In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Come on, man, let's go!
快点 老兄 快开走
Move your car, let's go!
移走你的车 快走啊
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Parking's a bitch, man. What do you want me to do?
停车简直是煎熬 老兄 我还能怎么办
No, no, no, I finally found a spot.
不 不 不 我已经找到空位了
Just five minutes. Give me five minutes.
只要五分钟 就等我五分钟
Son of a bitch!
在他妈该死
Hey, you! That was my damn spot!
等等 你 那是我的停车位
Oh, you got your name on it?
上面写你名字了吗
You know how long I was waiting?
你知道我等了多长时间吗
You snooze, dude, you lose. I lose?
先到先得 老兄 你输了 我输了
That's right. Screw this.
说的没错 去你♥妈♥的♥
Uncool, man.
不厚道啊 伙计
Now move your damn car!
快他妈移走你的车
What's going on here? I'm okay.
发生什么了事 我没事
Sorry to bother you, officer.
抱歉打扰到你了 警官
It was a misunderstanding over a parking spot.
只是因为一个车位产生了误会
And your sparring partner? Oh, he ran that way.
那么另一个人呢 他往那边跑走了
Scrawny guy. I got it all right here.
瘦骨嶙峋的家伙 我正好拍下来了
"Screw this."
「去你♥妈♥的♥」
"Uncool, man."
「不厚道啊 伙计」
It appears you initiated physical contact.
很明显是你先动的手
It's not how it looks. You had to be there.
不是看上去的那样 你得了解全过程
I was waiting for the spot, and the prick noses his way in.
我在等一个空位 而这个混♥蛋♥加了我的塞
Is that his car? It is.
那是他的车吗 是的
Andie, take a look.
安蒂 去看一下
Look, I'll run your name. Will I find anything?
听着 我要查你的名字 会查出什么来吗
Nothing.
不会的
I'm the guy that stayed, right?
我才是留下来的人 对吗
The prick ran.
那混♥蛋♥逃跑了
Well, your attitude isn't inspiring confidence.
你现在的态度并不能帮到你
The guy was just rude.
那家伙太无礼了
He gave me the finger.
他还对我竖中指
That's no excuse for fisticuffs, sir.
那也不是打人的借口 先生
Perry, get your ass over here!
佩里 快他妈的过来
Central, we're gonna need a bus on North Basin, and call SVU.
指挥中心 派辆救护车到北部盆地 联♥系♥特害组
Oh, jeez. Come on.
上帝啊 快过来
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy! It's okay.
爸爸 没事了
We're gonna take care of you.
我们会照顾好你的
Her name is Bailey Shaw. She's six years old.
女孩名叫贝丽·肖 现年六岁
Her parents are Griffin Shaw and Jamie Johnston.
她的双亲是格里芬·肖和杰米·约翰斯顿
Okay, does Griffin drive a silver Saturn?
好的 银色土星车是格里芬开的吗
No, Jamie took Bailey
不 杰米带着贝丽
ice skating in Central Park, right?
去中♥央♥公园滑冰 对吧
And he went to the bathroom, and when he came back
他中途去了趟卫生间 当他回来之后发现
she was gone.
她就不见了
How's she doing?
她现在怎么样
We've got her on fluids.
我们给她打了点滴
She's cold, hungry.
她又冷又饿
Looks like she was in that trunk for a while.
看起来她在后备箱里待了有段时间了
Oh, and when she got here, her pants were on inside-out.
还有 她刚送来的时候 她的裤子是里外穿反的
Did you run a rape kit?
你做了强♥奸♥检测了吗
No signs of penetration or foreign fluids.
没有穿透伤以及异常液体的迹象
Can we talk to her? Sure.
我们能和她谈谈吗 当然
But I have to warn you, she's pretty scared.
但我得提醒你们 她现在非常害怕
Okay, thanks. Thanks, doc.
好的 谢谢 谢了 医生
Hey, Bailey.
你好啊 贝丽
My name is Olivia,
我是奥莉维亚
and this is Amanda.
这位是阿曼达
Are you doctors too?
你们也是医生吗
No, no, we're actually police officers.
不 不是 我们其实是警♥察♥
I'm Bailey's father, Griffin Shaw.
我是贝丽的父亲 格里芬·肖
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
I don't want to go to jail.
我不想去坐牢
No, no, we're here to help you.
不 不 我们是来帮助你的
Yeah, we just want to know what happened to you.
是啊 我们只想知道你到底发生了什么
Daddy told me to wait for him,
爸爸当时叫我等着他
but I walked away with the man.
但我却跟着一个男人走了
No, baby, it wasn't your fault.
不 宝贝 这不是你的错
This man, did you know him?
这个男人 你认识他吗
He gave me a candy apple.
他给了我一根糖苹果
He said he was a friend of Daddy's.
他说他是爸爸的朋友
He was nice.
他人很好
He let me wear his scarf to get warm.
他让我带着他的围巾取暖
Uh-huh, and then...
好的 然后
and then he took you somewhere?
然后他带你去了什么地方
He said we could wait for Daddy in his car.
他说我们可以去他的车里等爸爸
It was better than standing in the cold.
比站在外面受冻要好得多
But then we drove off.
但我们开车离开了
He said Daddy would meet us.
他说爸爸会和我们会面的
And where did he take you?
他带你去了哪里
To his house, I think.
好像是他的房♥子
And what did you do when you got there?
你们到了那里之后做了什么
We took off our clothes and took a nap.
我们脱掉了衣服然后打了个盹
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
So, Bailey, did he tell you his name?
那么 贝丽 他告诉了你他的名字吗
He said I could call him Big Bird,
他说我可以叫他大鸟先生
but I thought that was silly.
但我觉得这很蠢
Did you play any games with him
在你们打盹之前
before you took the nap?
你和他玩过什么游戏吗
No.
没有
I was cold, so we just snuggled under the blankets.
我当时感觉很冷 所以我们就依偎在毯子里面
Excuse me.
打扰了
My husband, Jamie.
是我的丈夫 杰米
Baby.
宝贝
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm sorry, Daddy.
对不起 爸爸
No, no, no, you didn't do anything wrong.
不 不 不 你没做错任何事
Fin, where do we stand?
芬恩 情况如何
CSU pulled prints off the Saturn, no hits.
鉴证科查了在土星车上提取的指纹 没有匹配
Well, what about the cellphone video? With TARU.
那么手♥机♥视频呢 技术部正在处理
We may get lucky and get a hit on the facial recognition.
幸运的话我们也许会在面部识别上找到相匹配的
I called in an arrest-for in all five boroughs.
我已经申请了全市的即时逮捕令
He can run, but he can't hide, Liv.
他逃得过一时 逃不了一世 丽芙
The registered owner of the Saturn
那辆土星车的产权拥有者
died two weeks ago.
两周前去世了
His son sold it in an estate sale last week.
他的儿子上周在资产拍卖♥♥会上把车卖♥♥了
Okay, what about the new owner?
好的 那现在的拥有者呢
He's a mystery man.
是个神秘人
He saw the sign on the car window,
他瞅准了买♥♥车的时机
he knocked on the door, he paid all cash.
他敲开了房♥门 付了全款现金
He never registered the title.
从未去登记过所有权
Guys, we're talking about a six year old girl
伙计们 我们谈论的是一个六岁小女孩
who was grabbed in Central Park.
光天化日下被人从中♥央♥公园掳走
Somebody must have seen something.
一定有人会看到什么的
We already canvassed.
我们已经排查过了
Then canvass again.
那就再查一遍
I have to ask:
我必须得问
Is there anyone in your lives who might...
在你们的生活中有没有谁
Wait, wait, you think... you think
等等 等一下 你认为 你认为
someone we know did this.
是我们认识的人干的
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表