What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
If you have the phone, maybe you toss it.
如果电♥话♥在你手上 那就赶紧扔了
Somewhere the cops can find it.
扔到警♥察♥能找到的地方
A garbage can in the neighborhood.
街区的垃圾桶之类的
Maybe that'll get her off the scent.
或许这能转移她的视线
Can't control your own people?
连你自己的手下都管不了吗
Not her.
我可管不了她
I think you need to relax, Bill.
我认为你不用太紧张 比尔
Nikki herself is saying the sex was consensual.
尼基自己也说性行为是双方同意的
She's not gonna testify.
她是不会作证的
And the damn phone, irony is, nothing about me on it.
还有那该死的手♥机♥ 讽刺的是 里面根本没有我的把柄
So you have it? What do you mean?
所以是在你手里了 你什么意思
The phone is in your possession?
那部手♥机♥是在你这里吗
I found it on the floor of my limo.
我在汽车地板上捡到的
She must have dropped it. She was completely blacked out.
她肯定是不小心掉出来了 她醉得一塌糊涂
She doesn't remember anything.
什么都记不起来了
What if she does?
如果她还记得呢
What if Benson convinces her to testify?
如果本森说服她去作证呢
It'll be taken care of.
我会搞定的
How?
怎么做
No Nikki, no case.
搞定尼基 就全搞定了
What are you saying?
你在说什么
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Are you wearing a wire?
你是不是戴着窃听器
I'm your attorney, Bill.
我是你的律师 比尔
Not to mention, you don't want me to release
更不用说 你不想我泄露那份
that memo of yours.
你的备忘录吧
What's this?
这是怎么回事
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
Anything I said is inadmissible.
我说的任何话都不能采信
Attorney/client privilege.
律师和客户之间的保密特权
Huh, well, Chief Dodds waived that privilege
是这样 多兹警监在戴上窃听器时
when he put on that wire.
就放弃保密特权了
Plus, and you should know this,
而且 你也应该知道
that does not apply
如果存在犯罪欺诈
when there's a crime fraud exception
或是讨论未来犯罪例外
or discussion of further crime.
保密特权就不适用于了
What crime? I was making a bad joke.
什么犯罪 我只是在开玩笑
Nikki Staines got into
尼基·斯泰恩斯自愿
my car of her own accord.
进入我的车里
She dropped her phone. The sex was consensual.
她的手♥机♥不小心掉出来 性行为也是双方同意的
Consensual? She was unconscious.
双方同意吗 她当时人事不省
Why? You already had the phone.
为什么 你已经拿到手♥机♥了
Let me tell you something.
我来告诉你吧
You're either a wolf in this life
人这一辈子要么是条狼
or a lamb.
要么是只羊
My father was a lamb.
我父亲就是只羊
He had a shop.
他有家小店
And every week, the wolves in my neighborhood
每星期 在我住的街区里的那群狼
would come and pick the shelves clean,
都跑来把店里洗劫一空
and when there was nothing left to steal,
直到没什么可抢了
they took my sister in a back room, and my father did nothing.
他们就把我姐姐拉到后屋 而我父亲什么也做不了
You know what I learned?
你知道我明白了什么吗
I'd rather run with the wolves.
我宁愿加入狼群
If I were you, I'd shut up.
如果我是你 我就闭嘴
I'll be out of these cuffs in an hour.
一转眼功夫我就能获释
I wouldn't be so sure.
我可不这么认为
Once word gets out that you've been arrested,
等到你被捕的消息传出去
your friends are going to turn on you.
你的朋友们都会背叛你的
And nobody helps the wolf
没人会愿意帮助
when he's bleeding.
受伤流血的狼
You were right.
你是对的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's over.
一切都结束了
Yeah.
是的
What was that memo that he was talking about?
他说的那份备忘录到底是什么
It never went past my desk and it never will.
从没离开过我的办公桌也永远不会泄露出去
That's not an answer.
那不是我要的回答
I'll give you a copy.
我会给你份副本的
This memo that Dodds wrote.
多兹写的这个备忘录
You knew about it, didn't you?
你早就知道 对不对
I didn't wanna upset you, Liv.
我不想让你心烦 丽芙
It was right after Noah got kidnapped.
那是在诺亚被绑♥架♥后写下的
Should I be worried about my job?
我该担心自己的工作吗
Not for a minute.
完全不用
Trust me, Liv, I've got your back
相信我 丽芙 我会保护你的
now, then, and always.
现在 过去 永远都是
Hey, Nikki. Come in.
你好 尼基 请进
How are you holding up?
你现在怎么样
Um, aside from the panic attacks and trouble sleeping?
除了恐慌发作和失眠之外还行吧
Yeah, I get it. Believe me.
是啊 我能理解 相信我
Well, if it's any relief, Rob is being held
如果能让你心安一点的话 罗布已经
without bail in the federal system.
被关押在联邦监狱并不许保释
He can't get to the judge this time.
他这次没法接近法官了
That's good. That means we have a shot.
这很好 意味着我们还有机会
Yes, we do.
是的 没错
My God.
上帝啊
Hey...
听着
It's okay.
没事的
I can't believe it.
我没法相信
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay, Nikki.
没事的 尼基
It's over.
已经结束了
It's over, and he can't hurt you again.
一切都结束了 他再也伤害不到你了
No.
不
That's not it. Um...
不是因为这个
It's me.
是我自己
What do you mean?
你什么意思
All the cases...
所有那些
that I've done. And all the...
我经手的案子 还有所有
All the victims that I've put on the stand.
那些我让他们坐上证人席的受害者
The way that I have...
我之前折磨
have torn them apart.
折磨他们的方式
You were just doing your job.
你只是在做自己的工作
I know.
我知道
I know what I did to them now.
我现在知道对他们做了什么了
And I don't know
我不知道
if I will ever be the same again.
自己还能不能像以前一样
And I... I don't even know
而且 我甚至不知道
if I'll be able to do my job again.
还能不能继续做我的工作
You will, because you have to.
你会的 因为那是你的职责
And because, Nikki, because you're damn good at it.
而且 尼基 因为你的工作非常出色
I don't... I feel like I don't know anything anymore.
我不知道 我感觉自己一片茫然
Okay.
好了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
会好起来的
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表