Brian didn't do anything, okay?
布莱恩什么也没做 好吗
Why was he attacking you, Sam?
那他为什么攻击你 山姆
Because to me, it looked like he was either trying
因为在我看来 他看起来要么是想杀了你
to kill you or he was trying to shut you up about something.
要么就是试图阻止你说出一些事情
Sam's father is gonna join.
山姆的父亲来加入谈话
Is that okay with you, Sam?
你觉得可以吗 山姆
Um, y-yeah, that's--that's fine.
好的 没问题
Molly, you want to take a break?
莫莉 你想休息一下吗
I'm fine.
我没关系
Okay, then. Let's--
那好 那么 让我们
I have something to tell you.
我要告诉你们一些事
We have something to tell you.
我们要告诉你们一些事
My son came out to me this morning.
我儿子今天早上来找我
What? He's gay.
什么 他是同性恋
He met a young man on the trip.
旅行的时候他遇到了个年轻人
One thing led to another.
就这样发生了后来的事
But we talked it out, me and Sam.
但我和山姆聊过了
I'm good. He's good.
我没异议 他也没异议
We're just going to keep talking,
我们打算继续保持交流
maybe go to counseling as a family, right, Sam?
也许会去参加家庭咨♥询♥ 对吧 山姆
Right.
是的
But, Sam, there was bruising.
但是 山姆 你身上有淤青
You were bleeding, so whatever happened, it--
你还流血了 无论发生了什么 那都是
You told me you were drunk, son?
你说你喝醉了是吧 儿子
Um, yeah, um, I was drunk,
是的 我喝醉了
and, I mean, things got a little rough.
之后就变得有点而粗暴了
But I--I--I wasn't hurt or anything.
但我没觉得有受伤或什么的
Who was this guy?
那家伙是谁
Um, I didn't get a name.
我没问名字
What'd he look like? How old was he?
他长什么样 年纪多大
Where did this happen exactly?
这一切具体发生在什么地方
My son doesn't need to be interrogated,
我儿子不必接受审问
unless being homosexual is a crime.
除非同性恋是犯罪
I'm sure that's not what you're saying.
我相信你们没这个意思
No, that's not, but what we are saying is that your son
当然不是 但我们现在谈论的是你儿子还太年幼
is too young to consent.
不该对他下手
We've answered enough questions.
我们已经回答了足够多的问题了
I'm taking my family home.
我要带我的家人回家
We can both agree that that was a load of crap.
我们都同意刚才就是堆废话
Sam was drunk, met some guy in the woods?
山姆喝多了 在树林里遇到了一个人
The father's protecting his older son.
那父亲在包庇他的大儿子
I already put a call into Child Protective Services.
我已经联♥系♥了未成年保护机构
We got to get Sam out of that apartment.
我们得把山姆从那个家里弄出来
We got to get him away from Brian.
要让他远离布莱恩
I'll ask Family Court about an emergency order.
我会向家事法庭申请紧急指令
I'll keep you posted.
我到时会通知你的
Okay, but so now what?
我们现在怎么办
We canvass friends, relatives?
走访他的朋友 亲戚吗
See if anybody knows anything?
看有没有人知道些什么事
Something like this, people don't want to know.
像这样的事情 没人想知道
The mother knows,
他母亲知道
Molly.
莫莉
I can't talk to you.
我不能和你们谈话
My family will be home soon!
我的家人马上就回来了
Where exactly is your family right now, Mrs. Conway?
你家人现在在哪里 康韦夫人
John took them out for pizza.
约翰带他们去吃披萨了
Like we have something to celebrate.
就好像我们有什么事值得庆祝似的
And you didn't go.
但是你没去
That's--that's a lot of dinners to get through.
你还要熬过很多个晚餐啊
I mean, your boys won't be out of the house
我是说 你两个儿子大概还要有三四年
for, what, three, three or four more years?
才能走入社会吧
Pretending that everything's okay.
假装一切照常如旧
We'll get through this.
我们会熬过去的
Yeah, well, your husband, maybe, and Brian,
当然 也许你丈夫可以 还有布莱恩
but...what about Sam?
但是 山姆能吗
I'm just curious how you're going to
我很好奇你要怎么
get through looking into your son's eyes
度过那些在餐桌上
at the dinner table
跟你儿子对视的瞬间
or when you're saying good night to him
或者当你对他说晚安时
knowing that he knows that his mother didn't protect him,
彼此心知肚明他的母亲并没有保护他
his mother didn't keep him safe.
他的母亲无法保护他周全
Please.
别说了
What can I do?
我又能做什么呢
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生了什么
That night...I heard sounds from Sam's room.
那天晚上 我听到山姆房♥间里有动静
I was listening at the door. I could hear Sam.
我趴在门上偷听 听到了山姆
He was...
他当时
whimpering like an animal.
像动物一样在呻♥吟♥
It broke my heart.
我的心都碎了
Okay.
没事的
So, okay, what did you do?
那么 你做了什么
I called Sam's name, but there was no answer,
我叫了山姆 但是没人答应
so I opened the door
于是我打开门
and Sam, he was just...on the bed
发现山姆 他躺在床上
and he...
而他
was standing there zipping his pants.
他站在一边正在穿裤子
Brian was.
布莱恩吗
My husband!
是我丈夫
John just walked out like nothing happened.
约翰就像没事人一样走了出去
I asked Sam if he was okay,
我问山姆他还好吗
and...he just yelled at me.
而他却只是对我大吼
"Just leave me alone. Go!"
「走开 让我一个人静静」
Later, in bed, John said, "Don't say a word.
后来 我们躺在床上 约翰说「什么都不许说
"Not a word.
一个字都不行
Sam's fine."
山姆没事」
The next day, the boys went to school.
第二天 孩子们去上学
John left for work like everything was fine.
约翰像一切安好似的去上班
I...I searched Sam's room.
我检查了山姆的房♥间
I found underwear in his closet.
在他的衣柜里找到了他的内♥裤♥
It was wet, and there was blood.
是湿的 上面还有血迹
Where are those underwear?
那些内♥裤♥在哪里
John told me to throw them into the washer.
约翰让我扔进洗衣机里洗了
I-I closed my eyes.
我闭眼不看
I shut my mouth.
闭口不言
I pretended I didn't see what I saw.
我假装什么都没看见
He's always... been tough on the boys.
他总是 对孩子们很苛刻
He's strict, but this--
他很严厉 但这
Molly, honey, we missed you!
莫莉 亲爱的 我们想你啦
We got pizza to go instead.
我们买♥♥了披萨回来
We can all eat together.
我们可以一起吃
The hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
Mr. Conway, turn around.
康韦先生 转过身去
What's going on? You're under arrest.
什么情况 你被捕了
For what?
为什么
The rape of your son.
强♥奸♥你儿子
Let me tell you something about my wife, pal.
让我告诉你我老婆是什么样的人 老兄
She tends to agree with the last person she spoke to.
她总会向着最近一个跟她讲话的人
You're saying that your wife doesn't have a mind of her own.
你是说你妻子自己没有任何想法吗
I'm saying one of you bastards
我是说你们俩混♥蛋♥中的一个
put this garbage in her head.
撺掇她有了这些乱七八糟的想法
The truth is, pal,
事实上 老兄
we never considered this.
我们从未想过这一点
Because it's sick!
因为这太变♥态♥了
Calm down. Calm!
冷静点 怎么冷静
No one's saying you're--
没人说过你
Damn it, I can't even say the words!
妈的 我甚至无法说出口
Do you hunt, Mr. Stone?
你打猎吗 斯通先生
That's irrelevant.
与案子无关
That's where you're wrong.
那你就错了
There's a moment when you're hiding in the brush,
当你藏在灌木丛中前方五十码地方
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表