He got checked off for early pickup.
他已经被提前接走了
Not by me.
不是我接的
How could you not know?
你怎么会不知道呢
Two uniformed officers said that they had authorization for...
两位穿着警服的警官说他们得到了授权
No, I didn't... I didn't send them.
不 我没有派他们来
Signed off, Lieutenant Olivia Benson right there.
签署人就是奥利维亚·本森警督 就在这
That wasn't me. Oh, jeez, I'm sorry.
不是我签的 上帝啊 我很抱歉
Amanda. Yeah, Liv.
阿曼达 怎么了 丽芙
Amanda, I need you to put out an all-city alert.
阿曼达 我需要你发布全市警报
Somebody's taken Noah.
有人把诺亚带走了
No. No, Noah's here.
不 诺亚就在我这
I've got him. Two unis from the 21st dropped him off.
我陪着他呢 两名21分局的巡警送他过来的
They said you asked for a pickup.
他们说是你让帮忙接的
No, I didn't, Amanda.
不 我没有 阿曼达
It was Rob Miller.
是罗布·米勒干的
It had to be.
肯定是他
He... he's sending me a message, Amanda.
他这是在威胁我 阿曼达
He's sending me a message that he can take my son
他这是在威胁我说他可以随时随地
whenever he wants.
带走我的儿子
Just don't let him out of your eyesight, okay?
请务必要看好他 好吗
Okay.
好的
Liv, it's all right. I've got him.
丽芙 没事的 我会陪着他
Okay? He's safe.
好吗 他很安全
You son of a bitch.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Take it easy. Noah's fine.
别激动 诺亚没事
Stay away from my son.
离我儿子远点
Or what, you'll shoot me?
不然呢 给我来一枪吗
Take my advice,
听我劝一句
make life easier on yourself.
让自己的日子好过点
Drop this case.
放弃这个案子
Go to hell.
去死吧
So Rob Miller and Wally Stevens.
罗布·米勒和沃利·史蒂文斯
Rob Miller stole Nikki Staines' phone,
罗布·米勒偷了尼基·斯泰恩斯的手♥机♥
because he was scared that Stevens would
因为他担心史蒂文斯会把他
implicate him in the underage sex case.
牵扯进未成年人性侵案里
There was nothing on the phone.
手♥机♥里什么也没有
The charges against Stevens were dropped,
针对史蒂文斯的诉讼被撤销了
but that's how we know that
这样我们才知道
Rob Miller got to Judge Leonard.
罗布·米勒要挟了莱纳德法官
Which we also can't prove. What about the girls?
但我们仍旧没法证明 那些女孩呢
Well, okay. So, Brooke Davis,
是这样 布鲁克·戴维斯
was with Lindsay Parker the night she was killed.
在琳赛·帕克遇害的那个晚上和她在一起
Brooke ID'd Alex Kay,
布鲁克认出了阿莱士·凯伊
who put Miller at a sex party last September in the Hamptons,
他说米勒参加了去年九月在汉普顿斯的派对
but now refuses to testify against Miller.
但现在拒绝指证米勒
So here's my working theory.
那么我想出的理论是
Rob Miller runs into Lindsay,
在周六晚上的派对上
who just happens to be his clients' daughter,
罗布·米勒遇到了琳赛
at a party Saturday night.
正好是他客户的女儿
Miller panics, because he thinks that Lindsay can ID him.
米勒害怕了 因为他担心琳赛会认出他
He gives her a hot shot.
他给琳赛打了针致死剂量
Okay, I know that there are
好吧 我知道肯定
definitely a lot of dots to connect...
还有许多细节需要证实
I'd say that's an understatement, Lieutenant.
这么说太轻描淡写了吧 警督
He's a man, not a supervillain.
他是个普通人 不是超级大反派
He had to have made a mistake.
是人就会犯错
If he did, I don't see it.
即使犯错了 我可没发现
My office, Counselor.
去我办公室 检察官
Whose side are you on?
你到底是哪头的
Not Rob Miller's.
反正不是罗布·米勒那头的
Doesn't look that way.
看起来不像
You're accusing me of something.
你是在指责我什么吗
I'm just asking.
我只是问问
I know that Rob Miller is guilty.
我知道罗布·米勒有罪
How? How?
怎么知道的 想知道吗
Because he had unis pick up my son from his school.
因为他派警官把我儿子从学校带走了
He was clearly threatening me.
他很明显是在威胁我
He looked me in the eye and he told me
他看着我的眼睛然后告诉我
to drop the case.
不要再查这个案子
When were you gonna tell me this?
你怎么现在才告诉我
That's irrelevant to the investigation.
因为那与调查无关
Olivia, it is completely relevant to the investigation.
奥利维亚 这与调查的关系大了
He's threatening Noah.
他在威胁诺亚
Anything you find out,
无论你发现了什么
his lawyer will claim
他的律师会说
you have a personal vendetta against him.
你是在对他公报私仇
Peter, I'm worried that he's going to hurt my son.
彼得 我担心他会伤害我的儿子
Rob Miller is a criminal, Peter.
罗布·米勒是个罪犯 彼得
He's a rapist, he's a murderer...
他是个强♥奸♥犯 杀人犯
and we got nothing.
我们什么证据都没有
And he's gonna get away with all of this.
而且这次他仍会逍遥法外
Hey.
这里
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你能来见我
Look, I am only here because you swore
听着 我来这里只是因为你发誓
you wouldn't ask me to testify.
你不会要我去作证
I'm not.
我不会的
So, what do you want?
所以 你想要什么
Same thing you want, Rob Miller behind bars.
和你想要的一样 罗布·米勒去坐牢
How the hell are we gonna do that?
我们怎么可能做到
We're gonna break a couple of rules.
我们要打破一些规则
Brooke, you can come on in. Just leave your stuff there.
布鲁克 你可以进来了 把东西留在那里就好
Have a seat on the couch.
坐到沙发上吧
You got a judge to sign off on an arrest warrant.
你找到了一位法官签署了逮捕令
I did. With what evidence?
是的 哪里来的证据
Just trust me.
相信我就好
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗
Parkers are here.
帕克一家到了
With their lawyer? Yeah.
和他们的律师吗 是的
Mr. And Mrs. Parker. You have a break in the case?
帕克先生 帕克太太 你们有进展了吗
Yes, we have a suspect in your daughter's murder.
是的 我们确定了谋杀你们女儿的嫌疑人
Who? Actually, it's your lawyer.
是谁 事实上 是你们的律师
What? Rob Miller.
什么 罗布·米勒
You're under arrest for the murder of Lindsay Parker.
你因谋杀琳赛·帕克而被逮捕
Get him out of here.
把他带走
So you're just gonna keep me in the dark?
所以你打算一直瞒着我吗
Well, the fisherman shouldn't worry about
是啊 渔夫没必要操心
what the chef is gonna do with his catch.
厨师会怎么处理他捕到的鱼
I love metaphors, Peter, but not so much
我喜欢隐喻 彼得 但我不是很喜欢
when it involves a rapist/murderer's day in court.
当隐喻涉及到强♥奸♥杀人犯上法庭的日子
And even less when the State's case is...
更何况当案件的证据是
Circumstantial?
间接的吗
Only circumstantial.
我们只有间接证据
For all I know, all we have is a bunch of arrows on a corkboard
据我所知 我们有的只是一堆射在软木板上的箭
signifying a whole lot of nothing.
什么都证明不了
Do you think Rob Miller raped Nikki Staines?
你认为罗布·米勒强♥奸♥了尼基·斯泰恩斯吗
Of course.
当然了
Do you think he murdered Lindsay Parker?
你认为他谋杀了琳赛·帕克吗
You know that I do. Good.
你知道我是这么想的 很好
You caught the fish, now let me cook it.
你捕到了鱼 现在该由我来料理
At first we thought it was weird,
一开始我们觉得很诡异
you know, partying with old guys, but...
你知道的 和老男人一起开派对 但是
But?
什么
I mean, we could hook up with guys from our school,
我是说 我们是可以勾搭学校里的男孩
but they don't...
但是他们不会
They don't give you Birkin bags?
他们不会送你们铂金包吗
I mean, it's not like we were whores or anything.
我是说 不是说我们是妓♥女♥或其他什么的
No, no, of course not.
不 不 当然不是
You were 16-year-old girls who were taken advantage of
你们是一群被富有饥渴的老男人占便宜的
by rich, horny old men.
十六岁女孩
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表