我已经告诉另一位警探
that I don't want to talk about this.
我不想谈及此事了
I understand that, but
我能理解 但是
a crime has been reported,
犯罪已经被记录在案了
and as an officer of the law
而作为执法者
I have to investigate him.
我必须对其进行调查
Did Peter Stone contact you?
彼得·斯通联♥系♥过你吗
He did. He asked me to investigate.
联♥系♥过了 就是他让我调查的
This isn't gonna go away, is it?
这事永远不会结束 对吗
All right. Come in.
好吧 进来吧
Look, it was a long time ago.
事情已经发生很久了
Okay, so just try to remember.
没关系 努力试着回忆吧
We were both drinking.
我们都喝了酒
Okay.
好的
So if you were too intoxicated to consent,
所以如果你很不清醒是无法同意发♥生♥关♥系♥
or you had sex against your will...
或者发生性行为违背了你的意愿
I don't remember, okay?
我记不起来了 好吗
Can we just drop this?
我们能别谈这个了吗
I don't...
我不
Client canceled, the flu.
客户因为流感取消了
I thought we could go to lunch.
我想我们可以共进午餐
listen, Gary...
听着 加里
Uh, the police are here.
警♥察♥在这儿呢
I'm Lieutenant Benson.
我是本森警督
Did something happen to Emma?
艾玛发生了什么事吗
No, no, no, no, Gary. No.
不 不 不 加里 没有
Um... it's me.
是我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What, are you in trouble?
怎么了 你有麻烦了吗
No, no, no, it's nothing like that.
不 不 不 不是这样的
Look, it was a long time ago, okay?
听着 事情已经发生很久了
It doesn't mean anything
根本毫无意义
and I am not gonna press charges.
我也不会提起控诉的
Charges? What the hell's going on here?
什么控诉 到底发生了什么
Sarah may have been sexually assaulted, Mr. Kent.
莎拉可能被性侵了 肯特先生
You were raped?
你被强♥奸♥了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
The hell we're not pressing charges.
我们当然要提起控诉了
Do you know who did it?
你知道是干的吗
Please, Gary, I don't want it.
求你了 加里 我不想这样做
I just want to drop it. Please.
我只想忘了这件事 求你了
Do you know who did it?
你知道是干的吗
Then we're gonna do whatever it takes
那么我们会尽一切努力
to put this son of a bitch in jail forever.
把这个混♥蛋♥送进监狱里关一辈子
Hey, so Liv is on her way here with Sarah Kent.
丽芙正带着莎拉·肯特来这儿
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Rollins, I know that our job
罗琳斯 我知道我们的工作
is to believe survivors.
就是相信受害者
That we start from there.
就是我们工作的基本
On this one,
但是这件案子
I believe him. I...
我相信斯通 我
You're allowed to feel that way.
你有权利这样认为
I don't think that I am.
可我并不这么觉得
Here, come on.
来 我扶你
Oh, thank you.
谢了
Hey, listen.
听我讲
You know, you were right about me
关于我和艾尔同居的事
moving in with Al. It's, uh...
你是对的 这不是
it's not my style.
这不是我的风格
The square footage, the, the fancy...
超大的房♥子 豪华的
Japanese toilets. No, no, no.
日本马桶 不 不 不
Don't listen to me.
别听我的
Don't listen to me. You gotta do what's right for you.
别听我的 你得为自己 为杰茜
For Jesse, for, for this little baby.
以及肚子里的孩子考虑
Also, I heard those Japanese toilets?
我听说过那些日本马桶
They're supposed to be pretty spectacular.
那感觉一定很棒吧
We're gonna go right this way.
我们去这间屋
Around the corner. Thanks.
在拐角处 谢谢
I was a Mets fan, and I found out
我是大都会的球迷 我发现
that some of the players went to this bar.
一些球员会去这个酒吧
Well, there's nothing wrong with that.
这没什么问题
No, I still feel guilty.
不 我还是觉得很羞愧
My husband and I were
我和我的丈夫
going through a rough patch at the time.
当时正经历困难时期
Where was your husband that night?
你丈夫那晚在哪里
He was in Hawaii on a golfing trip with his dad.
他和他父亲去夏威夷打高尔夫去了
But Peter Stone was so nice.
彼得·斯通人很好
Well, Sarah, why don't you walk us through
莎拉 你不如跟我们讲讲
exactly what happened that night.
那晚到底发生了什么好吗
We were having fun. We were, we were,
我们玩得很开心 我们 我们
drinking and dancing.
喝着酒跳着舞
We were flirting, and...
相互打情骂俏
a few of the players and some of the girls,
那里还有几位球员和年轻女孩
we decided to go to Peter's hotel room.
我们决定去彼得在酒店的房♥间
And what happened when you got to the room?
你们进屋后发生了什么呢
I remember kissing Peter.
我记得我吻了彼得
And it was okay at first,
一开始还没什么
but then he...
但后来他就
He became different.
他就变得不一样了
Maybe it was the tequila, or...
可能是因为龙舌兰的原因
What do you mean? Different how?
你是什么意思 怎么不一样了
Not as nice.
举止没那么温柔了
Okay, so, what happened next?
好的 那接下来又发生了什么
One of the guys and Peter, we were on the bed.
其中有一个人和彼得 我们三个上了床
Which guy?
那人是谁
I don't know. I just remember Peter.
我不知道 我只记得彼得了
Then what happened, Sarah?
之后发生了什么 莎拉
I must have passed out, because I...
我肯定是晕了过去 因为我
I woke up and I was naked,
我醒来发现自己一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
and I knew that I had had sex,
我知道我有了性行为
and Peter was on the bed.
彼得也在床上
And I didn't say yes.
而我并没有同意
So, Sarah...
所以 莎拉
are you saying that Peter Stone
你的意思是彼得·斯通
sexually assaulted you?
性侵了你吗
Yes, I didn't want to have sex.
是的 我并不想发生性关系
Okay?
懂吗
I would never ever do that to Gary.
我绝不会那样对待加里的
My husband and I, we're happy now, okay?
我和我的丈夫 现在过得很开心 你明白吗
So what do you say to dopes like me?
你会跟我这种傻瓜说什么呢
Guys that have no idea their wives were raped?
像我这种妻子被强♥奸♥了对此却毫不知情的丈夫
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I know this is...
我明白这
it's tough to go through.
这很艰难
She never told me.
她从未告诉我
What does that mean?
这说明了什么
I know it doesn't mean that, uh,
我知道不意味着什么
she doesn't love you.
不意味着她不爱你
Doesn't mean she doesn't trust you.
也不意味着她不信任你
I was golfing at the time.
我当时在打高尔夫
I'll never forgive myself.
我永远都不会原谅我自己的
I wasn't there to protect her. Listen.
我没能在她身边保护她 听着
You gotta think about her right now.
你现在得为她考虑
More than ever, right now.
现在以她为重
She needs your support.
她需要你的支持
Sarah and I were so in love.
莎拉和我很相爱
There's no way...
不可能
There's no way what? I know what you're thinking.
不可能什么 我知道你在想什么
She would never cheat on me.
她是不可能背叛我的
Liv, you okay?
丽芙 你还好吗
You want me to do it?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表