and all I could think about is his hairy body
而我只能想到他浑身是毛的身体
on top of my sw... my sweet...
压在我的甜心身上
Okay.
好的
Um, what did you say to Mr. Dreyfus?
你和德莱弗斯先生说了什么
I asked him how could he.
我问他怎么可以
I asked him what kind of animal...
我问他是怎样的禽兽
and I told him there was a special place in hell
我还告诉他在地狱里有他的
waiting just for him.
一席之地
What did he say to you?
他是怎么对你说
He told me to leave
他让我离开
and I said I wouldn't until he told me to my face what he did.
我说除非他当着我的面说出他的所作所为
And did he?
他说了吗
He just smiled.
他只是微笑
This cruel heartless smile, and he told me to leave again
一个残忍♥的没心没肺的微笑 然后他又让我离开
and I couldn't move.
但我动不了
And I'm so filled with... with anger, with so much hate.
而且我浑身充满了愤怒 充满了怨恨
And he... he pushed me, I-I pushed him back,
然后他推了我 我推了回去
and... and then...
然后 然后就
And then what, Mr. Howard?
然后怎么了 霍华德先生
I saw the trophy. It was on the coffee table.
我看见了奖杯 就在咖啡桌上
I grabbed it and I swung.
我抓起来挥了过去
And as soon as I saw him lying there, not moving,
之后我就看见他躺在那里 一动不动
I was filled with guilt.
我充满了悔恨
One sin does not justify another and...
一种罪不能为另一种罪辩护
I think that's enough.
我觉得够了
Obviously he was under extreme emotional distress.
很显然他当时处于极端的情绪压力下
I can't go lower than Man Two.
不低于二级过失杀人罪
How much?
量刑呢
Two years, one probation.
刑期两年 一年缓刑
You're kidding!
你开玩笑吗
He killed a man.
他毕竟杀了人
And what jury is going to convict him?
有哪个陪审团会定他的罪呢
Thanks, but no thanks.
谢谢 但不用了
There's a Mr. Woodward here.
有位伍德沃德先生找你
Says it's about the Quentin Dreyfus murder.
说是关于昆汀·德莱弗斯的谋杀案
Send him in.
请他进来
Thank you for seeing me.
谢谢你抽空见我
What can I do for you, Mr. Woodward?
有什么需要我效劳的吗 伍德沃德先生
Uh, I knew Quentin Dreyfus.
我认识昆汀·德莱弗斯
In fact, I knew him very well.
其实上 我们非常熟
Have a seat. I'm sorry for your loss.
请坐 节哀顺变
Can I get you something? Water?
需要喝点什么呢 喝杯水吗
Oh, I'm fine.
不用了 我很好
Well, like I'll ever be fine again.
但我这辈子可能都好不起来了
I loved Quentin, and he loved me.
我爱昆汀 而他也爱我
I see.
我明白了
What those people are saying about him,
那些人那样说他
that he had sex with that student, it can't be true.
说他和那个学生上♥床♥ 那不可能是真的
He wouldn't.
他肯定不会的
Were you in a serious relationship?
你们是认真的恋爱关系吗
We were going to get married next summer.
我们打算明年夏天结婚
I'm sorry, you've...
我很抱歉 你这么说
you've caught me completely off guard.
你这么说让我非常意外
Uh, nobody told me that...
没人告诉过我
Of course, of course they didn't... they didn't know.
当然 当然没有 他们 他们不知道
Do you know what would happen to him
你知道如果被他们发现了
at that school if they found out?
学校会怎么对待他吗
Did you live together?
你们住在一起吗
I asked him to move in
我请他一起住
but he was afraid a student or a teacher would find out.
但他担心会被学生或老师发现
And there's absolutely no chance he...
那么他绝对不可能
No.
不可能
He's never had sex with a woman.
他这辈子都没和女人上过床
His student, Mackenzie Tolliver...
他的学生 迈肯齐·托利弗
Is lying.
在撒谎
I have no idea why, but she is.
我不知道为什么 但她肯定在撒谎
Is there anyone else who can confirm this?
有其他人可以证实你们的关系吗
Would my whole family be good enough?
我全家人作证足够了吗
All of our friends?
还有我们的朋友
Is it... is it true that he was killed with a bowling trophy?
是真的吗 他被凶手用一个保龄球奖杯打死了
It is.
是的
The West Village Pin Poppers.
西村浮子队
It's an LGBTQ league. That's where we met.
是个性少数群体联盟 我们就是在那里相遇的
Anyway, I thought that you should know.
无论怎么说 我觉得你应该知道
Not that it matters now.
但现在知道也没用了
Thank you. Thank you for your time.
谢谢你 谢谢你过来
Liv, it's Peter.
丽芙 是彼得
Something stinks.
案情有变化
Mr. Kayman, the lawyer,
凯曼先生 那个律师
he said that Garrett would be out on bail before dinner.
他说盖瑞特晚饭前就能保释出来
He spoke to Family Services, so I could stay home.
他和家庭服务部谈过了 我可以留在家里
And you're okay with that?
那你觉得没问题吗
With my teacher being dead or that my stepdad's the one...
我的老师被我的继父杀死了
It was my fault that he went over there.
他当时去那里都怪我
It was an accident, right?
那是个意外 对吧
Mackenzie, it's normal to be afraid, to be sad,
迈肯齐 你感到担心 伤心 害怕
to be scared.
都是人之常情
I can... I can help you find a place to stay tonight.
我可以帮你找个今晚上住的地方
No, no, no. It's fine.
不 不用了 我没事
I'm just... I'm focusing on dinner.
我只想好好做顿晚饭
What are you making?
你要做什么
Veal chops.
小牛排
Garrett's favorite.
盖瑞特的最爱
When I was 13, the only thing I could make was Pop-Tarts.
我13岁的时候 我只会做夹心馅饼
Um, my mom taught me.
是我妈妈教我的
She used to cook every night for him.
以前她每天晚上都给他做晚饭
You loved her very much, huh?
你以前非常爱她 对吧
I still do. I miss her.
我仍然很爱她 很想念她
Mackenzie, I need to talk to you about something.
迈肯齐 有件事情我需要和你谈谈
No, I can't. Not right now.
不 我不想谈 现在不行
Sweetie, it's important.
亲爱的 这事很重要
I'm not sure that you're telling me the truth
我不认为你所说关于德莱弗斯先生的事
about Mr. Dreyfus.
是事实
I am.
是真的
Okay.
好的
Well, then, would you mind telling me
那你能不能详细告诉我
exactly how it happened.
到底是怎么发生的
All right?
可以吗
You said that you didn't know his name
你之前说你不知道对方名字
and you said that you met in Whole Foods.
你说你们是在全食超♥市♥认识的
Well, I didn't want to get him in trouble.
我不想让他惹上麻烦
Well, that's understandable
那可以理解
but I think maybe there's somebody else
但我认为还有其他
that you don't want to get in trouble.
你不想惹上麻烦的人
You're clueless. Well, then clue me in.
你什么都不懂 那你告诉我啊
Mackenzie, do you feel safe
迈肯齐 你在家里
when you're at home with Garrett?
和盖瑞特在一起时感到安全吗
He's not gonna hurt me.
他不会伤害我的
Wait, you think he put this baby in me?
等一下 你以为是他让我怀孕的吗
Did he?
是他吗
It was Mr. Dreyfus.
是德莱弗斯先生
Now that he's dead, I can't even prove it.
现在他已经死了 我都没法证明了
Well, we don't think that it was him.
我们并不认为他是罪魁祸首
And if Garrett killed Dreyfus because of your lie...
而且如果盖瑞特杀了德莱弗斯是因为你撒谎
It only matters if he knows I was lying, right?
他知道我在撒谎才是个问题 对吗
I have to go.
我得走了
Garrett doesn't like it when I'm late.
盖瑞特不喜欢我太晚回去
Well, she's right.
她说得对
If Garrett didn't know she was lying about Dreyfus,
如果盖瑞特不知道她说是德莱弗斯其实是在撒谎
he still has a defense. My point is...
他就还有辩护理由 我的意思是
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表