She can't know anything about this.
绝对不能让她知道
You gotta promise me that.
你一定要答应我
No, no, no. She's the only person
不 不 不 只有她能看到
who's ever seen any good in me.
我还有可取之处
And I can't not have that.
我不能失去这点支撑
I need that. Okay.
我需要那个 好的
You have to find another way.
你必须想个其他办法
I'll be presenting to a grand jury tomorrow.
我明天会向大陪审团作陈述
Once your client is indicted,
一旦你的当事人被起诉
the plea will be top count only.
辩诉将只在高等法♥院♥审理
So what is the one time, super-duper, special offer?
所以你的过时不候 超级优♥惠♥条件是什么
Sexual abuse in the first degree, three to nine.
一级性♥虐♥待罪 三年到九年
Years?
那么长吗
Micah committed suicide because of you.
迈卡被你害得自杀了
You're damn lucky I can't prosecute you for homicide.
我没起诉你谋杀罪就很幸运了
I had absolutely nothing to do with this young man's death.
我和那个年轻人的死一点关系都没有
I am a convenient scapegoat.
我只是替罪羊
You have a thin connection at best
你顶多只能把我的当事人
between my client and Micah Fuller.
与迈卡·福勒勉强联♥系♥起来
How do you explain the email that named your client?
那你如何解释提到你客户名字的电子邮件呢
Come on, there must be a million guys
拜托 国内叫加里的人
in this country named Gary.
肯定有数百万个
Micah Fuller wrote that when he was high as a space shuttle.
迈卡·福勒写邮件的时候已经嗑嗨了
Micah was a troubled boy.
迈卡以前是个问题男孩
You know, I tried to foster
要知道 十年前
his love of magic ten years ago.
我努力培养他对魔术的兴趣
You know, give a troubled boy a little attention...
只是多关心一下这个问题男孩
I am gonna bury you, Dolan.
我会把你绳之于法的 多兰
You're a serial predator, and you've been preying on boys
你就是个连环性侵犯 并且从做少年棒球联盟教练起
since you coached youth league baseball.
就开始专门对小男孩下手
Your victim is dead
你的受害者死了
and your entire case is smoke and mirrors.
而且整个案子根本站不住脚
Let's go, Gary. Waste of time.
我们走吧 加里 简直是浪费时间
Youth League?
少年棒球联盟
I was bluffing.
我只是虚张声势
Oh, 'cause Liv told me that, um,
因为丽芙告诉过我
that Cassidy was in one of Dolan's team photos.
卡西迪也在多兰的一张球队合影里
She told me that was a coincidence.
她告诉我说那是个巧合
'Cause you remember how Cassidy lost it on the stand
你还记得去年卡西迪在指证那个恋童癖医生时
last year testifying against that pedophile doctor?
在法庭上当场失控了吗
Yeah.
当然
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Get a green juice?
来杯蔬果汁
A green juice? What a shock.
蔬果汁啊 不得了
And a coffee.
再来杯咖啡
Black.
黑咖啡
That's great, thanks.
好的 多谢
So what's up?
有什么事
I've been going through the social media pages.
我翻了翻以前和我一起打棒球的
Some of these kids I played Youth League with.
几个队员的社交媒体帐号♥
There's a few boys there this guy Dolan
多兰当年对这几个孩子
may have targeted.
可能下过手
Can I ask you a question, Stone?
能问你个问题吗 斯通
If something happened back then,
如果那时候所发生的是事实
I mean, it's too late to prosecute now, right?
我的意思是 现在起诉是不是太晚了
I could still use them
我仍能将他们作为
as prior bad acts witnesses in Micah's case.
针对本案被告先前不良行为的证人
Can we reach out to them?
能联♥系♥到他们吗
It's not something you wanna approach over a telephone.
这种事情不能在电♥话♥上谈
One of the guys lives in Connecticut,
其中一个住在康涅狄格州
one guy lives in Providence.
另一个住在普罗维登斯
You feel like taking a road trip with me?
想不想跟我跑一趟
Did this coach do that to you, Rob?
这教练那样对你了吗 罗伯
So, you just assumed the gay guy
所以 你以为男同性恋
must have been diddled? Is that it?
肯定都被玩弄过 是这么回事吗
Look, we're just, uh, we're just asking questions here.
听着 我们只是 我们只是想问几个问题
You know I, I know this is uncomfortable.
我知道谈这件事情很尴尬
Why is this even coming up now?
为什么这事现在又提起来
This is Gary Dolan's latest victim.
这是加里·多兰最近的受害者
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Look, Micah Fuller was 22 years old.
听着 迈卡·福勒才22岁
All right?
好吗
He committed suicide
他自杀了
because Gary molested him ten years ago.
因为加里十年前猥亵了他
Well, there is nothing that I can do about that,
对此我也无能为力
now is there?
就这样吧
Hey, Rob.
听着 罗伯
Gary paid a lot of attention to you back then, right?
加里那时候很关注你 对吧
He gave you rides to the games?
他开车带你去参加比赛
That Wilson A 2000 that he bought you.
他给你买♥♥的那双威尔森手套
I mean, hell, I would'a done anything to score
我是说 为了得到那双专业棒球手套
a pro mitt like that.
我愿意做任何事
How envious were you, Brian?
你很嫉妒是吧 布莱恩
Did you get into Gary's station wagon?
你有没有上过加里的旅行车
If you testify, Mr. Dennison, we can...
如果你能作证 丹尼森先生 我们可以
Not a chance.
不可能
I want you to take your snapshots
我想你们拿走这些照片
and I want you to get the hell out.
我想你们赶紧这里
Come on, Rob, these problems we've had, they could...
别这样 罗伯 我们遇到的这些问题 他们能
Shut up, Ted.
闭嘴 泰德
I don't have to listen to this.
我根本没必要听这些
Yo! Amigo Leo.
莱奥老兄
Brian Cassidy. Come here.
布莱恩·卡西迪 快过来
What it do, my man? What's going on, huh?
最近怎么样 兄弟 你在这儿干嘛呢
How long has it been? Been a long time.
我们多久没见了 很久了
My mom told me you became a detective.
我妈说你去当警探了
Just like your old man. Can you believe that?
就像你老爹一样 你敢信吗
Well, good for you. Thanks, thanks.
为你感到高兴 谢谢 谢谢
Hey, you got somewhere private that we could talk, maybe?
附近有什么安静点的地方可以让我们说说话
For a hot second? Yeah.
一小会儿就好 好啊
Yeah? Awesome. Sure, man.
真的吗 太棒了 当然了 兄弟
Okay. Yeah, right in there.
好的 去那边吧
Coach Gary? Yeah, that guy was definitely out there.
加里教练 那家伙肯定还在外面胡作非为
You know?
你知道吗
But I never had anything weird with him.
但我从来跟他发生过什么奇怪的事情
Yeah, okay.
是啊 好吧
One day you're mowing down batters
有一天你跟失了魂似的
like it's no one's business, right?
撞到了几个击球手 记得吗
And all of a sudden you just up and poof.
然后你突然爬起来嗖的一声
You disappear. What was that?
就消失了 到底发生了什么
I got bored.
我厌倦了
Got bored? No, no, come on.
厌倦了 不 不 别蒙我
I don't buy that. Not for a second.
我不信 一个字都不信
Look, I'm really sorry about this Micah kid.
听着 关于这个叫迈卡的孩子我很遗憾
But I should really get back to work.
但我现在必须得回去工作了
Good seeing you, Brian.
很高兴再见到你 布莱恩
Yeah, you too.
我也是
Hey, is that your boy over there on the wall?
挂在那里的照片是你儿子的吗
Yeah. Connor.
是的 康纳
His mom and I are divorced.
他妈跟我离婚了
I don't get to see him that much.
我并不总能见到他
He's a good looking kid.
是个可爱的孩子
You know, I read your rap sheet.
要知道 在开车来这儿的路上
On the drive up here.
我看了你的前科档案
Did you? Yeah.
是吗 是的
And I'll bet you 100 bucks
我跟你赌100块
there's booze in that thermos over there.
那边的保温杯里装的肯定是酒
I always liked you, Cassidy.
我之前还挺喜欢你的 卡西迪
But I am not above knocking your lights out.
但我不介意把你打得满地找牙
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表