called The Empty Room.
一个叫空房♥间的酒吧里
We talked to the bartender,
我们问过那里的酒保
he said he saw you two together.
他说他看到过你们在一起
Yeah, but that was a few days after my appointment.
对 但那是在我看完医生几天之后了
An appointment that nobody can confirm.
没人可以证明你所说的预约
Did you give him your key?
你把你家的钥匙给他了吗
Yeah, but I changed the locks after he dumped me.
是的 但他把我甩了之后我就换锁了
And that's what this is about, right?
但这就是问题所在 对吗
I mean, we know how, how hurt
我们都明白 肯定很难过
you must have been after you slept with Hensley,
在你和亨斯利睡过之后
and then you found out he was engaged.
接着又发现他早订婚了
And he ended it, you started to stalk him.
他便结束了这段关系 你就开始跟踪他
No, that is not how it happened.
不是的 事情不是这样的
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
So, Kitty, how did it happen?
那么 凯蒂 到底怎么回事
Okay, look, after he raped me,
听着 在他强♥奸♥我之后
I went to confront him outside of his office.
我在他公♥司♥外边找他对峙
You know, I told him that I was going to the police,
你懂得 我告诉他我会把这件事上报给警♥察♥
but he talked me out of it.
但他把我说服了
How? Well, he insisted
怎么说服你的 他坚持说
that we go to a bar so he could explain himself.
我们应该去酒吧坐坐然后他可以向我解释
You know, and he said that I wanted to be overpowered,
你知道的 他说什么我渴望被征服
that there's a condition for it...
说这是一种疾病
"Erotic Rape Fantasy Disorder."
叫「强♥奸♥幻想症」
And he said, like, how I played with my hair,
然后他又说 我抚弄我头发的样子
the way that I cross my legs
和我跷二郎腿的方式
so he could see under my skirt,
都是为了让他能看到我的裙子里面
that I was consciously trying to seduce him.
他说我在有意识的诱惑他
And then... and then you took him home?
然后呢 你就把他带回家了
He said that I had intimacy issues.
他说我有性方面的问题
You know, that the grief from my mom
我对我母亲的悲痛
was masking my real problems,
掩盖了我真正的问题
and that he would help me work that out.
然后他说他愿意帮助我解决哪些问题
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I know I screwed this up.
我知道我搞砸了
Is Josh in jail now?
乔什现在在监狱吗
He was arraigned, but he made bail,
他被传讯了 但他做了保释
so if he tries to contact you, you gotta let us know.
所以如果他试图联♥系♥你的话 请务必告诉我们
So Kitty, we're gonna continue
这样凯蒂 我们将会
with the investigation.
继续调查下去
But if there's anything else, you have...
但如果还有一些其他的事情 你必须
There isn't, I promise.
没有了 我保证
And I am so sorry,
我真的很抱歉
that I didn't tell you the whole truth.
我之前没有告诉你全部的事实
We'll be in touch.
我们会保持联♥系♥的
What is she doing here?
她来这做什么
You're not the victim... I am!
你不是受害者 我才是
I have your disgusting fiancé's baby in my belly!
我怀了你那个恶心的未婚夫的孩子
Please, leave me alone. Kitty, don't do this.
请离我远点 凯蒂 别这样
Why does she hate me so much?
她为什么那么恨我
She's the one who destroyed my life.
她才是那个毁了我生活的人
Well, I think that that might have something
我觉得这可能和你的未婚夫
to do with your fiancé.
有些关系
Last weekend I was walking down the aisle to get married
上周末我走在教堂的走廊上准备结婚
and now...
而现在
This nightmare just keeps getting worse.
这个噩梦只会朝更坏的方向发展
Josh finally told me that he had an affair with her
乔什终于告诉我在我们订婚的期间
while we were engaged.
和她发生了婚外情
I heard.
我听说了
So Lana, can we talk about that?
拉娜 我们能稍微谈一下这个吗
When did you and Josh first meet?
你和乔什第一次见面是什么时候
Josh was my therapist.
乔什曾经是我的心理医生
But it wasn't like that.
但不是你想的那样
We didn't start seeing each other
在我停止治疗后
until after I stopped seeing him professionally.
我们才开始约会的
I'm a real estate broker.
我是个房♥地♥产♥中介
Josh reached out to me when he started looking for
乔什联♥系♥我说他想在曼哈顿
a loft in Manhattan.
找一间顶层公♥寓♥
And that's when you two started spending time together?
然后你们开始花很多时间在一起
I was going out with another guy at the time,
我当时在和另一个男的约会
and he convinced me to break it off.
但他说服我让我断了
Is that what you wanted?
那是你想要的吗
Josh has always been really good to me.
乔什一直对我都很好
Josh taught me about
乔什教我
classical music,
听古典音乐
and Russian novels.
还有看俄语小说
He took me to art galleries and museums.
他带我去看画展和博物馆
Are those things that you like to do?
那些都是你喜欢去做的事吗
Josh makes all the decisions.
乔什做所有的决定
Like... like what?
比如 比如呢
Like, in the bedroom.
比如说 我们做♥爱♥的时候
He likes to be dominant.
所以他喜欢占主导地位
Is that... is that what you like?
那么 你也喜欢那这样吗
Sure.
当然
Hey, how'd it go with Lana today?
今天和拉娜聊的怎么样
Oh, she is a mess.
天啊 她有点问题
This Josh Hensley is really doing a number on her.
这个乔什·亨斯利真的对她产生了很大的影响
She's still defending him? Oh, it gets better.
她还在维护他吗 更糟了
You ready for this? He was her therapist.
准备好听这个了吗 他曾经是她的心理医生
What? Yes.
天啊 对啊
I mean, she says that they didn't start dating until after
虽然她说他们是在她停止去看病之后
she stopped seeing him.
才开始约会的
But by then he knows exactly what makes her tick.
但他知道怎么让她上钩
And how to manipulate her. Right.
怎么去操控她 对啊
His power over her is almost pathological.
他对她的掌控完全是病态的
I'm starting to think that Kitty actually told us
我开始怀疑凯蒂实际上在告诉我们
the truth about what happened
事情的真♥相♥
in that office... Go back and sleep with your rapist...
在办公室里 回去然后和强♥奸♥你的人睡
we've seen it before. We have.
我们遇到过这样的 是的
Hey, I just got a heads up from the 11 Precinct.
我刚和第11分局的人通完电♥话♥
Patrol's responding to a 911 call
巡警正在乔什·亨斯利家
at Josh Hensley's address right now.
对一通报♥警♥电♥话♥做应对
Let's go.
我们走
Hey, what do we got?
什么情况
Some kind of dispute with a female intruder.
似乎和一个女性入侵者发生的纠纷
Did you get her name? Kitty Bennett.
有她的名字吗 凯蒂·本内特
Okay, did you try to go in?
好的 你有尝试进屋吗
Sarge said you know the parties, wait for you.
警司说你认识涉案双方 所以等你来
Here we go. Okay, come on, Rollins.
该来的还是要来的 走吧 罗琳斯
Lieutenant Benson! Are you okay?
本森警督 你没事吧
She said she would kill him if he didn't admit he raped her.
她说如果他不承认他强♥奸♥过她的话就会杀了他
Okay, Kitty. Kitty, put the bottle down.
凯蒂 凯蒂 把瓶子放下
All right? Let's just have a conversation.
好吗 让我们来谈谈
You think I'm lying. No, I don't.
你觉得我在说谎 不 没有
Okay, well, she does. Doesn't matter what she thinks.
好吧 但她觉得我在说谎 她的想法无关紧要
Listen, you come any closer to me,
听着 你再往我这靠近的话
and I'm just gonna do it. And then I'll have to shoot you.
我就直接杀了他 那样的话我就必须要向你开枪了
Kitty, please.
凯蒂 拜托了
Please, let him go and just talk to me.
请放了他 然后和我谈谈吧
Just talk to me. What do you wanna talk about?
和我说说话吧 你到底想说什么
Huh? You wanna talk about this thing
你想聊在我身体里
that's growing inside of me?
生长的这个东西吗
I promise you, Kitty, we can figure that out.
我向你保证 凯蒂 我们会找到解决方法的
We can get through that. I didn't want any of this.
我们会挺过去的 我并不想要这些事发生的
I know you didn't. I know that.
我知道你不想 我懂的
Josh, just do it, just tell her the truth!
乔什 快点 告诉她真♥相♥
Okay? Just tell her!
好吗 快告诉她
You need help, Kitty. Let us help you.
你需要帮助 凯蒂 让我们来帮助你
Kitty, Kitty, do not listen to him.
凯蒂 凯蒂 别听他的
You think I need help from you?
你觉得我需要你的帮助吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表