Okay, so we'll call him for you.
好的 我们会帮你联♥系♥他的
No, please.
请不要这样
I-I should tell him.
该我来告诉他
Okay.
好的
So how 'bout, uh,
不如这样
Detective Carisi will drive you home.
卡里西警探会开车送你回家
And if there's anything else that you remember,
如果你记起来什么
you let us know.
告诉我们
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll wait for you outside.
我在外面等你
I've seen a million of 'em.
我见过成上百万个这样的女孩
I'm only interested in this one.
我只对这个感兴趣
Yeah, I think she was here.
是的 她当时是在这里
Waltzes in in her designer duds
站在一旁搔首弄姿
with no intention of ever paying for a drink.
根本没有自己付酒钱的打算
First she flirts with me,
她先跟我调情
hoping I'll give her a shot on the house.
希望我能免费送她一杯
Did you give her a shot?
你给她酒了吗
Well, sure.
当然了
A girl like that is good for business.
像那样的女孩对生意有好处
She found another sucker?
她钓到凯子了吗
Two, actually.
实际上有两个
They happen to be regulars here?
他们是这里的常客吗
I only know the one guy, Drew.
我只认识一个人 德鲁
He's my dealer. Your dealer?
他是我的大♥麻♥经销商 你的什么
You heard me say I'm a cop, right?
你知道我是警♥察♥ 对吧
Relax, bro, it's all legal.
放松 老兄 都是合法的
Edible marijuana.
食用大♥麻♥
This job is high-stress.
这份工作压力很大
Okay, this guy Drew,
好吧 这个叫德鲁的家伙
does he have a last name? Just Drew.
知道他姓什么吗 就知道德鲁
But he usually parks his truck on 52nd
但他通常把卡车停在第52大街
between First and Second.
在第一和第二大道之间
I got Rice Krispie treats,
我这儿有棉花糖米酥
brownies, lollipops.
布朗尼蛋糕 棒棒糖
All organic.
全是有机的
I grow it myself in my backyard.
都是我亲自在我家在后院种的
What are you in the mood for?
你看中哪一款了
I'm the mood for what you gave Grace Walker
我看中的是昨晚在你强♥奸♥格蕾丝·沃克之前
last night before you raped her.
给她下药的那款
Whoa, Grace said I raped her? No way, man.
格蕾丝说我强♥奸♥她了吗 不可能 伙计
You just knocked her unconscious?
所以你只是把她打得昏迷不醒吗
You definitely got the wrong guy.
你肯定找错人了
Besides, when I left,
此外 当我离开的时候
Grace was still standing and drinking.
格蕾丝仍然好好地站着那儿喝酒
With who? My buddy, Silas.
和谁 我的朋友 赛拉斯
You know, in my experience,
要知道 根据我的经验
when somebody throws their friend under the bus,
当有人把他们的朋友全盘供出时
they're lying. Look, man.
他们是在撒谎 听着 伙计
I took an Uber home. Alone.
我叫了辆网约车回家 独自一人
Around 11:00. You can ask the driver.
十一点左右 你可以去问司机
I will.
我会的
And I'm gonna need Silas' name and address, too.
我还想知道赛拉斯的全名和地址
I appreciate this.
谢谢你能送我
Wait till you get my bill.
等着收我的账单
Joking.
开玩笑
Sorry.
抱歉
My head's still not on straight.
我现在还不是很清醒
Well, you're gonna have a hell of a lump, there.
This is me.
就是这里
If you could just pull past the door.
能不能稍微开过大门口
Freddie, the doorman, he's kind of nosy.
弗雷迪 大楼门卫 他有点爱管闲事
Sure, no problem.
当然 没问题
You seen a lot of girls that have been, uh...
你一定见过很多经历过此事的女孩
Way too many.
太多了
How do their boyfriends take it usually?
她们的男友通常是怎么反应
You're worried about telling Tommy?
你是在担心汤米吗
I'm the one who got drunk.
喝得烂醉如泥的人是我
Maybe we just don't tell him about the other stuff.
也许我们不该告诉他其他的事情
I mean, that's really your choice, but...
我想说 这该由你做出选择 但是
in my experience, the support of a loved one
以我的经验 能得到爱人的支持
is a good thing. Yeah, I guess.
是一件好事 是啊 我想也是
Some women find it beneficial to speak about these things.
有些女性认为能说出这些事情是有益的
I mean, I'm happy to recommend a therapist.
我的意思是 我很乐意向你推荐位治疗师
I'm good.
我很好
Also if you don't want to go to work tomorrow,
如果你明天不想上班的话
I'm happy to call your boss... I'm kind of between jobs.
我能帮打电♥话♥给你的老板 我现在暂时失业
I, uh, I do medical research.
我是 我是做医学研究
Tommy doesn't care that I'm not contributing financially.
汤米并不在乎我有没有收入
What does Tommy do?
汤米是做什么的
He's a thoracic surgeon.
他是名胸科医生
That's impressive.
真不赖啊
Should let you catch the bad guys.
不打扰你工作了
Listen, take my card, all right?
听着 拿着我的名片 好吗
If you remember anything
如果你记起什么
or you just want to talk, don't hesitate.
或者只是想说说话 不要犹豫
Carisi.
我是卡里西
All right, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就到
Rape? You're crazy.
强♥奸♥ 你们简直疯了
She attacked me.
是她袭击了我
Grace is 90 pounds soaking wet.
格蕾丝才90磅 还被雨淋湿
Yeah, well, when she came at me with that steel rod,
是么 当她着根钢棍冲向我的时候
she was like Wonder Woman on bath salts.
她就像是个吸嗨了的神奇女侠
She wasn't looking too good either.
但她也浑身是伤
Yeah, because I whacked her.
是啊 因为我狠狠揍了她一顿
Self-defense.
正当防卫
She went after my money clip.
她想抢我的钱夹
Was that before or after you took her wallet?
那是你拿走她的钱包之前还是之后
What wallet?
什么钱包
Grace didn't have two nickels to rub together.
格蕾丝身上一个硬币都没有
And her panties? Like any good slut,
那她的内♥裤♥呢 如同所有荡♥妇♥那样
she wasn't wearing any when I got there.
当我摸她那儿时她没有穿任何东西
So if we do a DNA test
所以如果我们
on the semen that was found on her body,
拿在她身上发现的精♥液♥做DNA测试
that's not gonna match you, right?
结果应该不会与你的匹配 对吧
Christ.
上帝啊
We had sex.
我们发生了关系
It was consensual.
那是双方自愿的
Now if you don't mind, I have work to do.
如果你们不介意的话 我有工作要做
If you don't mind, stand up
如果你不介意的话 站起来
and turn your ass around.
转过身去
Harvey can go to friggin' hell.
全他妈是哈维的错
Harvey who?
哈维是谁
You can't even pick up a broad at a bar these days.
现如今在酒吧连个娘儿们都撩不到
What is this world coming to?
这世界究竟怎么了
Meet Silas Perry.
来见见赛拉斯·派瑞
He admits to partying with Grace Walker
他承认昨晚和格蕾丝·沃克
at the Black Bunny last night till 2:00 a.m.
在黑兔酒吧狂欢到凌晨两点
Interrogation One.
一号♥审讯室
Grace remember anything more about what happened last night?
格蕾丝还能记起昨晚发生别的什么事吗
Nah, she was pretty tired. Well, call her.
不 她已经很累了 打电♥话♥给她
We need to get her in here for a line-up.
我们需要她过来指认
That's gonna be a problem.
这似乎点问题
I tried the number she gave us.
我打了她留给我们的号♥码
It goes to the Theta Phi Kappa house
那其实是斯宾斯大学
at Spence College.
优等生联合会的电♥话♥
They've never heard of a Grace Walker.
他们从来没有听说过格蕾丝·沃克
Why is this never easy?
为什么总是那么难
No, we must have written it down wrong.
不 一定是我们写错了
No big deal, let's go back to the building.
没关系 我再回那栋楼看一下
What can I tell you?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表