我的分数从来没低过B
Oh, my God. My dad's gonna kill me.
我的天啊 我爸肯定要气死了
Hey, Sophie, it's okay.
索菲 没事的
No, it's not.
不 有事的
He said if I got below a B
他说如果我的分数低于B
then he was gonna send me to SUNY.
他就把我送去纽约州立大学
Sophie, parents say
索菲 做父母的
a lot of stupid things, right?
经常会说一些傻话 对吧
And they try to scare you
他们想吓唬你
because they want you to stay on the right road.
因为他们希望你不要偏离正轨
But you want to know who's really scared?
但你知道其实谁才是最害怕的吗
We are.
是做父母的
You're a mom?
你做母亲了吗
I am, and I keep telling myself
是的 我总是告诉自己说
that it's gonna get easier,
会变得越来越轻松的
and that one day I'm gonna figure it all out, but...
总有一天我能全部搞定 但是
They say talking makes it easier?
他们说多沟通就好了
Try reasoning with a six-year-old.
不如先试试和一个六岁的孩子讲道理
Oh, my God. What? What, what?
我的天啊 什么 怎么了
That's it, that's Professor Adams' office.
这是 这是亚当斯教授的办公室
Okay, well, let's go in there.
好的 那我们进去吧
I don't want to go. I don't want to see him.
我不想进去 我不想看到他
Hey, Sophie?
听着 索菲
I'm with you.
我陪着你
Right by your side the whole time.
我会一直陪在你身边的
Okay?
好吗
There's nobody in here.
里面没人
It's exactly the same.
一切都是老样子
Tenure means never having to change.
终身教职意味着什么都不用改变
It was there.
就是在那里
I came in before class to see
我在上课前过来
if I could get extra credit.
想问问能不能给我多加学分
He told me he believed in sex for grades.
他告诉我说可以用性♥爱♥换学分
I thought he was joking.
我以为他在开玩笑
I laughed.
我还笑了
But he wasn't joking.
但他不是在开玩笑
He grabbed me from the back of the head
他从后面抓住我的头
and he shoved me down on the couch.
把我扔在沙发上
I had a pen in my pocket
我的口袋里有一支笔
and it... it jabbed me in the side of the leg
正好扎在我大腿上
until it broke.
后来都断掉了
I still have the scar.
我现在还有疤
I tried to scream, but he covered my mouth.
我想要喊救命 但他捂着我的嘴
I tried to fight him off, but I-I couldn't.
我想反抗 但我动不了
II tried to... Sophie.
我想要 索菲
I tried to fight him off... Sophie.
我想要反抗他 索菲
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry that happened to you.
我很抱歉发生在你身上的这一切
Who's gonna believe me?
谁会相信我
I do.
我相信
I believe you.
我相信你
What can I do now?
我现在要怎么办
We're gonna find and confront
我们会找到这个混♥蛋♥
the bastard who did this to you.
好好教训他一顿
Excuse me?
你们是谁
What are you doing in my office?
你们在我的办公室干嘛
Your office?
你的办公室吗
I thought this was Professor Adams'.
我以为这是亚当斯教授的办公室
Logan Adams died in March.
洛根·亚当斯三月份去世了
No.
不
A heart attack.
是心脏病
I took over his position in August.
我在八月份接任了他的职位
I want to die.
我真想一死了之
I'm so sorry, Sophie.
我很抱歉 索菲
I can't promise that I can take...
我不能保证自己能
the pain away, but what I can promise you
抚平你的痛苦 但我向你保证
is I will do
我会尽我所能
everything I can to help you.
来帮助你的
Don't touch me!
不要碰我
Look, I know that you're feeling... You don't know anything!
我知道你的感受 你什么都不知道
Sophie, please.
索菲 请听我说
Stop calling me that!
不要那么叫我
You told me that I would be better
你说我会感觉好一点的
if I knew what happened to me.
如果我知道自己身上发生了什么
You told me I would get past it.
你说我能挺过去的
You will. That is still true.
你能的 这一点没错
You said that if I looked at the bastard
你说如果我能正视
who hurt me in the eye
伤害我的这个畜生
and I told him how he ruined my life,
告诉他他毁了我的人生
that would start the healing.
我的伤口会开始愈合的
He's dead, God damn it!
但他死了 他妈的
There is no healing!
我永远好不起来了
Will you... will you...
你能不 你能不能
Let me take you home, okay? I'm not going home!
让我送你回家 我不要回家
I'm never going home!
我永远都不要回家
I'm better off on the streets!
我在街头过得更好
Tommy took care of me.
汤米会照顾我
Look what you did!
看看你都干了些什么
Sophie.
索菲
I want... listen to me.
我想要 请听我说
I want you to do me a favor.
我想让你帮我个忙
I want you to just throw this. Just do it.
我想让你把这个杯子砸了 直接砸了
Just throw it on the floor as hard as you can, let it out.
用尽全身力气扔在地板上 发泄一下
Yes, let it out... No!
是的 哭出来的 不
Get away from me!
离我远点
Sophie. Sophie.
索菲 索菲
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 听我说
He's dead. He's dead.
他死了 他已经死了
But you're not.
但你还活着
You're not.
你没有死
It's not enough.
这还不够
Hey, Lieu, the, uh... the 2-7 just called.
警督 2-7分局刚打来电♥话♥
They found Sophie dumpster diving
他们发现索菲在下东区
down on the Lower East Side.
翻垃圾桶
And? And she swore to them
然后呢 然后她骂了他们
that her name was Grace Walker.
说她的名字是格蕾丝·沃克
An RMP is bringing her here right now.
巡逻车正带她过来
And what do I do with her then?
然后我要怎么办
She won't go home. I can't...
她不肯回家 我又不能
I can't lock her up.
不能把她关起来
So some shrink drugs her up for 48 hours
只是让心理医生给她下药睡上48个小时
and then puts her back on the street.
然后再把她仍到大街上
I know, it's a vicious cycle. Yeah, which puts us back
我知道 这是个恶性循环 是啊 只会让我们
to where we started.
回到原点
This guy was a professor.
那家伙是个教授
He's supposed to...
他本应该
guide young minds, not...
引导年轻人 而不是
destroy them.
毁了他们
If he weren't already dead, I'd...
要是他还没有死 我肯定
I'd kill that guy.
我肯定亲手杀了他
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
I was just speaking figuratively.
我就是打个比方
That's genius, Carisi.
天才啊 卡里西
The last three years of my life
过去的这三年
I've been living on the street,
我一直住在大街上
using newspapers and garbage bags to stay warm.
使用报纸和垃圾袋取暖
I let strange men use my body
我让陌生男人玩弄我的身体
in exchange for food,
只为换取食物
protection, drugs.
换取保护 和毒品
I was 18.
我才十八岁
I was supposed to be finishing my second semester of college.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表