that deer picking berries off a tree not 50 yards from you.
有一只鹿在吃树上的野莓的那个瞬间
It's like...the world stops.
感觉就像 世界都静止了
All that exists are two souls:
唯一存在的只有
the hunter and the hunted.
猎人和猎物
You try not to breathe, but the deer,
你尝试着屏住呼吸 但是那头鹿
he hears your heart beating,
听到了你的心跳声
the blood running through the fingers folded around the trigger.
鲜血在扣动扳机的手指上流淌
He looks up.
它抬头看你
An instant of silence and slow time.
那沉寂的瞬间和缓慢流淌的时间
The first to flinch loses.
先退缩的那个就输了
I have served in the military.
我曾为军队效力
I've built a business up from nothing by myself.
我以一己之力从无到有的建立了我的事业
That's enough, John.
够了 约翰
My point is,
我想说的是
I don't flinch.
我不会退缩的
They're Sam's.
这些是山姆的
They're the ones that he was wearing
其中一条就是在你强♥奸♥他的
the night you raped him.
那晚他穿过的
And you should know
你应该知道
that they have your DNA on them.
这上面会有你的DNA
Without corroboration, they're meaningless.
没有确凿证据 这些东西没有任何意义
And unlike my wife,
不像我的妻子
my boy has a mind of his own.
我的儿子能独♥立♥思考
Let's go.
我们走
Toughest thing in all the sports, hitting that curve.
棒球中最难的事情 就是击中曲球
When are you people going to leave me alone?
你们什么时候才能不来烦我
I need to concentrate.
我需要集中注意力
You know, I used to play.
你知道吗 我也打过棒球
.
很久以前了 在小联盟
Still a huge fan, though.
不过依然是棒球铁粉
I love the perfection of this game.
我喜欢这项运动的完美
Nice, double off the wall.
漂亮 两次击中围栏
Look, you're wasting your time, okay?
听着 你是在浪费你的时间
My dad didn't do anything to me.
我父亲什么都没对我做
Sam, your mom said that--
山姆 你妈妈说
I don't-she gets confused.
我没有 是她弄错了
You know, hoops was my game.
你知道吗 我最擅长打篮球
In high school, I played the point.
高中的时候 我打控卫
Wasn't much of a shooter, but, man, I could dish.
算不上是投手 但是 我会传球
That wasn't good enough for my old man, though.
但对于我老爹来说还不够好
He used to bust my balls about passing up shots.
他总能断下我的传球
Wide open in the paint,
篮下空无一人
and I'd still pass to this pimply kid
我依然传给那个满脸疙瘩的小孩
at the top of the key who--
他站在弧顶
This kid could not hit the ocean from a boat.
那孩子并不是什么神投手
Truth is, half the time I did it just to piss off my dad.
但说实话 有一半时候我这么做只是为了气我老爹
So your old man didn't know squat about basketball.
所以你老爹一点都不懂篮球
More like he didn't know anything about me.
更像是他根本不懂我
And I knew even less about him.
其实我也不怎么了解他
Neither one of us had the guts to ask.
而我们都没胆子开口问
Well, me and my dad aren't like that.
我和我爸就不这样
What are you like?
那你们是怎么相处的
We talk and stuff. I--
我们相互交流
What do you talk about?
你们都聊些什么
We--
我们
Yeah, see, I figure that's why they invented sports,
你看 我明白了为什么会有人发明了运动
so dads would have something to talk about with their sons.
就是为了让老爸有东西可以跟孩子们聊聊
But when they don't talk, Sam--
但当他们不聊的时候 山姆
Let it go.
算了吧
Let it go. I can't.
别管了 我做不到
I can't do that, Sam.
我做不到 山姆
Your mother saw your father in your room.
你母亲看到你父亲在你房♥间里
She told us.
她告诉我们了
We were just talking! I--I told you that.
我们只是在聊天 我告诉过你了
Something you obviously wouldn't know anything about.
你显然什么都不知道
Just because you had a screwed-up life
你自己的生活一团糟
doesn't mean everyone did.
不代表所有人都一样
Hey, hey, Sam, Sam.
等等 山姆 山姆
Look, my dad would never hurt me, okay?
听着 我父亲没有伤害过我 明白吗
And I'll never say that he did.
我也永远不会承认的
You know, the kid is--is clearly traumatized.
这孩子明显受到了精神创伤
Carisi says that he wants to tell us what happened,
卡里西说他想告诉我们事情的经过
but he's just too afraid.
但是他太害怕了
What kind of a world is this, Olivia?
这个世界怎么了 奥莉维亚
I guess there has to be a hell
我猜正因为有了地狱
so we can recognize heaven.
我们才能看见天堂
"Suffer the little children to come unto me."
「容孩提就我 勿禁之 盖属天国者 乃如是人也」
See, that always baffled me.
总是让我很困惑
If children have to be suffered to approach God,
如果孩子必须经受苦难才能靠近上帝
what kind of a world has He created?
那他是创造了一个怎样的世界
If they have to suffer to be close to Him,
如果他们必须受苦才能接近他
what sort of a heaven does He reside in?
他所处的天堂又是什么样子呢
Peter, if you ever want or need to talk about Pam,
彼得 如果你想谈谈有关帕姆的事情
I'm here.
我可以陪你
She's dead. What's to say?
她死了 还能说什么呢
We're going to trial against John Conway.
我们要起诉约翰·康韦
Without a complaining witness.
在没有证人的情况下
The war you can't win is the only one worth fighting.
打不赢的仗才值得打
A diphenylamine indicator confirmed the presence
二苯胺指示剂证实了
of two distinct DNA samples on the victim's undergarment.
在受害者的内♥裤♥上有两份DNA样本
Can I assume that one of the DNA samples was Sam's?
我猜测其中的一份是山姆的吧
Yes, it was extracted from a blood cell.
是的 是从血液样本中提取的
And the other sample?
那另外一份呢
It was extracted from a semen sample.
是从精♥液♥样本中提取的
We matched it to the defendant, John Conway.
经过比对后发现属于被告 约翰·康韦
Are you aware, Mr. Fitzsimmons,
菲茨西蒙斯先生 你是否知道
that that particular undergarment
那条内♥裤♥在检测之前
was washed before you tested it?
已经被洗过了呢
Yes, but it's settled science that under normal conditions,
知道 但是科学证明在正常情况下
a washing machine does not destroy pre-existing DNA.
洗衣机不能摧毁已经存在的DNA
Do you know if any other clothing
你知道是否有其他衣物
was in the washing machine
和一号♥证物同时
along with people's exhibit number one?
在洗衣机里面呢
Yes, I believe it contained garments
是的 我相信洗衣机里面包含
belonging to each of the family members.
其他家庭成员的衣物
In your professional opinion, Mr. Fitzsimmons,
以你的专业见解 菲茨西蒙斯先生
is it possible that the defendant's DNA
是否有可能被告的DNA
could have been transferred during a wash cycle
是在洗衣的过程中被转移到
to his son's underwear?
他儿子的内♥裤♥上的呢
Yes, tests have shown that's possible.
是的 测试表明是可能的
Possible.
可能
How about likely?
或者说极大概率
Under certain conditions.
在一定条件下
Thank you.
谢谢
The people call Molly Conway.
检方传唤莫莉·康韦
Objection, spousal privilege.
反对 配偶特权
We'll take a recess.
我们暂时休庭
Counsel, join me in my chambers.
律师 请到我的办公室来
It's textbook law.
这是标准法律
You cannot compel the wife
你不能强迫妻子
to testify against her husband. Nobody's compelling her.
上庭指证其丈夫 没人强迫她
Well, she wants to testify.
她想要作证
With bells on. Oh, come on.
心甘情原 得了吧
Reread the hornbook, counselor.
重读一遍基本法吧 检察官
The public policy behind this privilege
这项特权背后的公共政策
is to promote free and open communication
是为了提升配偶之间
between the spouses.
自♥由♥公开的交流
In other words, it goes both ways.
换句话说 双方都有特权
Doesn't matter what she wants.
她想要干嘛不重要
He can compel her to sit down and shut up.
他可以强迫她坐下并且闭嘴
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表