How could you arrest my baby
你怎么连电♥话♥都不打
without so much as a phone call?
就把我宝贝儿子给抓了
You were next on the list.
我马上就要给你打电♥话♥的
Ain't him as good as family to you?
他之于你就不是家人了吗
Where's your loyalty?
你的忠诚在哪里
Do you really believe that my child could do that?
你真的认为我的孩子会做出这种事情吗
Come on, there's no point to this, Jo.
别这样 这样做没有意义 乔
I'm his mama.
我是他的妈妈
I gotta do something.
我总得做点什么
Look, if you really wanna do something,
听着 如果你真的想做点什么
tell me what's going on with Justin and Dallas.
告诉我贾斯丁和达拉斯之间发生了什么
I mean, what's happening in that household?
我是说 他们家里发生了什么
They married, okay?
他们是夫妻 好吗
Come on. You know what I'm talking about.
拜托 你知道我是说什么
When Justin first made it...
贾斯丁金盆洗手的时候
the riffraff wouldn't leave him alone.
那些小痞子不肯放过他
Lord only knows the trouble they brought him.
天知道他们给他带来了多少麻烦
But Dallas? She changed all that.
可达拉斯 她改变了这一切
She cleaned him up good. And now?
她把他变好了 那现在呢
I don't get to see my baby as much as I would like.
我不能随时随地见到我的宝贝儿子了
Was it because of Dallas?
是因为达拉斯吗
She's a superstar. She makes the rules.
她是超级巨星 得由她来制定规则
So you think Justin is threatened by her success?
你的意思是贾斯丁被她的成功威胁到了吗
He would never, ever raise his hands to that girl.
他绝对 绝对不会对那个女孩动手的
Okay, Jo, I'ma be totally honest with you.
好吧 乔 我和你说实话
It does not look good for Justin right now.
现在的情况看上去对贾斯丁非常不利
And you... you've got to fix it.
那你 你得扭转这个情况
Odafin, you owe us.
奥达芬 你欠我们的
You owe me.
你欠我的
Okay, listen,
好吧 听着
you go home and you take care of Lexi.
你先回家照顾好莱克西
And I'll call you.
我会打电♥话♥给你
And now Snake's mother is asking Fin to lie for him?
现在毒蛇的妈妈让芬恩帮他撒谎
I want him off the case.
我要他撤出这个案子
I will take care of it.
我会搞定的
You saw that?
你都看见了
She called you family, Fin.
她喊你家人 芬恩
Um, my old man thought he could get over
是这样 我老爸本以为能够逃脱
by ripping off the neighborhood truck dealers.
抢劫社区的卡车经销商一事
they shot at us when we came out of the local bodega.
在我们从一家烟纸店出来的时候他们朝我们开了枪
Me and my pops went untouched.
我和我老爸没受伤
My mother died on the street on the corner
但我母亲死在了亚当克莱顿鲍威尔大街
of Adam Clayton Powell and 116th street.
和第116大街的交叉口
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Jo took me in.
乔收留了我
She took me in until my grandmother and grandfather
直到我祖父母从费耶特维尔搬了回来之前
moved back from Fayetteville.
我一直住在她那里
She's the one who kept me out of the system.
是她让我远离了领养体系
But that doesn't mean that you can cover for Snake, Fin.
但这不意味着你可以包庇毒蛇 芬恩
Yeah, Rollins?
喂 罗琳斯
I'm on my way.
我这就来
Dallas is awake.
达拉斯醒了
What about Snake?
那毒蛇呢
Keep him in the cage.
继续关着他
I'm sorry, Fin.
抱歉 芬恩
He has never laid a hand on me.
他从没对我动过手
Look, Justin was mad when he left.
听着 贾斯丁离开的时候是很生气
I will not deny that.
我不会否认这点
But someone else did this to me.
但对我动手的另有其人
I can prove it.
我能证明
Okay. We're listening.
好的 我们洗耳恭听
So after he left,
在他走了之后
I Facetimed with my mom in Boca.
我和我在博卡妈妈视频通话
She's in a nursing home.
她住在养老院里
So you can check the records.
你可以查记录的
You'll see Justin was already at the Apollo.
那时候贾斯丁已经在阿波罗剧院了
So Dallas, tell us what you remember about the assault.
达拉斯 告诉我们关于这次袭击你还记得什么
Okay, when I got off the phone with my mom,
好的 当我挂了我妈妈的电♥话♥
I went to bed
就去睡觉了
and I heard something downstairs.
然后我听见楼下有声音
And I thought it was Lexi and Wallace.
我以为是莱克西和华♥莱♥士♥
And the next thing I know there was...
接下来我知道的就是
this man standing in my room.
这个男人站在我房♥间里
He was wearing a mask and gloves.
他戴着面具和手套
And that's when I ran to get the gun from behind the bar.
这时候我冲到吧台后面去拿枪
And he just hit me and hit me and hit me and hit me.
他就不停地打我 打我 打我 打我
Okay, Dallas. I know how difficult this is.
好了 达拉斯 我知道这十分艰难
We are so sorry to ask but...
我很抱歉必须得问
but were... were you raped?
你被强♥奸♥了吗
I... I...
我 我
I... I know we're famous, but we're just people.
我知道我们很有名 但我们也只是凡人
You know, it's just part of the deal
我猜 这也许就是
that we make with the world, I guess.
我们和这个世界的协议之一
No, no.
不 不
No one deserves what happened to you.
没有人该被这样对待
Well, there's a whole world on Twitter
推特上有整个世界的人
that would disagree with you.
不会同意你的说法
What do you mean?
什么意思
Justin and RB Banks are in a diss war.
贾斯丁和RB·班克斯在进行互怼战争
They badmouth each other in their raps.
他们在自己饶舌歌♥里互骂
And they don't mean nothing by it, you know?
但他们其实并不是真的那么想的 知道吗
It's just... it's good for publicity.
只是 只是对宣传有利
It's good for sales.
为了销量而已
But there's some fans out there who...
但是有很多粉丝
who take the whole thing seriously.
他们觉得整件事是真的
I think that's enough for today.
今天就到这里了
I think she should rest now.
我认为她现在该休息了
Thank you.
谢谢
Fin, the nursing home confirms
芬恩 养老院确认了
that Dallas Facetimed with her mother
那晚九点左右达拉斯和她母亲
around 9:00 for five minutes.
视频通话了五分钟
NYPD said Snake arrived at the Apollo
纽约警署查证了毒蛇8点45分
at 8:45 for sound check.
到阿波罗剧院做音响测试
And the bodyguard discovered Dallas around 9:30.
保镖是在九点半左右发现达拉斯的
Cut him loose.
放了他
Snake, you didn't do it.
毒蛇 不是你干的
Yeah, I appreciate you.
是啊 谢谢你啊
I can give you a ride to the hospital if you need it.
如果需要我可以开车送你去医院
Nah. I can get there on my own.
不用 我自己能去
There's a lot of press outside.
外面有好多媒体
Safer than you.
总比跟你安全
Liv, look at this.
丽芙 你看这个
This was posted on Dallas's Instagram page two weeks ago.
这是两周前达拉斯在照片墙上发布的
Looks like a happy kid.
看上去是个快乐的孩子
Yeah, but look at Snake.
是的 但你看毒蛇
See that's a smart lock?
看到那个智能锁了吗
And if you put it in slow mode...
如果你用慢动作放
see him pressing the buttons?
看见他按的按钮了吗
Right, you can see the code.
对吧 你可以看见密♥码♥
I mean, this could be how the perpetrator got in.
我是说 这可能是行凶者进门的方式
The only problem is this video got over 200,000 likes.
唯一的问题是这个视频有超过二十万个点赞
So we could be looking at a stalker.
也许我们该追查一个跟踪狂
Her manager is getting a list together
她的经纪人列了个单子
of any people that she's had trouble with in the past.
是之前和她有过过节的所有人
Hey, listen to this.
伙计们 听这个
"Come at me again, I'm gonna side step you.
「来找我啊 我会走到你边上
Teach that black Taylor Swift wife of yours a lesson."
给你那个黑色泰勒·斯威夫特老婆一点教训」
It's a rap by RB Banks. It dropped last week.
这是RB·班克斯的一首饶舌歌♥ 上周发布的
Well, that sounds like it's about a lot more than publicity.
听上去这可比宣传需要的激进得多了
Yeah. Liv, look at this.
是啊 丽芙 看这个
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表