river.
她在掉进河里之前就死了
So cause of death? OD.
死亡原因呢 吸毒过量
China White, highly-concentrated fentanyl.
中国白粉 高纯度的芬太尼
This girl wasn't an addict.
这个女孩不是个瘾君子
There's no trace in her hair or nails, no needle marks.
她的头发和指甲里都没检测出毒品 身上也没有针孔
So she was given a hot shot.
所以她被打了针致死剂量
The ME's ruling it undetermined for now,
法医还没有给出最终结论
but they also found the presence of semen from two different men.
但他们还发现了有两个不同男人的精♥液♥残留
No DNA hits.
DNA没有匹配
And there's no matches with Missing Persons?
失踪人口里没有查到相符合的吗
Not yet.
还没找到
This girl is healthy, she has expensive dental work,
这女孩身体健康 花了大价钱修整牙齿
she had parents, I mean,
她肯定有父母 我是说
they have to be looking for her.
他们现在肯定还在找她
Well, it's only been 24 hours.
才过去二十四小时
We'll keep checking.
我们会继续查的
The ME just finished the autopsy.
法医刚完成了尸检
Go. Go.
去 去吧
From the condition of the body,
从尸体状况看来
All right, so small plane, maybe a helicopter.
好吧 小型飞机 或者是直升机
That's your department.
那是你们的工作
I can tell you that she was in the water
我能告诉你们的是尸体在被冲上岸之前
less than 15 hours before she washed ashore.
在水里至少泡了15小时
All right, great.
了解 很好
So we get a grid of the tidal pattern from the Coast Guard,
我们要从海岸警卫队那里拿到潮汐模式的坐标
we find out where she hit the water,
找到她从哪里坠入水中
we cross reference that with the FAA,
去美国联邦航♥空♥管理局交叉检索
for aircraft in that area...
找到那片区域的飞机
So we know,
那样我们知道了
where, when, how...
地点 时间与方式
we still don't know who.
但还是不知道她是谁
Just getting to that.
正要说到这个
At first, I was at a loss for this little mermaid.
一开始 我对这具女尸也挺困惑的
No tattoos, breast implants, but then I found these.
没有纹身 没有隆胸 但之后我找到了这个
What is that, a contact lens?
是什么 一片隐形眼镜吗
Two of them.
是一对
It's a miracle they stayed on the eyeball through the fall.
在坠落过程中镜片没有脱落还真是奇迹
Right, so we can contact the manufacturer,
是啊 所以我们能联♥系♥到生产商
but the phrase "Needle in a haystack" comes to mind.
但是我又想到了「大海捞针」这个词
If you let me finish...
请听我说完
these lenses have a unique prescription.
她的眼镜度数十分独特
.
左眼矫正度数为0.5
.
右眼为0.05
That kind of difference in visual acuity from eye to eye
在视觉敏锐度中两眼差别如此之大
is one in a million.
是万中独一的
Narrow it down enough for you?
范围缩的够小了吧
Lindsay Parker, 16.
琳赛·帕克 16岁
Her ophthalmologist confirmed the contacts lens prescription.
她的眼科医生确认了隐形眼镜的处方度数
She lived here with her parents,
她与她父母同住在这里
Vanessa and Hugo Parker.
瓦妮莎和乌戈·帕克夫妇
And they didn't file a Missing Persons report
他们难道就没有为杳无音信的16岁女儿
for a 16yearold girl. Well, she's 16.
上报人口失踪吗 她已经16岁了
These days, that's pretty independent.
这年头 这叫作独♥立♥
I mean, who knows if they even realize she's missing.
我是说 谁知道他们有没有意识到女儿失踪了
Yeah, this never gets easier, does it?
孩子大了也省不了心 是吧
No.
的确
Yes?
什么事
I'm Lieutenant Benson, this is Detective Rollins.
我是本森警督 这位是罗琳斯警探
We're from the Special Victims Unit.
我们是特殊受害者部门的
So you found her? Please tell me you found her.
所以找到她了吗 请告诉我你们找到她了
Can we come in? Of course.
我们能进来吗 当然
Vanessa, it's the police.
瓦妮莎 是警♥察♥
Where's Lindsay? Where's my baby?
琳赛在哪 我的心肝宝贝在哪
Lieutenant, Detective.
警督 警探
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
I'm just here to help, Lieutenant.
我是来帮忙的 警督
I can assure you.
我能向你保证
Rob's been our family attorney for ten years.
罗布做我们的家庭律师已经有十年之久了
When Lindsay didn't come home, he was my first call.
琳赛没有回家 我第一个电♥话♥就是打给他
We need to speak with you about Lindsay.
我们需要跟二位谈谈琳赛
Lindsay was spending the weekend
琳赛去了萨格港
at her friend Brooke's house in Sag Harbor.
她的朋友布鲁克的家里度周末
When she didn't answer her phone, we called the house.
打她手♥机♥没有接听 我们就打电♥话♥到布鲁克家
The parents told us their daughter told them
她的父母亲说布鲁克告诉他们
that she was with us.
琳赛已经回家了
Okay, we're gonna need their contact.
好的 我们需要对方的联♥系♥方式
Oh, of course.
没问题
We didn't call the police.
我们没有报♥警♥
They're teenage girls and Lindsay's been
她们都是年轻姑娘而且琳赛以前
to parties before and come home late.
也有过参加派对晚归的经历
And we just... we didn't wanna embarrass her.
我们只是 我们不想让她难堪
So we called Rob to hire a private detective
所以在这样的情况下我们打电♥话♥让罗布
if it came to that.
雇了一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So, Mr. And Mrs. Parker...
是这样 帕克先生 帕克太太
we are so very sorry.
我们非常抱歉
Wait, Lindsay's all right, isn't she?
稍等 琳赛没事 是吧
No. I'm sorry.
不 我很遗憾
Is this your daughter?
这是你们的女儿吗
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
Yes, wha... what...?
是的 怎么 怎么
No. No, that's not Lindsay.
不 不 这人不是琳赛
I mean, that's not... That's not Lindsay.
我是说 这不 那不是琳赛
What happened? Was this some kind of accident?
发生了什么事 是发生了意外吗
We're still investigating.
我们仍在调查中
We wanna find out what happened to Lindsay,
我们想要知道琳赛到底发生了什么
so we're gonna need her phone records,
所以我们需要她的手♥机♥记录
access to her social media...
登入她的社交媒体账号♥
I can get you all of that. Okay.
我可以提供这些 好的
Again, we're so very sorry.
再次 请你们节哀
If there's anything that we can do to help you...
如果有什么我们能帮助到你们
Her body....what are we supposed to do?
她的尸体 我们该怎么办
Where is she?
她在哪里
We'll help you make arrangements.
我们会协助你们处理好的
Yeah.
是的
So, we'll give you some time,
我们会给你们一些时间
and we'll be in touch.
我们会保持联♥系♥
If you have any questions, feel free.
如果你们有任何问题 请尽管打电♥话♥
I can show you out.
我送你们出去吧
Anything the police need, obviously, I'm here to help.
警♥察♥需要任何东西 我非常乐意帮忙
You know what? I'm gonna meet you outside.
这样吧 我待会儿在外面和你碰头
You sure? Yep. I'm good, Amanda.
你确定吗 确定 我没事 阿曼达
I'll be out front.
我就在门口等你
I realize this is awkward.
我觉得这样很尴尬
I don't even know where to begin with you.
我都不知要从何说起
Do your clients know that you're a criminal?
你的客户知道你是罪犯吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表