In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
All alone without her moose who's E broke free and S came loose.
在没有驼鹿的帮助下她独自一人挣脱了束缚
Go ahead and eat your broccoli, Jess, okay?
继续吃花椰菜 杰茜 好吗
No, thanks.
别 谢了
I just need to explain.
请让我解释一下
Yeah, you always just need to explain.
是啊 你总是有各种各样的借口
This is not like last time.
这次和上次不一样
No?
是吗
So instead of an escort's number,
所以这次不是应♥召♥女郎的电♥话♥号♥码
you got a waitress's phone number.
而是女服务员的号♥码
No, a waitress's mother's number.
不 是她的母亲的号♥码
Please, Al.
别撒谎了 艾尔
They know that I'm a cardiologist there.
他们知道我是心脏病专家
She said that her mom is having a stent put in in a few days
她说她妈妈过几天要安装支架
and asked if I would call her to tell her
问我是否可以打电♥话♥告诉她
that it was routine. Just for peace of mind.
那只是台常规手术 求个安心而已
That's it. Scout's honor.
就这些 以名誉担♥保♥
So what's with the apology flowers?
那么道歉花束是什么意思呢
Well, you didn't call me back about going to the Van Gogh exhibit,
你没有给回我电♥话♥到底去不去梵高展
so I thought I'd bring Van Gogh to you.
所以我就想着把梵高带来给你
I'm sorr--Al, really right now is not the best time.
我很抱歉 艾尔 现在真不是时候
Cute place.
地方不错
And is this Jesse?
她就是杰茜吗
Hello there, young lady.
你好啊 小姑娘
Are we reading and eating broccoli?
你是在边读书边吃花椰菜吗
Pro move. High five.
很有想法 击个掌
Yeah.
好耶
Where are we?
读到哪儿啦
A cow has an idea? Huh?
奶牛有了个主意 这里吗
I'll get some glue.
我去拿胶水来
And I'll moo my best.
我会尽我最大的努力
See?
看到了吗
Right, yeah. Spoiler alert.
好耶 剧透警告
This is the greatest book.
这真是本伟大的书
How about more broccoli?
再来点花椰菜怎么样
Do you like cows?
你喜欢奶牛吗
Oh, very concerned.
是的 非常担心
At current climate predictions,
根据目前的气象预测
as soon as 2050. As per a recent study...
被完全淹没在水下 根据最新的研究
Need a car? Cash only.
是你叫的车吗 只收现金
Yeah, my daughter. She's sick.
是的 我女儿 她病了
Oh, my--
天呐
Do you know where the nearest hospital is?
你知道最近的医院在哪里吗
Mercy Hospital on 32nd street.
第32大街上的仁爱医院
Let's go.
快走吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just drive.
快开车
Now!
快点
Teenage girl dumped from a car at the drop-off zone.
一名未成年少女被人从车里扔在下客区
Groggy and naked, wrapped in a bed sheet.
昏昏欲睡 赤身裸体 裹在床单里
There's a security camera though, right?
那里有监控摄像头 对吧
I'll have the footage sent to you.
我会把录像发给你们的
Had you run a rape kit?
你做强♥奸♥检测吗
She wouldn't let me.
她不让我做
But there were obvious signs of sexual trauma,
但有她身上有明显的性创伤迹象
bruising and tearing.
挫伤以及撕裂伤
She had a rough night.
她昨晚过得很糟糕
At least she was here.
至少她能来这里
Even if she was tossed away like a piece of trash.
即使她被人像垃圾一样扔下来
Give us a moment with her?
我们能和她谈谈吗
Hi.
你好
I'm Detective Carisi. This is Lieutenant Benson.
我是卡里西警探 这位是本森警督
Is it all right to talk right now?
现在可以和你谈话吗
Actually, you can call me Olivia.
事实上 你可以叫我奥莉维亚
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Delilah.
德莱拉
Deliah. That's a pretty name.
德莱拉 真是个漂亮的名字
It suits you.
很适合你
So, Delilah, do you have any idea
那么 德莱拉 你是否知道
how you got to the hospital?
你是怎么来医院的吗
I don't really remember.
我什么不记得了
Did--did you take something?
你服了什么东西吗
Some pills.
一些药丸
Do you remember who gave you those pills?
你还记得那些药是谁给你的吗
Uncle Luke.
卢克叔叔
He's not really my uncle.
他不是我的亲叔叔
He's He's more like a friend.
他是 他更像是朋友
Yeah.
是的
So, Delilah, did--did Uncle Luke
那么 德莱拉 卢克叔叔有没有
make you have sex with him?
强迫你跟他上♥床♥
Did he hurt you?
他伤害你了吗
He wouldn't hurt me.
他不会伤害我的
He sent me on a date with one of his friends.
他把我送去和他的一个朋友约会
Okay, you happen to know the friend's names
好吧 你是否知道那个朋友的名字
or--or where they live?
或者住在哪里
Uncle Luke never makes me go back, if I don't want to.
如果我不想去 卢克叔叔从来不会强迫我
He loves me.
他爱我
Please, please don't take him away.
求你了 不要把他带走
So Uncle Luke is all she gave you.
所以她就告诉了你卢克叔叔
Yeah, this girl was groomed to keep her mouth shut.
是的 这女孩被驯服成只会保持缄默
That name didn't pop on the registry.
那名字没有出现在记录册上
Anything on the John that assaulted her?
那关于侵犯她的嫖♥客♥呢
She was fuzzy, you know?
她现在迷迷糊糊的
I think Luke gave her some kind of tranquilizer.
我认为卢克给了她某种镇静剂
Yeah, thanks. Thanks a lot.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
I got it.
我收到了
Okay, so the hospital sent their camera footage over.
医院把他们的监控录像发过来了
This is the entrance to the hospital.
这是医院的入口
Car pulls up.
车停下来
And the door opens.
打开车门
Yeah, we got a driver, guy in the backseat.
好的 有一个司机 另一个在后座
No clear shot of the faces.
摄像头没有拍到正脸
I can't make out the numbers, but that's the T-plate.
我看不清具体号♥码 但那是T牌照
That could be an Uber. Or a car service.
很可能是优步 或者是汽车租赁
Okay, get it to TARU to enhance the image.
好的 发给技术部去增强影像
We find the driver, we find the perp.
能找到司机 就能找到了嫌犯
Chinua Iwobi? Yeah?
奇努阿·伊沃比 是我
Police.
警♥察♥
Welcome to America 2018.
欢迎来到新时代的美国
I don't want any problem.
我不想惹任何的麻烦
Yeah, well, it's a little late for that
是吗 现在说是不是有点晚了
after what happened to that girl in your car last night.
就凭昨晚你车里的那个女孩发生了那样的事
You know, the one you dumped off at the hospital?
就是你扔在医院门口的那个
I didn't know that man was crazy when I picked him up.
我接他的时候并不知道那个男人是个疯子
You didn't think it was weird he had a naked girl wrapped up in a sheet?
他抱着一个裹着床单的裸体女孩你难道不会觉得奇怪吗
He said it was his daughter.
他说那是他的女儿
He was taking her to the hospital.
他要带她去医院
Why didn't you call police?
你为什么不报♥警♥
I wanted to, man. I really did.
我想报♥警♥ 伙计 我真的想
But...
但是
You're illegal.
你是非法移♥民♥
I'm here for ten years now.
我在这里已经十年了
I have a wife and kids. Please don't send me back.
我有妻子有孩子 请不要把我送回去
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表