You know, some guys, they... they just like young girls.
要知道 有些人 他们就是喜欢小女孩
The younger the better.
而且越小越好
Have you asked around the school?
你在学校里打听过吗
I've got a great record.
我的记录非常好
I've never been accused of anything like this.
我从没有收到过类似这样的指控
Well, everybody's got to start somewhere.
每个人都会从某些地方开始
Okay, okay, you say that she's pregnant?
好吧 好吧 你说她怀孕了
I'll give blood, DNA, whatever you want.
我可以提供我的血液 DNA 无论你们要什么
That's exactly what we want to hear.
这正是我们想要听到的
Absolutely not.
当然不行
I thought you wanted to know who the father was.
我以为你想知道孩子的父亲是谁
I did, but judging by the looks on your faces now,
我是想 但从你们脸上的表情判断
uh, I'm not so sure.
现在我不太确信了
Even if Mackenzie was raped?
哪怕迈肯齐是被强♥奸♥的吗
Look, she doesn't see it that way
听着 她自己不这么认为
and at this point, she's decided
并且现阶段 她已经决定
she's keeping the baby.
要留下这个孩子
So what?
那又怎样
So... wait, wait, you're... you're fine
所以 等等 等一下 你对于
with what happened to your daughter?
你女儿发生的事没意见吗
I have to be.
我必须没有
I loved Mack's mom, I love Mack.
我爱小迈的妈妈 我爱小迈
I'm in this for the long haul.
我一直以来就是如此
And the last thing we need is some stranger butting in
我最不想发生的就是一个陌生人闯进我们的生活
and demanding rights that he doesn't deserve.
还要求一些他不配有的权利
Look, this is what Mackenzie wants!
听着 这就是迈肯齐想要的
Mackenzie's a child.
迈肯齐是个孩子
She doesn't know what she wants.
她不知道她想要什么
Yes, she does.
不 她知道
And if that changes, we'll reconsider.
如果情况有变 我们会考虑的
So the way this usually works is,
所以通常的做法是
first there's a crime, and then we go to court and
首先必须要有个罪案 然后我们上法庭
we nail the person that did it.
然后钉死那个罪犯
We can't tell if there's a crime
我们在知道父亲是谁之前
until we know who the father is.
就不会知道有没有罪案
We think it was an adult? She won't say,
你们认为是个成年人吗 她不肯说
and unless we can get her to take
除非我们能强迫她
a paternity test,
去做个孕期检测
then we won't know who the father is
不然我们就不知道父亲是谁
and we don't know if she was raped.
也就不知道她是不是被强♥奸♥了
You realize her attorney's going to argue
你意识到她的律师会抗辩说
some form of my body my choice?
类似于我的身体我做主
She's 13 years old, Peter.
她才13岁 彼得
And then we're gonna get hit with a heavy dose
然后我们就会被疯狂指控说
of her right to privacy.
侵犯了她的隐私权
Is there a chance?
有机会吗
Just... is there even a chance?
只是 会有机会吗
As long as judges are human, there's a chance.
只要法官是人 就会有机会
Hey, Stone got the motion put on tomorrow's calendar.
斯通把动议提上了明天的日程
Good for you.
不错啊
Well, don't be so excited about it.
但现在别高兴的太早
What I meant was, Liv, is it's good for you.
我的意思是 丽芙 对你来说不错
I'm not so sure how good it is for Mackenzie.
我不确定这对迈肯齐来说有多好
There's a chance that we're looking at statutory rape.
我们有可能面对的是法定强♥奸♥罪
There's a chance we're not.
也有可能不是
I mean, Dreyfus offered up his DNA.
德莱弗斯主动提供他的DNA
Well, what can I say?
那我能怎么说
It makes my skin crawl a little bit thinking about
想到法庭会侵犯一个未成年人的隐私权
a court violating a minor's privacy.
这令我感到非常不安
You know, because let's say for the sake of argument that
要知道 为了便于讨论我们不妨先假定
the father is Zack or Jake or some other middle schooler.
孩子的父亲是扎克或杰克或其他的初中同学
Why ruin his life too?
为什么把他的生活也毁了呢
I didn't know a baby ruined anyone's life.
我不知道一个婴儿会毁了谁的生活
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
You know, maybe she... she's...
你懂得 也许她 她
she's keeping the burden off another 13-year-old.
她为了帮助另一个13岁的孩子减轻负担
Maybe she's being righteous by...
也许她只是为了做正确的事
by keeping him in the dark.
而向他有所隐瞒
And if it's a 40-year-old drama teacher?
但如果是个40岁的戏剧老师呢
I mean, did you?
要我说 你呢
Did I what?
我怎么了
Yeah, when you were pregnant,
当你怀孕的时候
did you let the father know before you...
你有没有在父亲发现之前
Before I what?
我♥干♥什么
You're making me say it?
你一定要让我说吗
We were standing right here and you told me
我们当时也是站在这里然后你告诉我
that you had an abortion.
你曾经也堕过胎
I-I never said that.
我从没说过
So I dreamt it?
那是我做梦吗
No, Amanda, what I said was...
不是 阿曼达 我曾说
is that regret can be an awful thing to live with
那会是一件一辈子都追悔莫及的事
and so you assumed...
你就假设
Yeah, and you let me.
是你误导我的
I did, and I'm sorry, Amanda.
是我不对 对不起 阿曼达
It's just... it's a very complicated story
这是 这是个很复杂的故事
and I didn't want to get into it.
而且我不想深入说
So it's a privacy thing,
所以这是件私事
which... which was my argument to begin with in this conversation.
这就是 这就是我们开始这次谈话的争论点
All right? Okay.
你说对吗 好吧
What the hell? Mackenzie.
怎么回事 迈肯齐
I'm so sorry, I didn't...
我很抱歉 我不是
Are you this Lieutenant she's yapping about?
你就是她一直在说的那个警督吗
I'm Lieutenant Benson.
我是本森警督
$19.65. I'm sorry?
19.65美元 你说什么
That's what was on the meter.
计价器显示的数字
Who takes a cab without money?
谁会坐出租车不带钱
Here. Thanks.
给你 谢了
A tip would be appreciated.
如果有小费我会很感激的
I hope you learned something, young lady.
我希望你从中能学到些什么 年轻人
I'm so sorry. I was gonna call.
对不起 我想打电♥话♥的
It's just Garrett took my phone.
只是手♥机♥还在加内特那里
Okay, that's why we're here, Mackenzie.
没事 这就是为什么需要我们了 迈肯齐
Are you okay? What's...
你还好吗 发生
what's going on? I don't know.
发生什么了 我不知道
I told Garrett that it was Mr. Dreyfus.
我跟加内特说是德莱弗斯先生
What did he say?
他是怎么说
He was so upset. Mr. D's a good guy.
他很不安 德先生是个好人
I didn't want him to get in trouble.
我不想让他惹上麻烦
I just thought that, with the blood test,
我只是觉得 通过血液检测
you'd figure out anyway and... I'm sorry about the money.
你总会查出来的 不好意思花了你的钱
Mackenzie, where is your stepfather right now?
迈肯齐 你继父现在在哪里
I don't know. I told him and he left.
我不知道 我和他说了后他就走了
Did he say where he was going?
他说他去哪里了吗
No, he slammed the door. He was so mad.
没有 他摔门出去了 他非常生气
Okay, honey, I want you to have a seat right here.
好的 亲爱的 你先坐在这里
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Mr. Dreyfus?
德莱弗斯先生
Mr. Howard.
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard, put the weapon down now.
霍华德先生 立刻放下武器
No.
不
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
I was so angry. I didn't know what I was doing.
我太生气了 我不知道我做了什么
Has your blood ever boiled, Mr. Stone?
你有过怒气冲天的感觉吗 斯通先生
She's only 13. I mean, how could he?
她才13岁 我想说 他怎么能
Please tell us what happened, Mr. Howard.
麻烦告诉我们发生了什么 霍华德先生
Go on.
说吧
Uh, Mack told me about the theater teacher,
小迈跟我说了戏剧老师
uh, Mr. Dreyfus.
德莱弗斯先生
And I had met him last spring after the Easter play,
我在去年春天的复活节演出之后见过他
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表