You know what else is good about standing?
你知道站着还有什么好处么
It makes it easier to arrest your ass.
逮捕你的时候省事多了
This is outrageous.
简直无理取闹
Rollins. Yeah.
罗琳斯 好的
No, I know where to find her.
不 我知道去哪里找她
What? That was TARU.
什么事 是技术部
That sex tape-somebody emailed it
去年把艾米莉亚性♥交♥视频
to Emilia last August.
以电邮形式发给她的人
It was her sister, Lara.
正是她的姐姐 劳拉
The good news is,
好消息是
your kid sister kept your name out of it.
你那尚年幼的妹妹并未出♥卖♥♥♥你
Bad news, we know you filmed her having sex
坏消息是 我们知道是你在她与两个年长男人发生
with two older guys.
关系的时候给她录了像
That's child porn, Lara.
这是儿童情♥色♥了 劳拉
We didn't sell it or anything.
我们又没有卖♥♥视频什么的
Feds aren't gonna really care.
联邦探员可不管那么多
Yeah, and a New York DA isn't gonna be too keen
是的 而且纽约地检署也不喜欢
on pimping out a minor.
给未成年人拉皮条的事
No, it's not like that at all.
不 完全不是那样
I was invited to a party, and Emilia begged to come with me.
有人邀请我参加聚会 而艾米莉亚恳求要跟我一起去
She wants to do everything I do.
我做什么她就想做什么
Did she know what kind of party this was?
她知道聚会是什么性质的么
Yeah, she didn't care. She was into it.
知道 但是她不在乎 她很喜欢
And you didn't think she was a little bit young for this?
你就没觉得她年龄太小了点吗
Look, she had to grow up sometime.
听着 她总得长大吧
She's my baby sister.
她是我的宝贝妹妹
The operative word being "Baby."
是啊 这里的关键词是「宝贝」
I love her.
我爱她
I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
我不会做任何伤害她的事
Well, I think we're well past that.
我觉得这一茬我们已经谈过了
Don't you? Yeah, we are.
不觉得吗 是啊 谈过了
So you need to tell us whose party that was, okay?
所以你得告诉我们聚会是谁组织的 明白吗
A guy named Bob, I think.
一个叫鲍勃的人 应该是吧
I met him in a bar, okay?
我是在酒吧遇到他的 好吗
He told me he was staying at the Harper Hotel.
他当时告诉我他住在哈珀酒店
He was from Cincinnati or something.
从辛辛那提还是哪里过来的
What about the other guy? He was from LA.
另外一个人呢 他来自洛杉矶
They were both here on business.
他们都是来纽约出差的
Do you remember his name being Alex Kay?
还记得他的名字是不是阿莱士·凯伊吗
No. Should I?
不记得 我该记得吗
You gotta remember, we're from a tiny town in Italy, okay?
你还记得的吧 我们来自意大利的小镇
We were just looking for a little excitement.
我们就是来寻找一点刺♥激♥的
Okay.
好吧
Emilia and I swore
艾米莉亚和我发誓
that we'd keep this entire thing a secret.
不告诉别人这件事的
Then why'd you send her the video?
那你为什么把视频发给她呢
She wanted it. I don't know why.
她想要 我也不知道为什么
If Richard ever found out he'd send her home.
如果理查德发现的话就会把她送回老家
Well, it sounds like she would have been
在听上去她在老家
a hell of a lot safer back there.
也许还能更安全些
Yeah.
就是
So I have a class.
我要上课了
Yeah, go ahead.
好吧 去吧
You see that crucifix around her neck?
你看到她脖子上的十字架了吗
I don't buy for one second that she didn't know
她声称不知道自己的所作所为是错误的
what she was doing was wrong.
我是不买♥♥账的
How about the host parents?
寄宿家庭的父母呢
You think they had no idea this was going on?
你觉得他们也不知道发生了什么吗
Let's go find out.
我们去查查看
Hi. Hi, come on in.
你好 你们好 请进吧
Hi.
你们好
Wow, this is a beautiful apartment.
天呐 这公♥寓♥真漂亮
Oh, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Richard's a quant trader.
理查德是做量化交易的
He does very well. "Quant trader"?
收入挺不错的 量化交易员是做什么的
It has to do with algorithms for high-frequency trading.
是与高频交易的算法有关
Oh.
这样
It's a combination of math, finance, and computers.
结合了数学 财经 以及计算机
That's about all I know.
我就知道这么多
He'll tell you all about it if you're interested.
如果你感兴趣的话可以让他跟你们谈
Can I get you something? I--I have some coffee brewing.
你们要喝点什么吗 我正在煮咖啡
Sounds great. I'll help you. Oh, thank you.
听着不错 我来搭把手吧 谢谢
I still can't believe we have all this.
还是无法相信我们现在能过上这样的日子
Long way from Rego Park.
一个天一个地
It is.
的确
We couldn't have children of our own.
我们自己没法要孩子
Or should I say I couldn't.
或者我该说是我的问题
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, I've learned to live with it.
我已经学会接受现实
I think that we get as much out of the exchange students
我觉得我们从交换生身上得到的与他们从我们身上得到的
as they get out of us.
是一模一样的
You guys have been doing it for a long time?
你们接受交换生很久了吗
Mm, Emilia's our ninth.
对 艾米莉亚是第九个
That is some view.
景色真不错啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Oh, but now when I look out the window
但是现在我看向窗外
all I can think about is that cabbie driving by with Emilia.
我脑海里想着都是那个出租车司机载着艾米莉亚路过
There--there's nothing wrong with the case, is there?
这个案子没什么问题吧 是吗
Not at all, we're just wondering how Emilia's doing.
没问题 我们就是想要知道艾米莉亚最近怎么样
Are you sure you're cops?
你们确定是警♥察♥吗
We know how hard it can be
我们明白在发生那样的事情后
to readjust after...
要调整过来有多难
She seems to be doing okay, considering.
她看上去还不错 考虑到所发生的的事
Okay.
好的
'Cause, you know, we spoke to her and...
因为 要知道 我们跟她谈过
seemed like she was hiding something.
而她似乎有所保留
Mrs. Matthews.
马修斯夫人
I--I shouldn't.
我不该说的
Maybe we can help.
我们也许能帮上忙
No.
不
Nobody...
没人
What?
是什么
They were sexually abused.
她们曾遭到过性侵
Both of them.
她们两个都是
By their dad back in Italy.
是她们在意大利的父亲
Pleaseplease don't tell Richard that I told you. Sure.
拜托了 请不要告诉理查德我告诉你们了 当然
I mean, what--what kind of man does...
我是说 什么样的人能干出
So there's no doors on any of the bedrooms
这间公♥寓♥里所有的卧室
in that apartment.
都没有门
Emilia never had a moment's privacy.
艾米莉亚没有一点隐私
Doesn't make sense. We know she was a victim.
这说不通啊 我们都知道她是受害者
A victim would want double locks on the door.
受害者会想要在门上上两道锁
Right.
对啊
And the--the sister act at the sex party?
然后她姐姐对于性♥爱♥派对的反应
It--it's strange.
这真的太奇怪了
And it wouldn't be the first time
这也不是第一次
an abused teen acted out sexually, but this?
受虐待的少年表现的很性感 但这个
This doesn't add up.
这真的说不通
He's already in jail in Italy.
他已经在意大利的监狱里了
Lara testified against him.
劳拉出庭指证了他
I am so sorry for everything that you've been through.
我对你所经历的一切感到很抱歉
Emilia, how old were you?
艾米莉亚 你当时几岁了
Four.
四岁
Do I have to talk about this?
我一定要说这个吗
I--I really think that it will help.
我真的觉得这会有帮助
Help what? I'm fine.
对什么有帮助 我很好
I got over it. Sweetie, you're not fine, okay?
我已经熬过来了 亲爱的 你并不好 知道吗
You went to a sex party with two men
你和两个年纪比你大两倍的男人
that we over twice your age.
一起去了性♥爱♥派对
You think I'm a slut.
你觉得我是个荡♥妇♥
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表