"A-H" Maybe, an "M?" What does that stand for?
可能是字母A和H 然后是M 这代表什么呢
It was Vicky's idea, actually.
事实上这是维琪的点子
She wanted a symbol of her progress.
她想要一个象征自己进步的标志
Something she'd never forget.
一种她永远不会忘记的东西
I thought it was a great idea.
我当时觉得这想法好极了
So did I.
我也是
Now we'd loved to help you put this to rest.
我们希望能帮助你们让这一切尘埃落定
Okay, so you don't mind if we take
好的 所以你不介意我们
a look around?
在这里看一圈吧
Well, if it'll help put Brad behind bars...
如果这样能够把布拉德绳之以法的话
Be my guest. I'm gonna take the inside.
请便吧 我去里面看看
Arlo's actually read every one of them.
阿尔洛已经读完了这里的每一本书
How many men can say that?
有多少男人能那样说呢
How many people can say that?
有多少人能那样说呢
Most guys will say, "Sure, I'm a feminist."
大多数男人会说「当然 我是个女权主义者」
But when push comes to shove,
但是真到了关键时刻
the one who's promoted is the one who plays golf,
被提拔的永远是那些打着高尔夫
talks sports, drinks bourbon, smokes cigars...
谈论着比赛 喝着波旁酒 抽着香烟的男人
Well, not that it matters, but...
这些并不重要 但是
I run my unit.
我掌管我的部门
But who runs you?
但谁管着你呢
I can... I can help you with that.
我可以帮你打开门
Really, Detective, we have nothing to hide.
说真的 警探 我们没有什么可隐瞒的
After you.
你先请
Yeah, you never know who's gonna spend the night.
永远不知道谁会留下来住一晚
Why do you lock the door?
为什么要锁门
Well, there's a time and place for everything.
所有事情都有时间和地点的限制
Before Arlo, I was running the Commodities Department
在遇到阿尔洛之前 我在公园山的
at Parkhill, Hauser & Schiff.
豪瑟希夫公♥司♥管理商品部门
And I was pretty damn good at it, too.
我也非常擅长手头工作
But? But the guys upstairs...
但是呢 但是高层的那些男人
they put me there because they had to.
他们之所以把我放在那个位置是迫不得已
Everybody knew it. They had to prove
每个人都知道 他们要向大众证明
to the Street they weren't sexist.
他们不是性别歧视者
And sure, I was making a lot of money.
当然 我为公♥司♥赚了很多钱
But every morning... Managing Partners' Meeting...
但是每天早上 在主管合伙人的会议上
boys club was checking my daily reports,
这些男人都要检查我的每日报表
just waiting for me to crash and burn.
就等着看我一败涂地
And after Arlo?
那遇到阿尔洛之后呢
I marched into that morning meeting,
我冲到晨会里面
and I said, "I don't crash and burn."
然后说「我不会一败涂地的」
I gave them my notice. And opened my own shop.
我递交了辞职信 然后开了自己的工作室
Only women work for me now.
现在只有女人跟我一起工作
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我不会跟你撒谎
A lot of the women who come to me have sexual problems.
来找我的很多女性都存在着性方面的问题
I bet they do.
我猜她们有
And I'm sure you're happy to cure them.
而且我肯定你很乐意去治愈她们
Well, they cure themselves, actually.
事实上是她们治愈自己
I'm just, um... how should I put it?
我只是 该怎么说呢
I'm just their coach.
我只是她们的教练
Did Arlo tell Vicky to quit her job?
是阿尔洛让维琪去辞职的吗
You just don't get it.
你就是不明白
Arlo doesn't tell us to do anything.
阿尔洛不会强迫我们做任何事
We find that strength within ourselves.
我们找寻自己内心的力量
Did Vicky Parson have sexual issues?
维琪·帕森有性方面的问题吗
Well, she wasn't living her life to her...
这个 她的生活方式没让她
to its potential personally and professionally.
在个人生活和职业上发挥自己的潜能
Kind of like you.
有点像你
Excuse me? A woman becomes a cop. Why?
什么 一位女性成为了一名警♥察♥ 为什么
To establish power over men. Why?
为了建立高于男人的权威 为什么
Because men have A, disappointed her.
第一 因为男人曾经让她失望过
B, demeaned her.
第二 贬低过她
How about C,
听听第三个如何
she believes the scum should rot in prison.
她相信人♥渣♥应该关在监狱里自生自灭
Oh, the lies we tell ourselves.
那些自欺欺人的谎言
Let me guess...
让我猜猜
You're not married to the daddy, are you?
你没跟孩子的父亲结婚 对吧
He's got a degree in Classical Civilizations
他自称有剑桥大学的古典文明学
and Astrobiology from Cambridge.
和宇宙天文学双学位
Former badminton player. He deferred a post doc
前羽毛球运动员 他延缓了
position at NASA to move to the Amazon
在航♥天♥局博士后职位转而搬到了亚马逊
where he lived with the Piraha Tribe for three years
与毗拉哈部落一起生活了三年
to study the true meaning of happiness.
为了研究幸福的真正含义
Oh yeah. Talk about fudging a bio
是啊 研究如何胡编个人经历
to get with women... okay.
来愚弄女性 好的
Okay, he started Accredo with a woman named Marina Basso.
他是和一个叫玛丽娜·巴索的女人创立了阿科利多
I didn't meet her, did you?
我没在里面见到她 你呢
Arlo? Oh, my God,
阿尔洛吗 我的天啊
we divorced six years ago. Hold on.
我们六年前离婚了 等一下
You two were married? For two years.
你们俩结过婚吗 有两年的时间
After you two started Accredo?
在你们创立阿科利多之后吗
All things must die.
万物终有一死
Not this. Accredo's alive,
不是这个 阿科利多还在
and apparently it's doing very well.
而且很显然发展的很好
Good for Arlo.
对阿尔洛来说是好事
He was the smartest man I ever met.
他是我见过的最聪明的人
And empathetic.
还具有同情心
That's what he calls branding women?
就是他就得在女人身上留下烙印吗
Oh, you didn't know about that?
你之前不知道这个吗
No. But I'm not surprised.
不知道 但是我并不惊讶
It's like a dog marking his territory, I suppose.
就像一条狗要标记自己的领土 我猜是这样的
Arlo's possessive?
阿尔洛占有欲很强吗
He's possessive, obsessive, reclusive, outgoing,
他占有欲强 有强迫症 喜欢独处 性格外向
introspective, and could charm meat from a lion...
会自我反省 甚至能从狮子口中骗到肉
or should I say a lioness?
或者应该说是母狮子
It was all a little too much to live with.
和他生活在一起有太多需要承受了
So, you have nothing to do with Accredo anymore?
所以 你跟阿科利多没有任何关系了吗
Not at all. Okay, then...
没有了 好的 那么
Why did you walk away?
你为什么离开他呢
If you must know... it was completely personal.
如果你想知道 完全是出于个人原因
I found out that Arlo had been sleeping with Lilah.
我发现阿尔洛和莱拉有婚外情
That must have pissed you off.
那一定让你气炸了
Actually, what pissed me off
事实上 真正让我生气的
is he said it was for my own good.
是他解释说那是为了我好
To help me get past my jealousy issues.
帮我摆脱嫉妒的心理
I'm sorry. Nobody's that charming.
不好意思 没有人的魅力可以那么大
So the egotistical male leader of an all-female group
所以一个以自我为中心的男人带领一群女性
is sleeping with one of his acolytes.
还和他的助手有一腿
It's not a shock.
我一点都不惊讶
It's also not illegal.
而且也不违法
Or a motive for Vicky's murder.
或者是杀害维琪的动机
Okay, what I don't buy is that Gina
好吧 我不相信的是
just happened to run into Brad.
吉娜会碰巧遇到布拉德
This was orchestrated
这一定是安排好的
so that she could plant that blood in his apartment.
好让她把血迹栽赃在布拉德的公♥寓♥里
Or he killed her, and we're barking up a dead tree.
或者他就是凶手 这样我们就进了死胡同
This guy Arlo has something to do with this, somehow.
不知何故 这个阿尔洛肯定跟这件事脱不了干系
Okay, you said that Vicky wrote ten checks to Accredo?
好的 你说过维琪给阿科利多写了十张支票
Yeah, for almost 20 grand.
是的 将近两万美元
He'd need a thousand Vickys to buy a house like that.
他需要上千个这样的受害者才能买♥♥下那幢房♥子
Arlo's not gonna give us his financials.
阿尔洛不会向我们透露他的财产状况
Talk to one of the other women.
那就跟其他女人聊聊
Here we go. Let's meet the women of Accredo.
找到了 与阿科利多的女士们见见面
"'Spiritual Yoga' at Hudson River Park, 12:00 p.m."
「中午12点 在哈德逊河公园 精神瑜伽」
"New recruits welcome."
「新人欢迎会」
You mean victims.
你是指受害者
Lower all the way down...
身体放低及地
into upward facing dog, into downward dog.
抬起身体头朝后仰 身体向前俯卧头低下
Control the breath. Check your heart rate,
控制呼吸 通过脉搏或运动手环
by pulse or by FitTrakr.
注意自己的心率
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表