Laura ever say anything about Doug?
劳拉有没有说过什么关于道格的
She'd get pissed at him.
当不让她看电视
When he wouldn't let her watch TV, play on her phone,
或者不让她玩手♥机♥之类的事的时候
stuff like that.
她会很生气
Why?
怎么了
Laura alleges she was sexually abused by her father.
劳拉声称她被她父亲性♥虐♥待了
What?
什么
Oh, my God. Are you sure?
上帝啊 你们确定吗
D-Doug wasn't around a lot. He drank, but...
道格经常不在她们身边 他总是喝醉 但是
he... he loved those girls.
他爱这两个女孩
Do you remember the Sunday after New Year's?
你还记得新年后的第一个星期天吗
Laura told us that she... she came over here.
劳拉告诉我们 她来过这里
Yeah, yeah, that's right.
是的 是的 没错
she said Doug was hungover and Britney had been sleeping in.
她说道格宿醉了 布兰妮一直在睡觉
She seemed upset, but...
她看上去有点不安 但是
What'd she say to you exactly?
她究竟对你说了什么
She said that she was mad at her dad
她说她很气她爸爸
and that she didn't want to live at home anymore.
而且她都不想再住在家里了
Was that what she was trying to tell me?
她当时是想试图告诉我吗
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
Did, uh, did Britney and Laura
那么 布兰妮和劳拉
ever say anything more specific?
有没有说得更详细点
No, no, I would've gone straight to the cops.
没有 没有 我会直接去报♥警♥的
You really think that he...
你们真的认为他
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
I feel sick.
真恶心
DA is not interested in charging Britney as an adult.
地方检察官并不打算以成人案件起诉布兰妮
Okay, the neighbor did confirm that Laura
好的 那个邻居确认那个周日
went over to his apartment that Sunday and she was upset.
劳拉去了他的公♥寓♥并且看上去很不安
Any physical evidence? Not from the rape kit,
有任何实物证据吗 强♥奸♥检测里没有
but Doug's DNA was all over the girls' rooms.
但女孩们的房♥间里全是道格的DNA
He's their father.
他是她们的父亲
He's not here to tell us his side of the story.
他已经不能告诉我们从他的立场的故事了
Is there any inheritance in play here?
这里涉及到任何遗产事项吗
Life insurance? Not that we found so far.
人身保险呢 目前还没有发现
I mean, we're trying to untangle
我的意思是 我们正努力
his personal and his legal affairs,
排查他的法律事务
find the next of kin.
找到相近亲属
We don't even know if he has a will.
我们都不知道他是不是立了遗嘱
Sergeant Tutuola's here to see you.
图图奥拉警司来找你了
Fin, everything okay?
芬恩 怎么了
We just heard back from Doug Moore's boss.
我们刚从道格·摩尔的老板那里得到消息
They had a staff meeting every Thursday
他们每周四有个员工例会
3:00 to 6:00.
三点到六点
Doug led it. He never missed one.
道格主持的 他从没有缺席过
So he couldn't have been home
所以说他不可能在家
sexually abusing his 13-year-old daughter.
性侵他那十三岁的女儿
Who puts chickpeas in tuna salad?
谁会把鹰嘴豆放进金枪鱼沙拉的
You want me to get you something else?
要我再去给你弄点什么吗
No, no, I'm not hungry, I guess.
不 不 我想我现在不饿
Hey, what's up, Lieu?
喂 怎么了 警督
Okay, I got it. I'm on it.
好的 明白 我会查的
So Liv wants us to bring Britney and Laura back.
丽芙要我们再把布兰妮和劳拉带回来
We got to go over the story again.
我们得再过一遍整个事件
Hey, are you... are you okay?
你还 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm...
是的 我没事 我
I'm going into labor.
我好像要生了
I feel a little light-headed.
我感觉要昏过去了
That's normal. You're going to have a baby.
那很正常 因为你快要生孩子了
You're doing great, Amanda,
你做得很好 阿曼达
but you've got plenty of time, so don't worry.
你还有大把的时间 所以别担心
How are you holding up, Papa?
你还撑得住吗 准爸爸
Oh... oh, no, I'm not the... Doctor, they need you in 1017.
不 不是 我不是 医生 1017号♥病房♥需要你
We don't have a room for you yet,
我们暂时没有空病房♥给你
so just give us a few minutes.
所以请先稍等片刻
Uh, what about the epidural?
膜外麻醉剂介绍一下
Or a lobotomy.
做个前脑叶白质切除术也行
You're doing okay.
你还好吧
Just don't leave me.
别留下我一个人
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
Amanda?
阿曼达
Al, what... what are you doing here? The hospital called.
艾尔 你来这儿做什么 医院给我打了电♥话♥
You... you go into labor and you don't tell me?
你都要生了 但却没有告诉我吗
Oh, well... Things happened pretty fast.
这样 事情发生得太快了
Yeah Sure, yeah.
是的 当然 也对
Thank you for being here. Carisi, right?
谢谢你能来帮忙 卡里西 我没记错吧
Yeah, that's right. I appreciate it.
是的 没错 我很感谢你
Don't mention it.
不足挂齿
I just wanna... take a deep breath.
我就只想 深呼吸一下
Good idea, but we might not have a whole lot of time.
好主意 但我们现在可能没那么多时间了
Second babies can be a surprise.
第二个孩子也许会有意外
Thanks, Al. Uh, in fact,
谢了 艾尔 实际上
better safe than sorry.
早做决定总比后悔强
let's see, uh...
让我看看
This is not exactly how I saw this happening.
虽然这并不是我想象中进行的方式
But, uh...
但是
before the baby comes,
在孩子出生之前
I would like to make you an honest woman.
我希望你能成为我的妻子
No, that's, uh... that's okay.
不 别这样 没关系的
No, the... no, no, no, no. It's... it's okay.
不 不 不 不 别这样 没关系的
I should go. No, no, stay.
我该走了 不 不 你留下
No, no, no, no. Stay, stay.
不 不 不 别走 留下吧
I want the whole world to hear this.
我想让全世界都听到这番话
Amanda, we created a life together.
阿曼达 我们一起创造了一条小生命
Now it is my greatest wish
我现在最大的愿望
that you, me, Jesse, Frannie,
就是你 我 杰茜 弗兰妮
and Baby Pollack create a family together.
还有小波拉克宝宝能够一起建立个家庭
Amanda Rollins,
阿曼达·罗琳斯
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Rollins is fine.
罗琳斯没事
Turns out the baby's not coming any time soon.
最后发现孩子不会这么快出生
She's not in labor. Not yet.
所以她没在分娩 还没
They're keeping her at the hospital for observation.
他们让她留院观察
Carisi's there and Dr. Al.
卡里西和艾尔医生在那里陪她
What could possibly go wrong?
这怎么可能出错呢
Dr. Al proposed. What?
艾尔医生求婚了 什么
She said she'll think about it.
罗琳斯说她会考虑一下
Wow.
天呐
Wow, um...
天呐 这
Okay, so, uh, where are we on talking to Laura and Britney?
好吧 那么 我们去哪儿找劳拉和布兰妮谈谈
Actually, nowhere.
实际上 哪儿都不行
Their new lawyer says no more questions.
她们的新律师说不能再问任何问题了
What, why?
什么 为什么
Well, it turns out Doug Moore did have Deed of Guardianship.
事实证明道格·摩尔确实签了监护契约
He named Greg Callahan the girls' legal guardian.
他指定格雷格·卡拉翰作为女儿们的法定监护人
Mr. Callahan, our investigators show
卡拉翰先生 我们的调查人员表示
a clean background.
你的背景很干净
We have statements from Britney and Laura Moore
我们还有布兰妮和劳拉·摩尔的声明
confirming that they wish to stay with you.
证实她们愿意跟你待在一起
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官大人
The circumstances are atypical,
情况虽然并不典型
but given the girls' situation and their father's wishes,
但考虑到女孩们的情况和她们父亲的遗愿
I grant a provisional Order of Guardianship
我在法♥院♥调查期间
while the court completes its investigation.
授予你临时监护权
Thanks. I'll be right back.
谢谢 先失陪一下
Greg.
格雷格
Oh, hey, Sergeant,
你好啊 警司
you must be as shocked as I am.
你肯定像我一样吃惊吧
I just heard from Doug's lawyer yesterday.
我昨天才从道格的律师那里知道这件事
You didn't mention it. No, I got the call after you left.
你当时没提 是的 在你离开之后我才接到电♥话♥
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表