with those disclosures. But with all three of them?
还是存在问题的 但三个人都是这样吗
There's gotta be more to it.
肯定还有些什么
Some prosecutors talk a good game.
有些检察官讲的天花乱坠
But the bottom line is whether they win or lose.
但底线是不能影响他的输赢
But not Chris Hodges. That's not his reputation.
但不是克里斯·霍奇斯 以他的名声不可能这样
Peter, maybe... maybe you need to dig a little deeper.
彼得 也许 也许你得再深挖一下
Olivia, I... I'm telling you.
奥莉维亚 我 我告诉你
Something's not right here.
有些事不对劲
We approach the bench, and he's live streaming
我们靠近替补席 他在平板电脑上
the fifth at Saratoga on his iPad.
看萨♥拉♥托♥加♥队的第五场比赛直播
I mean, that's why they call me...
我的意思是 这是为什么他们给我打电♥话♥
Sorry to interrupt. Stone.
不好意思打断下 斯通
What's your poison?
你要喝什么
Beer's fine. There's a great IPA on tap.
啤酒就好 这里有个很棒的印度淡啤酒
Yeah, sure. What brings you to Brooklyn?
当然 可以 什么风把你吹到布鲁克林来的
Andrew Liebowitz. Oh, seriously?
安德鲁·利博维茨 真的吗
You kicked all three cases in the complaint room.
三件案子你都直接退回了
Well, I told you. They were all buyer's remorse.
我和你说 这都是一面之词
Maybe you let a Grand Jury make that call.
也许你可以让大陪审团来决定
Well, maybe I should look at some of the cases
这样 也许我还应该看看
you declined to prosecute. What aren't you telling me?
你拒绝起诉的那些案子 你为什么不告诉我
You know something, Stone?
你知道吗 斯通
If I wasn't such a big fan, maybe I'd tell you to get
如果我不是你的粉丝 也许我现在
the hell out of my happy hour.
会把你赶出去
You had one of the best pick-off moves I ever saw.
你投的牵制球是我见过最好的
Three variations in your look to first.
你首先考虑三种变化
Four different home counts.
四种不同的本垒打数
That dummy move when you came set at the letters...
你把手放在胸前做的那个假动作
forget about it.
算了吧
You're more than the casual observer.
你不只是个普通球迷
Ah, Chris pitched in high school.
克里斯是高中校队的投手
Three years on varsity. Go Seahorses, huh?
代表校队出战三年 加油海马队
Uh, close me out, Davey, while I hit the head.
趁我还没喝糊涂前 结账吧 戴维
Seahorses, huh?
海马队 是么
It's about as intimidating as the Mud Hens.
听上去就像泥土母鸡队一样令人生畏
Far Rockaway High. In Queens.
法洛克威高中 在皇后区
Chris grew up out there.
克里斯在那里长大
Liebowitz and Hodges went to high school together.
利博维茨和霍奇斯是高中同学
That's why Hodges 86ed the prosecutions?
这是霍奇斯不愿意起诉的原因吗
They lived around the corner from each other.
他们都住在一个街角附近
Hodges' mom said they used to drive to school together every day.
霍奇斯的妈妈说他们过去每天一起开车去学校
I'm bumping on this.
我很怀疑
Hodges is all about victims' rights.
霍奇斯只关心受害者的权利
Don't believe the hype, Amanda.
不要相信伪君子 阿曼达
He even spoke at the Women's Day March.
他甚至都在女性权利游♥行♥上做演讲
That just makes him a hypocrite.
所以他是伪君子
So he'd risk his entire political career to help out
所以他是冒着葬送他所有政♥治♥生涯的风险
this high school buddy of his?
来帮助他的高中小伙伴吗
Maybe there's something more to this.
也许还不止这些
Did Hodges' name pop on any of Liebowitz's social media accounts?
霍奇斯的名字有出现在利博维茨的社交媒体账户上吗
No, nothing.
什么都没有
Where are you going with this?
我们到底要查什么
This doesn't get us over the hump,
这不足以让我们立案
but we know Liebowitz is a habitual offender.
但我们知道利博维茨是个惯犯
So there must be other women that he victimized
除了布鲁克林的三个受害者以外
besides the three in Brooklyn. He opened his
肯定还有其他的受害者 他在2013年
Manhattan restaurant in 2013.
在曼哈顿开了这家餐厅
Kayla can't be the first woman he assaulted in that wine cellar.
凯拉肯定不是他在酒窖里侵犯的第一个人
There's not a single complaint in our database.
我们的数据库里一个报案都没有
Maybe they're getting paid not to disclose.
也许她们得到了封口费
We should run full court press on Liebowitz's financials.
我们应该详细查一下利博维茨的财政情况
Right, social and corporate.
好的 对私和对公的
Anything over three digits that isn't his mortgage.
任何超过三位数的而不是他的抵押
I thought the restaurant business was tough.
我觉得饭店业很困难
This guy's clearing over 2, 3 million a year.
这个人一年沽清二三百万
That's like cardiology money.
赚的是惊险钱
Just doesn't seem like your type,
他似乎不像是你喜欢的类型
that's all I'm saying. Okay, what's my type, Fin?
我只是随口一说 那我喜欢的是什么类型 芬恩
Broke? A little edge.
没钱的 有点偏激的那种
Edge can be overrated.
偏激会被高估的
Liebowitz's backers put up all the cash
利博维茨的支持者把现金
for both his places.
都投到了他的餐厅
He did make a contribution to Hodges' boss when she ran
霍奇斯的上司在竞选布鲁克林地检的时候
for D.A. In Brooklyn.
利博维茨还给她捐了款
Rich gaming the system. Same as it ever was.
有钱人操控的社会 就像以前一样
Yeah, maybe so, but if he ever paid a woman off to keep quiet,
也许是这样 但他有没有付给过某个受害者封口费
it is not in here.
在这方面没有证据
So, what's our next move?
我们接下来怎么办
We tell Liv and Stone his numbers are clean.
我们告诉丽芙和斯通他的财政没问题
And then we all go try and get six hours.
那我们要试试其他方式
So this is everything we talked about.
这就是我们所谈论的
When will it hit? Tomorrow morning.
什么时候见报 明天早上
Hey, Amanda, would you like half
阿曼达 你想要半个
of my cinnamon raisin bagel?
肉桂百吉饼吗
No, thanks.
不要 谢谢
Amanda, listen.
阿曼达 听着
I, uh... What I said last night about Al,
我 无论昨晚我说了艾尔什么
I didn't really mean it. It'sit's no problem.
我不是那个意思 没事的
I mean, I was just busting your chops.
我只是 我只是故意抬杠
I'm really happy you found somebody.
我很高兴你能找到另一半
Fin, we're cool. Really. Okay.
芬恩 我们没事 真的 好的
You guys see this? What's that?
你们看过这个了吗 这是什么
Somebody leaked our investigation.
有人泄露了我们的调查
Stone? No, my money's on Liv.
斯通吗 不 我认为是丽芙
Mine's on both.
我猜是他俩
"Before his arrest in Manhattan
「在他在曼哈顿被捕之前
"Sources say Andrew Liebowitz committed three uncharged
有消息称安德鲁·利博维茨承认了在他布鲁克林酒吧
"Sexual assaults in his Brooklyn wine bar."
所发生的三起未被起诉的性侵犯控诉」
How's that help our case? Why leak it?
这会对我们的案子有利吗 为什么要泄露
Okay, if there's more victims,
如果有更多的受害者
then this is gonna open the floodgates.
这会是一个开端
Is this SVU? Ye... Can I help you?
这里是特害组吗 是的 能帮你么
I saw this this morning.
今早我看见了这个
I want to report a sex crime.
我来上报一起性犯罪
He tried to rape me.
他企图强♥奸♥我
It was a long time ago, but...
这是很久很久以前了 但是
Andrew Liebowitz?
安德鲁·利博维茨
No. Chris Hodges.
不 克里斯·霍奇斯
The lawyer.
那个律师
I was 15.
那年我十五岁
This girl was having a party because her parents were away.
有个女孩趁着父母不在家办了场派对
She invited some kids she knew from Far Rockaway.
她邀请了几个在法洛克威的朋友过来
So... what happened at this party?
那么 派对上发生了什么
There were 10 or 12 of us.
大概有十个或十二个人
One of the boys brought tequila.
其中一个男生带来了龙舌兰
I remember winding up in one of the bedrooms with Chris
酒醒之后我就和克里斯在一间卧室里了
and one of his friends.
还有他的一个朋友
Andrew Liebowitz?
安德鲁·利博维茨
The other man on the front page?
报纸头版上的另一个男人吗
Could be. I don't remember his name.
可能吧 我不记得他叫什么了
I can't say for sure.
我没法确定
Okay.
好的
Chris pushed me to the floor and got on top of me.
克里斯把我推到地板上并压在我身上
Bethany, I know how hard this is to relive, so...
贝瑟尼 我知道回忆这些往事很痛苦
Just... Just take your time, okay?
我们慢慢来 好吗
He pinned me down.
他压住了我
Put his hand down my shorts.
把手伸进了我的内♥裤♥
And the other boy, he was saying things to him.
另一个男生 对着他说着什么
Like what kind of things?
大概说了什么
Like a cheerleader.
加油助威之类的话吧
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表