but there's no answer.
但她没有接
And how old is she?
她几岁了
Twenty-five. Big, blue eyes...
二十五岁 蓝色大眼睛
Okay, so we're gonna need you to make an ID.
好的 我们需要你来认一下人
But we can show you a photo.
但我们可以给你看照片
No. I wanna see her.
不 我想亲眼见她
Okay. This way.
好的 这边请
It's not her. It's not herit's not Abby.
不是她 不是她 不是艾比
Okay, uh...
好的
Do you know who this girl is?
你认识这个女孩吗
No, but it's not my daughter.
不 但她不是我女儿
Did she mention any friends staying with her?
她有提过有朋友和她一起住吗
Well, not recently. But...
最近没有 但是
She has lots of needy friends.
她有很多穷朋友
I'm trying Abby again.
我试着再打给艾比
Straight to voicemail.
直接转去语♥音♥信箱了
You said your daughter was working in Pennsylvania?
你说你们的女儿在宾夕法尼亚工作
She's doing one of those dystopian horror stories.
她在拍一部反乌托邦的恐怖电影
Women lose all rights, they get hung from trees...
讲的是女人失去所有权利 被吊在树上
Where?
哪里
That's Vicky Parson.
那是维琪·帕森
She was murdered?
她被谋杀了吗
No wonder my parents are freaked out.
难怪我父母吓死了
This is so surreal.
这太超现实了
No.
不用了
Wh... what can you tell us about Vicky?
关于维琪你知道些什么
Uh... she moved in about a week ago,
她大约一周前搬进来的
after she broke up with her boyfriend.
在她和男朋友分手以后
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Uh... Brad, maybe. Brett.
布拉德 也许是 布雷特
I think he was kind of stalking her.
我觉得他可能在跟踪维琪
I saw him outside the loft. I was like,
我在公♥寓♥外面见过他 我当时想
well, great. Now he's stalking me.
好吧 他现在跟踪我了
Did Vicky have any other friends or family?
维琪还有其他朋友或家人吗
Her mom ran off when she was five.
她五岁的时候她妈就离家了
Her dad died last year. It really messed her up.
她爸去年过世了 这对她打击很大
It's weird. She seemed a lot better lately.
奇怪的是 她最近看上去好多了
Better how?
怎么个好法
Confident. Happier.
更自信 更开心了
She'd joined some women's empowerment group.
她加入了什么女性创业家组织
I guess they couldn't protect her from
我猜她们最终没有能够
the dark side of her life after all.
保护她逃离她生活中的黑暗面
Negative for semen DNA.
没检测到精♥液♥的DNA
M.E. Puts the time of death
法医判断死亡时间
between 9:00 and 10:00. Okay. Prints?
在九点至十点间 好的 那指纹呢
The guy was careful. Nothing off the table leg.
凶手很小心 桌腿上什么都没找到
I figure he might be impotent.
我猜他可能是性无能
Hey! So, we're running cell records and financials.
我们正在调查通话记录和转账记录
Her... her last call came from a burner.
她最后一通来电是部一次性手♥机♥打来的
And then her cell went dead shortly after that at 8:50.
然后她的手♥机♥就在8点50分关机了
Okay, what about social media?
好的 社交媒体上查到什么
No Instagram or Twitter.
不用照片墙或推特
And it looks like she closed her Facebook account.
好像她还把自己的脸书帐号♥也注销了
She had just quit a job. She... she dumped a boyfriend.
她不久前刚辞职 把男朋友甩了
Those female empowerment classes did the trick.
这些女性赋权课真够煽动人心的
Yeah, until last night. What do you mean?
是的 直到昨晚 你什么意思
Her girlfriend said she was feeling bad about herself
她的女性朋友说她以前一直自怨自艾
till she joined a ladies group.
直到加入了一个女性团体
And her last ten checks were made out to this organization
她最后的十张支票就是开给这个组织的
called Accredo, Inc. Accredo?
叫阿科利多股份有限公♥司♥ 阿科利多吗
It's all about female empowerment.
是关于女性赋权的一个组织
"It's a safe space where
「这是个安全的港湾
"Goddesses can speak their truth
女神们可以讲出她们的真心话
"And live their dreams."
并实现她们的梦想」
Well, let's hope that she opened up to them.
那就希望维琪对她们敞开心扉了吧
Who knew there was so much money in insecurity?
教人怎样找到安全感也能赚到这么多钱啊
Sign of the times, Rollins.
时代不同了 罗琳斯
You can always tell a society's priorities
只需要看看每个时代的畅销书
by looking at their bestsellers.
就能知道整个社会的追求
In the '70s is "The Joy of Sex."
七十年代的《性之愉悦》
The '80s is getting rich. The '90s, staying young.
八十年代的《致富经典》九十年代的《保持年轻》
Hi. You're here for Arlo's lecture?
你们是来听阿尔洛的演讲吧
You're late, but come on in.
你们迟到了 不过快请进
It's gonna be wonderful.
演讲肯定很精彩
Oh he's gonna be so excited.
他肯定很高兴
Arlo loves seeing new faces. Actually, we're here
阿尔洛很愿意看到新人加入 其实 我们是来
to talk about Vicky Parson.
询问维琪·帕森的情况
Vicky? Why?
维琪吗 为什么
So, you do know her? Shh.
这么说 你认识她了 安静
We all want things in life.
生活中我们总想得到些什么
You know? To be happy...
对吧 想要快乐
Hi, welcome. To be fulfilled.
欢迎加入 想要充实感
To find love. But the question is,
想要找到爱 但问题是
how do we get out of our own way?
我们该如何走出自己的路
How do we allow ourselves to feel deserving
我们该如何让自己觉得
of everything we want?
我们值得拥有想要的一切
I-I know you've struggled, Claudia,
我知道你以前很痛苦 克劳迪娅
about feeling undeserving.
觉得自己不配拥有好东西
And now look.
现在呢 看看你
Look! Look at where you are.
看看你的现在
I...
我
I am gobsmacked by you. I-I'm in awe.
简直让我目瞪口呆 我太崇拜你了
You gave me permission to love myself.
是你让我学会了自爱
I never looked back.
我从来没有后悔过
Welcome. I'm Arlo Beck.
欢迎 我是阿尔洛·贝克
Mr. Beck, we're, um... Congratulations.
贝克先生 我们是 恭喜你
You're beautiful.
你很美
Your pregnancy suits you.
怀孕让你容光焕发
But you're conflicted, aren't you?
但你也很矛盾 是不是
I can see you're terrified about losing control,
我能看出你很担心会失去控制
about being vulnerable. You've been hurt
会变得脆弱 你在生活中受到过
badly in your life. And I'm sorry about that.
很痛心的伤害 对此我很抱歉
Mr. Beck, we're NYPD. We have a few questions
贝克先生 我们是纽约警♥察♥ 有几个问题
we'd like to ask you.
希望能问问你
Oh...
这样
Of course.
没问题
Vicky took, uh... classes... workshops.
维琪参加过课程 研讨会什么的
She was living in the house for a few weeks
她之前在这里住过几周
on an intensive program.
参加一个集训项目
Lilah, who is my coordinator, helped Vicky settle in.
莱拉 是我的协调员 帮助维琪安顿了下来
And when is the last time either of you saw her?
你上次见到她是什么时候
Yesterday.
昨天
She attended a workshop in the city.
她参加了市里的一场研讨会
Something's wrong. What happened to Vicky?
不太对劲 维琪出了什么事吗
Vicky was murdered last night.
维琪昨晚被谋杀了
I'm sorry.
节哀顺变
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Do we know by whom?
查到凶手是谁了吗
We were hoping to talk to you about her ex-boyfriend.
我们希望能和你们谈谈她前男友的事情
Brad Simon... he was a line cook at Lucky Dive.
布拉德·西蒙 他在幸运餐馆做流水线厨师
Yeah, Brad... Brad's the reason
是的 布拉德 就是因为布拉德
why Vicky came to Accredo. He was abusive.
维琪才会向阿科利多寻求帮助 他是个虐待狂
He hacked her Facebook account last week,
他上周黑了维琪的脸书帐号♥
and... he posted these intimate photos.
然后发布了那些亲密的照片
Yeah, here.
在这里
You can see the caption.
你们可以看到标题
"Payback, you fugly bitch, for what you did to me.
「这是报复 你这个臭婊♥子♥ 这是你的报应
"Now everyone can see what a slutbag you are.
现在大家都知道你是个荡♥妇♥了
"This is just the beginning. You deserve to die."
这只是开始 你活该去死」
Yeah, I hooked up with Vicky Parson, so what?
是的 我跟维琪·帕森交往过 那又怎样
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表