In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的行为
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
There's no reason for you to be scared, honey.
你没必要感到害怕 亲爱的
I don't bite.
我又不会咬人
Do I look scared?
我看上去像害怕吗
You could sit a little bit closer.
你可以坐得更近些
How's this?
这样怎么样
Are you ready for some fun, Daddy?
你准备好来点乐子了吗 爹地
Call me Adam, I don't need the whole Daddy shtick.
叫我亚当 我不需要玩干爹这一套
What do you need?
那你需要什么
How 'bout seeing what you look like
比如看看这裙子底下的你
underneath this dress, huh?
长什么样子 怎么样
That can be arranged.
这个可以安排
God, you're hot.
天呐 你太性感了
How old are you?
你几岁了
It's not polite to ask a lady her age.
问女士的年龄可不太礼貌哟
Good morning.
早上好
Is it? You tell me.
是吗 你说呢
Considering I've barely closed my eyes
鉴于自从罗布·米勒出狱之后
since Rob Miller got out of prison.
我就基本没有合过眼
He's targeting me, Fin.
我现在是他的目标 芬恩
He wants me to know that he has all the power.
他想让我知道他拥有一切的权力
Liv, we have a unmarked car on your block,
丽芙 我们派了一辆无标记警车在你家的街区
one in front of Noah's school.
另一辆在诺亚的学校门面
There's no way he can get at you.
他不可能接近你们的
There's no way he can get at me?
他不可能靠近我吗
He walked right into that restaurant
他径直走进了那家餐厅
and introduced himself to Noah.
向诺亚介绍了他自己
I should have shot the son of a bitch.
我就该直接一枪打死那混♥蛋♥
No, not so loud. Stone is in your office, okay?
别这么大声 斯通在你的办公室里 好吗
I called him in.
我打电♥话♥让他来的
Okay.
好的
Wish I had better news.
真希望能告诉你些好消息
Please don't tell me
请别告诉我说
it's worse than Rob Miller making bail.
这比罗布·米勒保释出狱还要糟糕
Feds dropped the charges.
联邦法♥院♥撤诉了
Damn.
该死
He blackmailed the judge, he threatened witnesses,
他要挟了法官 他恐吓了目击证人
he threatened Nikki Staines.
他威胁了尼基·斯泰恩斯
We have him on tape saying, "No Nikki, no case."
我们有他的录音说「搞定尼基 就搞定了案子」
A federal judge ruled that statement didn't
联邦法官判定这份证词
rise to the legal standard.
不具有法律效力
What now? What about Nikki's rape?
现在怎么办 尼基的强♥奸♥案呢
There's nothing there. Nikki's scared.
已经什么都没有了 尼基退缩了
She's claiming it was consensual.
她声称是双方自愿的
I'll talk to her.
我会和她谈谈
Oh, my baby. It's gonna be okay.
我的宝贝 会没事的
Why don't you go to your room and lie down?
你不如先回房♥间躺一会儿
What kind of person...?
怎么样的人会
What?
怎么了
Miller killed my daughter's dog.
米勒杀了我女儿的狗
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure.
你确定吗 是的 我很确定
This is Penny's ashes right there.
那里放的就是佩妮的骨灰
The vet said that it was rat poison.
兽医说是老鼠药中毒
Now, the landlord didn't put down any rat poison,
但是 房♥东从没在大楼里放过老鼠药
and I sure didn't put down any rat poison.
我肯定我也没有放过老鼠药
So how?
那怎么了
My daughter said that there's this woman
我女儿说昨天晚上散步的时候
that offered Penny a treat on their walk last night,
有个女人给了佩妮喂了一点吃的
and she thought it was okay, right?
她当时以为没什么事的
And then.. and then this morning, the dog was...
然后 然后今天早上 那狗就
Oh, Nikki, I'm so sorry.
天呐 尼基 我很遗憾
Listen, the woman said,
听着 那个女人说
"Say hello to your mom."
「向你妈妈问好」
Why?
为什么呢
Rob Miller knows that I wasn't gonna testify.
因为罗布·米勒知道我听了后不会去作证的
So that's why I'm here.
那就是我来这里的原因
We need you to testify, Nikki.
我们需要你去作证 尼基
Listen to me.
听我说
The Feds dropped the charges.
联邦法♥院♥已经撤诉了
No.
不
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Okay, Nikki, just hear me out.
冷静 尼基 请听我说
Hear me... No!
听我 不
Just hear me out. I understand.
就请听我说 我能理解
So talk to me about the Wally Stevens case,
跟我说说沃利·史蒂文斯的案子
the underage girls.
那些未成年少女
Miller obviously thought that he'd be implicated,
米勒明显认为他会受到此案的牵连
and that's why he stole your phone.
所以他偷了你的手♥机♥
For nothing!
都是徒劳的
There is not a word on that phone
那部手♥机♥上没有一个字
that connects him to the case.
会把他和案子联♥系♥起来
So why? What was he afraid of?
那为什么 他在害怕什么
Can Wally put him at those sex parties?
沃利可以指证他在那些性♥爱♥派对上吗
Tell me, what did he... I can't!
告诉我 他做过什么 我不能
Attorney-client privilege, right?
律师客户保密条约 知道吗
Ever heard of it?
听说过吗
I'm not about to risk getting myself disbarred.
我可不能冒险被取消律师资格
Listen, I am incredibly appreciative
听着 我由衷地感谢
of what you've done for me,
你为我所做的一切
Olivia, but you gotta go now.
奥莉维亚 但你现在该走了
Go now.
现在就走
There has to be a way to tie Rob Miller
肯定有个方法可以把罗布·米勒
to Wally Stevens to the sex parties.
和沃利·史蒂文斯以及性♥爱♥派对联♥系♥起来
He blackmailed a judge, he stole Nikki Staines' phone;
他要挟了一位法官 他偷了尼基·斯泰恩斯的手♥机♥
has to be connected.
肯定有联♥系♥
What are we missing?
我们还缺了什么
We've gone over the case forwards and backwards.
我们已经反反复复查看过这件案子
It's fallen apart. No.
证据都是支离破碎的 不
The three 16-year-olds,
那三个16岁女孩
that we put at the party are all backing off their story.
就是我们安排去派对的那几个全部翻了供
They're claiming that nothing happened.
她们声称什么都没有发生
Right, because he got to them or got to their parents.
没错 因为罗布去找过她们或者她们的父母
Check the bank accounts.
查查银行账户
This guy doesn't leave a fingerprint on the knife.
这家伙做任何事都不留蛛丝马迹
Fin, we have half a dozen witnesses...
芬恩 我们有半打目击证人
We had witnesses. They all lawyered up.
我们曾经有目击证人 他们都请了律师
Exactly! That's my point.
非常正确 这就是我的意思
Judge Leonard retired to the Maldives.
莱纳德法官退休去了马尔代夫
I know, Fin. I was there, thank you.
我知道 芬恩 我当时就在现场 谢谢提醒
Lieu, listen, I hear you on all of this,
警督 听着 你说的话我都听进去了
but we got something from the Harbor Unit
但我们从港口分局那里得到了消息
that we have to deal with right now.
我们必须现在就去处理
A young female washed up
一名年轻女性的尸体
at a pier on the Hudson River.
被水流冲上了哈德逊河的码头
Let's go.
我们走吧
Can't be more than 15, 16; naked, no ID.
最多也就十五六岁 裸体 没有身份证
How long was she in the water?
她在水里泡了多久了
My guess, a couple of hours, day at the most.
要我猜 大约几小时 最多一天
The ME can give you a more accurate time frame.
法医会给你们更精确的时间范围
Did she fall off a boat?
她是从船上掉下去的吗
Looks like every bone in her body is broken.
看上去她的每块骨头都断了
Her organs are liquefied.
她的器官都液化了
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表