In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Help you with something, dawg?
需要帮你什么 伙计
Yeah, I'm here to play.
是的 我是来玩的
One coming up, Los.
有客人上楼 卡洛斯
I'm a friend of the house.
我是玩偶屋的朋友
Enjoy your night, sir.
祝您今晚愉快 先生
You must be the world famous Collum.
你一定是那位举世闻名的科勒姆了
Any trouble finding us?
来的时候还顺利吗
No, no, I appreciate you getting back to me.
不 没有 我很感激你当时能回来找我
Corey mentioned you don't always take referrals.
科里提到你们不经常接受推荐
He explained our screening process, right?
他跟你解释过了我们的检查流程 对吗
It's just for your first time.
头一次来的都得检查
Okay, you're not a cop.
很好 你不是警♥察♥
Welcome to the Dollhouse, Collum.
欢迎来到玩偶屋 科勒姆
It's 55 for 15 minutes, an hour starts at 200.
十五分钟55美元 一小时200美元起
Tips... are between you and the girls.
小费嘛 那就是你和女孩之间的事了
What about her?
她怎么样
That's Torie, excellent choice.
她叫托芮 很有眼光
I said stop it!
我说了停下
That hurts, damn it!
你弄疼我了 该死
You get rough with my girls,
你敢对我的女孩动粗
I get rough with your face.
我就把你打得屁滚尿流
Stop!
停下
Go get Carlos. Carlos!
去叫卡洛斯 卡洛斯
Carlos, it's Torie.
卡洛斯 托芮出事了
Okay, okay, stand back.
好了 好了 后退
What the...?
什么情况
It looks like you cut yourself, baby.
你好像弄伤你自己了 亲爱的
You want me to help you with... Shut up.
你需不需要我来帮你 闭嘴
You shut the hell up.
你给我闭嘴
Devon, get the hell up here, now.
德文 快点上楼来 快啊
Bitch, you better drop that pistol.
臭婊♥子♥ 你最好快把枪放下
Please, I'm sorry, Devon. I'll be good.
求你了 对不起 德文 我以后会听话的
I'm not asking again.
我不会问你第二遍
Put the piece on the goddamn ground, now.
快他妈把枪放地上 快点
20s, no ID.
二十岁 没有身份证
At first we thought she was a jumper,
一开始我们以为她是跳楼自杀者
but it looks like somebody roughed her up.
但细看后发现似乎有人对她拳脚相加
She was sexually assaulted?
她有没有被性侵过
Half undressed, thumb marks on her biceps,
半裸着 手臂上有拇指印
bruises on her thighs; I made a judgement call.
大腿上还有瘀伤 因此我做出了判断
She's got cuts on her right hand.
她的右手上有割伤
Could be defensive wounds.
有可能是防御性伤口
We also recovered a hand gun near the body,
我们还在尸体旁找到了一把手♥枪♥
blood on the pistol grip.
枪柄上还有血迹
Okay, where did she fall or jump from?
好的 她是从哪里跌落或者跳下的
The roof of this building.
这栋楼的屋顶
When we arrived the access door alarm was going off.
我们刚到这里时出入口的警报响了
Couple of bloody handprints up top too.
上面还有几个血淋淋的手印
Nobody goes in or out.
不准任何人进出
My partner's already securing the building.
我搭档已经在楼里进行搜查了
Lieutenant, you're both gonna wanna see this.
警督 你们都该来看看这个
I get here, the front door's wide open.
我来这时 发现前门是开着的
Anybody home?
里面有人吗
Nope, looks like whoever lived here
没人 看上去无论是谁住在里面
left in a hurry.
离开得很匆忙
At least we know what our vic was running from.
至少我们知道了受害者在逃避什么了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
First time in a brothel, fellas?
第一次逛窑子吗 伙计们
So, it looks like our Jane Doe was a sex worker.
看上去我们的无名受害者是个性工作者
She may have jumped or fallen to her death.
她的死因应该是跳楼或摔落致死
Or got pushed.
或者被推下
Wouldn't be the first hooker got thrown off a roof.
也不是第一次有妓♥女♥被扔下楼
Either way, we might be looking at a sexual assault,
无论如何 我们现在要调查的可能是性侵案
maybe even murder.
甚至可能是谋杀案
The ME got a hit on the prints.
法医查到匹配的指纹
The Jane Doe's name is Torie Meeks.
无名受害者名叫托芮·米克斯
So she's in the system?
所以她已经在系统里了
Yeah, popped twice for heroin possession,
是啊 两次因持有海♥洛♥因♥而被捕
once for breaking and entering. Heroin, huh?
还有一次非法闯入 海♥洛♥因♥啊
Fitz said that the victim had heroin in the tox screen.
菲茨说毒理测试显示受害者体内残有海♥洛♥因♥
Well, after the B&E, she qualified for drug court,
被判非法闯入罪之后 她被送往药物法庭
she pled guilty, entered the program.
她认了罪 进入了戒毒项目
Okay, so talk to whoever handled the case.
好的 去和审理这个案子的人谈谈
Can someone please explain why Mr. Perillo
谁能给我解释一下为什么佩雷罗先生
is standing before me again?
又站在我的面前
As part of his program, Mr. Perillo agreed to attend
作为治疗项目中的一部分 佩雷罗先生签署了
in-patient rehab.
住院康复的协议
Last week he violated this agreement
上星期他违反了本协议
by staying off-site for two nights.
有两次夜不归宿的记录
This is exactly why I recommended against
这就是为什么当时我会建议
judicial diversion, Your Honor.
反对司法转移 法官大人
This infraction aside, as his case manager,
撇开这一违法行为不谈 作为他案子的负责人
I can say Mr. Perillo has been a model participant.
我可以说佩雷罗先生是项目的模范参与者
Thank you, Mr. Morris.
谢谢你 莫里斯先生
If it's all the same, I'd like to hear from Mr. Perillo.
如是这样的话 我更希望从佩雷罗先生口中说出
Why the jailbreak, Jimmy?
为什么要逃跑 吉米
I wanted to see my kid.
我想见我的孩子
I only get visitation certain days.
我只能在特定的几天探视他
You went to see your son?
你去见你儿子了吗
I'm sorry, I missed my little boy.
我很抱歉 我想念我的儿子
Following any infraction, I'm required to issue a sanction.
有任何违法行为之后 我必须给予制裁
In your case, I'm gonna order letter writing,
以你的情况 我将判你每星期三次
three per week to your son.
给你的儿子写封信
I'll review your visitation schedule.
我会重审你的探视时间表
All right, that's lunch.
就这样 午餐时间到了
Excuse me... Judge Kofax.
打扰一下 科法克斯法官
Detectives.
警探们
Well, you tracked me down my one day a month at drug court.
你们既然能追我追到每月一次的药物法庭审理
This must be important.
一定有非常重要的事
We're looking into the death of a young woman
我们正在调查一起年轻女孩的死亡案件
who went through your program.
她曾经出现在你的项目中
Do you recognize her?
你还记得她吗
Oh, my God, Torie Meeks.
上帝啊 托芮·米克斯
Yeah, they told me she was on the road to recovery.
是啊 他们告诉我她已经开始康复了
So you have no idea when she relapsed?
所以当她复吸时你并不知道
No. Her case manager might.
不知道 她的案件负责人可能知道
He was just here, you can probably catch him
他刚才还在这里 趁他还没离开大楼
before he leaves the building.
你们估计还能赶上他
Thank you.
谢谢
I really thought Torie might turn it around.
我当时真的以为托芮会改过自新
When'd you lose track of her?
是什么时候和她失联的
Few months back.
几个月前
She'd been clean almost a year.
她都洁身自好了将近一年
One day she missed an appointment,
有一天她没能来赴约
haven't seen her since.
之后就再也没见到她
Did you try to get in touch?
你有没有试过联♥系♥她
Of course. She went off the grid.
当然了 但她毫无踪影
So, that's it? You just give up?
所以 就这样了吗 你就放弃了吗
I tried as hard as I could to save that girl, Detective.
我已经尽我所能去救助那个女孩了 警探
We all did. Okay, well,
我们都尽力了 好吧 这样
we just need to notify her next of kin.
我们只想去通知她最近的亲属
She doesn't have any.
她没有任何亲属
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表