茉莉马龙酒吧的调酒师
that, you remember.
你还记得吗
That's where I got my hero's name.
我就是从那取得主角名字
The truth is,
真♥相♥是
we didn't kill Bobbi O'Rourke.
我们才没有杀害波比·奥鲁克
You people did.
是你们自作多情
The M.E.'s office finally got Rose Edelman thawed.
法医那边给罗丝·埃德尔曼解冻了
She had malignant tumors in both lungs.
她的双肺均患有恶性肿瘤
That's a painful way to die.
很痛苦的死亡方式
Only cancer isn't what killed her.
癌症还没到致命的时候
It was asphyxiation.
她死于窒息
They strangled their mother?
他们勒死了自己的母亲吗
There was no bruising on the neck.
尸体的脖子上没勒痕
The M.E. Thinks that they must have used a pillow,
法医认为他们是用的枕头
put it over her nose and her mouth.
盖住她的口鼻
I mean, she could barely breathe.
我是说 这会让她难以呼吸
It wouldn't have taken much effort.
而且也不需要很费力
You've read this, right?
你看了这本书 是吗
Enough to get the general flavor, yeah.
大体情况都了解 这样
"At once,
「那一刻
"I felt pitiful and small,
我感觉自己渺小无助
"Struck with wonder and sickened that this man,
对这个男人感到惊奇和厌恶
"20 years my senior,
他比我大二十岁
"Could find enough pleasure in my 12-year-old body.
尽情地享受着我十二岁的身体
"To turn over $50 of his hard-earned pay.
翻看着他付我的五十美元酬劳
"What was he feeling? What was he thinking?
他是什么感觉 他是怎么想的
"Did he love me or hate me?
他喜欢我还是讨厌我
"Did I love or hate him?"
我喜欢他还是讨厌他」
Amanda, I can't tell you how many times in my career
阿曼达 我数不清在我的警♥察♥生涯中
I've heard the exact same thing
从儿童性侵案的幸存者口中
from survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
听到过多少次这种相同的事
Only that's coming from a 73-year-old hoarder...
只是这次是个73岁的闷葫芦讲的
Who's completely rejected and alienated society.
他完全拒绝并疏远这个社会
Do you think he was abused?
你觉得他被猥亵过吗
If he was,
如果是
I think he deserves closure.
我认为他理应得到一个了结
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
Amanda? Yeah?
阿曼达 怎么
Come on, there were two kids in that house.
他们曾经是生活在那栋房♥子里的孩子
And that damn desk is driving me crazy, Liv.
那张狗屁办工作桌快把我逼疯了 丽芙
Once, out at Atlantic Beach,
有一次 去大西洋滩玩
Joe and I...
乔和我
I was probably 10. He would've been 12...
我可能十岁 他应该是十二岁
We were riding the waves
我们一起驰骋着海浪
it seemed like for hours.
好像有好几个小时
Mama was on the beach, reading her book.
老妈当时在海滩上看书
She loved books.
她很喜欢书
Well, maybe that's where you got your talent.
可能你得到了你老妈的遗传
We'd swim out to where the waves broke
我们游到海浪消退的地方
and then ride them in
然后乘着海浪回来
to see who could come closest to shore,
看看谁能离岸边更近
over and over again until
一次又一次
there were no waves anymore.
直到海浪不再冲击海滩
We tried to swim in, but the undertow...
我们费力往回游 不过退潮
No matter how hard we tried,
不管我们怎么努力游
we just ended up getting further and further from the shore.
到最后都只会离岸边越来越远
We thought we were gonna die, Joe and I.
我们都以为会死 乔和我
He put his arms around me.
他的手臂环绕着我
And then suddenly, the lifeguard saw us,
突然间 救生员发现了我们
blew his whistle, stood up out of his chair,
吹响哨子 从椅子上站了起来
and swam out toward us.
并游向我们
And the next thing I knew, I was face down on the beach,
接下来我只知道 我的脸朝着沙滩
regurgitating salt water with every cough.
咳着那令人作呕的咸水
Well, you certainly owe that lifeguard.
显然你要感激那个救生员
No, no. I owe Mama.
不 不 我感激老妈
She beat the lifeguard out to us
是她把那救生员叫来救我们的
and kept us afloat until he got there.
让我们浮在水面上直到他游过来
She sounds like an amazing woman.
听上去她是位了不起的女士
The eggs always think they're smarter than the chicken.
你们年轻人总自认为比我们聪明
I'm not about to confess to something I didn't do,
我不会承认我没做过的事
Lieutenant.
警督
What about something that your brother did?
那你哥哥做过什么事呢
Well, I really don't know. You have to ask him.
那我真不知道 你该去问他
You, uh, got a husband?
那个 你结婚了吗
In a manner of speaking.
从某种意义上算是吧
What kind of answer is that? It's either yes or no.
这算哪门子回答 结了还是没结
No, but, um,
没有 但是
but there is someone... special.
有一个很特别的人
Yeah, well, until he marries you,
在他和你结婚之前
I don't want to hear from it. Okay...
我什么都不想听 好的
Joe, I'll... I'll keep you up to date... how about that?
乔 有进展我会告诉你的 好不好
How about you, Joe?
那你结婚了吗 乔
You never wanted a wife?
从来没想过要个老婆吗
No... me? No.
没有 我吗 没有啊
I'm too busy.
我太忙了
Yeah? "Too busy," Okay.
是吗 太忙了吗 好吧
'Cause you're pretty handsome.
因为你挺帅的
You would've been quite a catch for some lucky girl.
女孩子肯定都很喜欢你
So, what, are you shacking up like those, uh, flower people?
那么 你和那些佩花嬉皮士同居吗
Yeah, I'm shack...
是的 我是和
and they've been... they've been gone a long time.
而且这些人 他们早已成为历史了
Has he confessed yet?
他认罪了吗
Your brother? Mm.
你弟弟吗 当然
Who else?
还能有谁啊
He's weak, that kid.
那孩子太软弱了
He needs you to protect him?
他需要你保护他吗
You're damn straight.
肯定是啊
And sometimes...
而且有时候
What, Joe?
怎么了 乔
Sometimes it's really hard being the bigger brother.
有时候当个哥哥挺难的
Well, actually, Ben, I...
其实 本 我
I didn't come here to talk about your mother.
我不是来和你谈论你母亲的
What do you wanna talk about?
那你想谈些什么
I wanna talk about your book.
我想谈谈你的书
It was, uh,
这本书
it was powerful.
很有力量
You read it? I did.
你读过了吗 是的
And it was, um,
而且很有
so real.
真实感
And actually, I...
其实 我
I don't understand how you could've written it
我不明白你怎么可能写得出来
without...
如果没有
Oh, I, uh,
这样 我
I don't wanna talk about that.
我不想说这个
I know how hard it must have been.
你知道那肯定很痛苦
You know bubkes.
你知道个屁
No, Ben.
不 本
I know that anyone
我知道任何
who could've written a book like "Blue Barracuda"
能写出像《蓝色梭鱼》这本书的人
certainly must have lived through something.
肯定有过切身经历
You wrote that book
这本书是你写的
so you could tell the world
这样你就可以告诉全世界
how devastating, how horrifying it was.
那是多么地可怕 多么地令人恐惧
I wrote that book because we needed the money.
我写那本书只是因为我们需要钱
And you were ashamed.
而且你对此感到羞耻
That's why you didn't use your real name on the book.
所以你才没在书上署名你真实的名字
I could only imagine what you must have felt...
我可以想象你肯定感觉到
hate, rage, disgust.
仇恨 愤怒 厌恶
But shame...
但是羞耻
shame isn't on you, Ben.
你不必感到羞耻 本
This wasn't your fault.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表