Correct me if I'm wrong here,
我如果说错了就纠正我
but did you just throw your son under the bus?
你刚刚是不是出♥卖♥♥♥了你的儿子
It's hypothetical.
那只是假设
The body was fully decomposed.
尸体已经完全分解了
Unless Emerson did this when he was ten years old...
除非埃莫森是在十岁的时候犯的案
I mean, it had to be somebody much older.
我是说 嫌犯肯定是个更年长的人
Do we have anything on Rowan's husband?
关于罗文的丈夫查到什么了
Zachary Mauer.
扎克瑞·莫尔
He's had an open warrant
他的身上背着一张
on an assault charge in New York State since '98.
在98年由纽约州签发的袭击指控的通缉令
We're still working on trying to locate him.
我们仍旧在试图找到他
This could be the reason he skipped town.
这可能就是他逃出城的原因
Hey, Liv.
丽芙
The lab ran the DNA from
实验室把在卧室找到的T恤上的DNA
the t-shirt found in the bedroom through NCMEC.
与儿童援助中心数据库里的做的对比
We got a hit. Bailey?
有一个匹配 贝丽吗
No, Kevin Brown.
不 凯文·布朗
He went missing from Forest Park
2002年在他六岁的时候
in 2002 when he was six.
从森林公园走失
Does the DNA match the bones in the backyard?
DNA样本和后院的骸骨匹配吗
It's too soon to tell.
现在还不知道
He is survived by his sister, Diane.
他和他的姐姐戴安相依为命
I hate this.
我讨厌这个
You're sure?
你确定吗
Pretty much.
非常确定
Our family was struggling...
我们家庭过得很困难
My dad was injured working on Ladder 3.
我爸爸在云梯车上工作时受了伤
Kevin was six.
凯文那时候六岁
I'm so sorry, Diane.
我很遗憾 戴安
She said the cure was worse than the disease.
她说治愈过程比疾病本身更糟糕
It was a struggle for her to get out of bed.
甚至连起床都是一种挣扎
I was the big sister.
我是家里的大姐
When Dad was at work,
当爸爸去工作时
I had to look after Kevin.
我得照看凯文
I... I took him to daycare, cooked dinner at night.
我白天送他去日托班 晚上给他煮饭
When he had nightmares, he slept in my bed.
他做噩梦的时候 就睡到我的床上来
We were in the park throwing a Frisbee.
我们当时在公园里扔飞盘
I went to get a Coke.
我去拿可乐
The car was only a few yards away
车子离我们玩的地方
from where we were playing.
只有几米远
When I turned around, Kevin was gone.
当我转过身 凯文就不见了
Diane, you were ten years old, honey.
戴安 你那时才十岁 亲爱的
This wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Yes, it was.
不 就是的
But thanks.
但谢了
He's dead, isn't he?
他死了 是不是
We don't know for sure,
我们现在还不确定
but we think that we know who took him.
但我们也许知道是谁带走了他
Do you know somebody named Rowan Mauer?
你认识一个名叫罗文·莫尔的人吗
No.
不认识
Why would she take Kevin?
她为什么要带走凯文
So Kevin and Diane Brown.
凯文和戴安·布朗
This was taken two days before Kevin went missing.
这张照片是凯文失踪两天前拍的
Probably the last time either of them smiled.
大概是他们两个人最后一次笑了
You spoke to Diane?
你和戴安谈过了
Yeah, she gave up hope of finding her brother a long time ago.
是的 她很久以前就放弃找到她弟弟的希望
Maybe that's a good thing.
也许是件好事
We don't know those bones belong to Kevin.
我们还不知道这些骸骨是不是凯文的
Oh, come on, we found the kid's t-shirt in the Mauer house.
得了吧 我们在莫尔的家里找到了他的T恤
The lab is running DNA tests on the skeleton right now.
实验室正在检测骸骨的DNA
I mean, what the hell, I hope it is Kevin.
我的意思是 我希望那是凯文
At least then we have a shot of convicting
至少我们还有希望
Rowan Mauer with something.
指控罗文·莫尔一项罪行
What, a public health violation?
什么 危害公共健康吗
She's gonna pay a fine and walk.
她付个罚款就没事了
This family is... is Teflon.
这个家庭真是 真是难弄
Bailey still won't testify?
贝丽还是不会作证吗
The dads are dead-set against it.
爸爸们坚决反对
Unfortunately, all of this adds up to nothing.
不幸的是 所有这一切都没有用
So I have to tell Diane Brown that we found her brother,
我得去告诉戴安·布朗我们找到她弟弟了
we know who killed him,
我们知道是谁杀了他
and there's nothing that we can do about it?
但是我们什么都做不了吗
We don't know that skeleton's Kevin's.
我们不知道那具骸骨是不是凯文
Yet.
是还不知道
What about a grand jury?
那么大陪审团呢
An indictment without a conviction?
一项没有定罪的指控吗
That's just gonna cause Diane more pain.
这只会给戴安带来更多的伤害
Okay, so...
好吧 那么
so two kids were kidnapped.
两个孩子被绑♥架♥了
One of them is dead, and we have a legal system
其中一个死了 但我们的法律系统
where we can't do anything about it?
却束缚着我们什么都做不了吗
What... what the hell are we doing?
我们到底在做什么
Hey, Liv?
听着 丽芙
A grand jury might not be such a bad idea.
大陪审团也许是个不错的主意
A grand jury investigating who?
大陪审团去调查谁呢
Bailey won't testify against Emerson.
贝丽是不会指控埃莫森的
But Emerson's mother may.
但埃莫森的母亲也许会
She's just gonna plead the fifth.
她会用第五修正案来拒绝作证
Not if I give her
如果我撤销对她
immunity against being charged as an accomplice in bailey's kidnapping.
作为贝丽绑♥架♥案的从犯的指控的话
If she happens to implicate herself
如果她只是无意间牵涉进
in Kevin Brown's kidnapping and murder, so be it.
凯文·布朗的绑♥架♥和谋杀案 那就顺其自然吧
Do you really think that
你难道真的认为
a mother is gonna testify against her son?
一个母亲会指证自己的儿子吗
Her son, the pedophile.
她的儿子是个娈童者
I came home early.
那天我提前回家了
There was a problem with the internet.
网络出了点问题
So your son didn't know you'd be home?
所以你儿子并不知道你在家吗
No.
不知道
Usually I work late.
我通常工作到很晚
And it was his day off?
那天他休假在家吗
Yeah.
是的
What did you find when you got home, Mrs. Mauer?
你回家后发现了什么 莫尔夫人
It was quiet.
家里很安静
I thought Em was out.
我以为小埃出门了
I went upstairs to change.
我上楼换衣服
I saw...
我看到
the light in his room was on.
他房♥间里的灯亮着
I don't how many times I told him
我都告诉他很多次了
electricity doesn't grow on trees.
用电是要花钱的
So...
所以
you went to the room...
你进了他的房♥间
to turn off the light?
去关灯吗
That's right.
是这样的
And what did you see?
你看到了什么
What did you see in your son's room, Mrs. Mauer?
你在你儿子的房♥间看到了什么 莫尔夫人
Let me remind you, that if you refuse to answer,
请容我提醒一句 如果你拒绝回答
any arrangement for immunity that you made with my office
你和地检办公室达成的任何豁免协议
will be null and void.
可就都无效了
I saw my son in bed.
我看到我儿子在床上
Was he alone?
他一个人吗
No.
不
He was...
他当时
with a little girl.
和一个小女孩
What did you do?
你是怎么做的
I told him...
我告诉他
to take her back where he found her.
从哪里带来的就送回哪去
He carried her down the stairs.
他把小女孩抱下楼
She was still sleeping.
她还睡着
I... I told him to put her in the trunk
我让他把孩子放在后备箱里
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表