and, um, and he was just telling me that it's okay,
他安慰我说没关系的
that some guys just aren't cut out for hunting.
有些人就是不适合打猎
Did he assault you, Sam?
他侵犯你了吗 山姆
No, no, that's-that's ridiculous.
肯定没有 这么说太荒唐了
So how did you get the injuries,
那你的那些伤痕是怎么来的
that Mr. Stone has repeatedly called
也就是斯通先生反复强调的
indications of rape?
强♥奸♥迹象的伤痕
Do I have to?
一定要说吗
Yeah, you do.
是的 要说
Um, so I met a man.
我认识了一个男人
And...it was the first time.
那是我的第一次
I-I-I wanted him to, you know.
是我让他那样对我的
It wasn't rape or anything like that.
并不是强♥奸♥之类的
Thank you.
谢谢
What was that guy's name?
那男人叫什么名字
Um, I don't remember.
我不记得了
That's odd.
那就奇怪了
Your first time, I think you'd remember everything.
那可是你的第一次 我认为你什么都能记得
Well, nobody cares what you think, Counselor.
没人在乎你怎么认为的 检察官
That's an objection?
这是反对吗
Sustained.
反对有效
Tell me about the hunting trip.
告诉我那次狩猎之旅吧
Okay, what about it?
好的 怎么了
Whatever you remember.
所有你能记得的事情
Well, I remember it all.
我记得很清楚
Right, because it was your first time.
是的 因为那是你的第一次
The first time you went out in the woods with your dad,
你第一次拿起猎枪和你♥爸♥爸 你的哥哥
your brother, and a rifle.
一起去树林里打猎
It was a big deal,
意义重大
kind of like the first time you had sex.
有点像你的第一次性♥爱♥
Objection. My point is
反对 我的观点是
the witness remembers everything
证人对于自己的第一次狩猎之旅
about his first hunting trip
记得清清楚楚
and nothing about the first time he had sex,
但对于第一次的性经历却什么都不记得了
and they happened on the same weekend.
而这两件事发生在同一个周末
It's no big deal, okay?
那没什么大不了的 好吗
Everyone's making it out to be something that it's not.
大家都把第一次说的多重要似的
I-it's just sex. Everyone does it.
但只是上♥床♥啊 所有人都干这事
Not with their father, they don't.
但他们可不是跟自己爸爸上♥床♥
Objection!
反对
That's not just sex, Sam. It's rape.
那不是上♥床♥ 山姆 那是强♥奸♥
Your Honor. That's enough.
法官大人 够了
Mr. Stone.
斯通先生
Was going hunting with your dad a big deal?
和你♥爸♥一起去打猎是很重要的一件事吧
To Dad, it was.
对爸来说 很重要
But not to you.
但对你来说却不重要
Well...Dad killed a moose when he was 12.
爸爸在他十二岁时猎杀了一头麋鹿
Brian killed a deer when he was 15.
布莱恩在十五岁时猎杀了一头梅花鹿
In your family, it's a rite of passage.
在你的家族里 这是一个成人仪式
Yeah, it's how you become a man.
这样你才能成为一个真正的男人
How did you feel before you tried to shoot the rabbit?
在你想射杀那只兔子时的感觉如何
In that moment when time stands still
在那一刻时间都静止了
and it was just you, the rabbit, and your rifle?
全世界就只有你 那只兔子 还有你的猎枪
I--I don't--I don't know.
我不 我不知道
Were you scared?
当时你害怕吗
Yeah, maybe, a little.
多少有点吧
Of a tiny rabbit?
害怕一只小兔子吗
No, no, of course not.
不 不 当然不是
What were you scared of?
那你在害怕什么
Were you scared of Brian?
害怕布莱恩吗
There was only one other person there, Sam.
当时就只剩另外一个人在场了 山姆
Were you scared of your dad?
你害怕你♥爸♥爸吗
He put that rifle in your hand, didn't he?
他把猎枪交到你手上 是不是
You wanted to make him proud.
你想让他为你感到骄傲
Isn't that right?
对不对
There's no need to be embarrassed.
没必要感到尴尬
That's all any son wants.
这是所有儿子想要的
I just wanted to be a man.
我只想成为真正的男人
Like him?
像他吗
I guess.
应该是的吧
But you were scared.
但你害怕了
A man who gets scared is hardly a man, isn't that right?
害怕的男人可不算真正的男人 对不对
A man who gets scared, a boy who gets scared,
男人不会害怕 男孩才会害怕
he's a fraud.
他是个冒牌货
He needs to be punished, be humiliated.
他需要受到惩罚 被羞辱一番
And that's why your father raped you, right?
所以你的父亲强♥奸♥了你 是不是
Objection. Overruled.
反对 反对无效
No, no, no!
不 不 不
My father would never do--
我父亲肯定不会
my father would never do that.
我父亲肯定不会那样做
He would never.
肯定不会的
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团作出裁决了吗
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
How do you find?
结果是什么
On the sole count
关于起诉书中
of the indictment of rape in the first degree,
唯一的一项以一级强♥奸♥罪起诉的罪名
we find the defendant...
我们认定被告人
not guilty.
无罪
第二十季 第一集
法律与秩序:特殊受害者
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表