Well, I hope so. There's a lot she doesn't remember.
希望如此 有很多事她都不记得了
Defense is gonna go after her hard.
被告方是不会对她心慈手软的
Okay, well, what about a plea?
好吧 那认罪协议呢
They already tried to get the case dismissed
他们已经试过以声称被告
alleging that the defendant was too drunk to consent.
醉酒意识不清的理由来驳回诉讼了
And she raped him?
意思是她强♥奸♥了他
So what, she's making this all up?
怎么 难道她编造了这一切
Because what woman wouldn't want to go
女人是不会为了好玩
through the trauma of a rape investigation,
而愿意在强♥奸♥调查与庭审中
a trial, just for kicks.
再历经一次痛苦
He's guilty, Peter.
他有罪 彼得
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'm fine. Just trouble sleeping.
我很好 只是有点失眠
I got to the bar around 11:30
我大概十一点半左右到了酒吧
and then the last thing I remember,
我最后记得的
Roger Madden walked me home.
就是罗杰·迈登送我到家
I said I didn't need help but
我说了我不需要帮助
he didn't listen. And after that?
但是他不听 那之后发生了什么
I woke up the next morning.
第二天早上我醒来
My clothes were torn off.
我的衣服被撕破了
And then?
然后呢
I went to the hospital.
我去了医院
For a rape kit.
做了强♥奸♥检测
The nurse called SVU.
护士联♥系♥了特害组
The detective said I'd been assaulted.
警探说我被性侵了
But you never completely remembered the assault itself?
但你并不能清楚地记得性侵的过程
No.
是的
I do remember telling him earlier that evening
但我记得那晚早些时候我告诉过他
that I didn't want to go home with him.
我不想和他一起回家
You let me buy you drinks all night.
一整晚你都让我给你买♥♥酒
Mr. Madden, that's enough.
迈登先生 够了
One more outburst, I will hold you in contempt.
再插嘴一句我就判你藐视法庭
I apologize, Your Honor.
很抱歉 法官大人
Mr. Stone. Your Honor.
斯通先生 法官大人
Please continue, Ms. Beck.
请继续 贝克小姐
I didn't want to go home with him.
我不想和他一起回家
I would have never consented to sex.
也绝不可能允许性行为
Never.
绝不
Thank you, Ms. Beck.
谢谢你 贝克小姐
Earlier that evening, did you consent
那晚早些时候 你是否允许
to have a drink with my client? Yes.
我当事人和你喝一杯呢 是的
Did you consent to having
你是否允许我当事人
several drinks with my client
和你喝了好几杯呢
while flirting with him for,
同时还和他调情了
according to the bartender, over an hour?
根据酒保的陈述 有好几个小时
Yes, but I didn't... Yes, but what, you...
是的 但我并没 是的 但怎样
remember consenting to have drinks with my client
你记得你允许我当事人一起喝酒
but you don't remember consenting to the sex?
但不记得允许发生性关系
Objection. Overruled.
反对 反对无效
I'm not making this up.
我没编造这一切
I wouldn't be sitting here if I wasn't raped.
如果不是被强♥奸♥了我也不会坐在这里
We just heard you testify
我们刚听了你的证词
that you don't remember what happened
你说你不记得回家到醒来之间
between walking home and waking up.
发生了些什么
You could have consented
你可能同意了
and not remember that you consented.
但又不记得你同意了
You think I want to be here?
你觉得我想在这里
You tell me.
你说呢
Roger Madden raped me.
罗杰·迈登强♥奸♥了我
I'm only here because I believe
我来这里的唯一原因就是相信
if I can face the man who raped me,
如果我能直面那个强♥奸♥了我的男人
if I can get justice,
如果我能得到公正
I'll somehow get my life back.
某种意义上我能恢复正常生活
Peter. Hey.
彼得 晚上好
What's going on?
怎么了
Do you mind?
介意我进去吗
Uh, sure, come in.
当然不介意 请进
Thanks.
谢谢
Is everything okay? Look, I'm just gonna come out and say it.
你没事吧 听着 我只是想坦白告诉你
I've been accused of sexual assault.
我被人指控性侵
What?
什么
It was 12 years ago.
那是十二年前的事了
I was drunk.
我喝醉了
Look, but I know
听着 但我知道
in my bones
从我骨子里
in my heart and in my soul
从内心和灵魂深处
I didn't rape this woman.
我没有强♥奸♥过她
But she says you did.
但她说你做了
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What I do know
我只知道
is no matter how drunk I was,
无论有多酩酊大醉
that's not who I am.
这都不是我会做的事
I swear to God.
向上帝发誓
I didn't do this, Liv.
我没做过 丽芙
I didn't do this.
我没做过
You believe me?
你相信我吗
I do.
我相信
I do, but...
我相信 但是
But Peter, it's just not that simple.
但彼得 这事并不是那么简单
Because it's your job to believe her.
因为你的工作就是去相信她
It's my job to hear her side of the story.
我的工作就是去倾听她的陈述
To find out the truth.
去调查真♥相♥
So...
所以
if you want someone to make this go away, then...
如果你想让某个人令这事消失
You came to the wrong person.
那你找错人了
No, I'm not asking you to make this go away.
不 我不是要你让这事消失
I want the truth too.
我也想知道真♥相♥
I'm not asking for absolution.
我不是来寻求赦免
I'm asking that you open an investigation.
而是想要你展开正式调查
Way things are now,
现在的情况就是
we're all looking at our past
我们都通过另一个角度
through a new prism. Come on.
审视自己的过去 得了吧
We're talking about Peter Stone here.
我们现在说的可是彼得·斯通
All right? There's a big difference between
好吗 在酒吧请一位女士喝酒
buying a woman another drink at the bar
和犯下强♥奸♥重罪
and, and felony rape.
可是有本质区别的
Et tu, Carisi?
你也这样想么 卡里西
We were all young and stupid, Amanda.
我们年轻时都干过蠢事 阿曼达
In my personal experience,
就我个人经验看来
age has nothing to do with it.
这和年龄无关
I mean, cards on the table, Fin.
都挑明说吧 芬恩
Did he do it?
他到底做没做
She definitely believes he did something.
她非常肯定他做了什么
Of course she does, but he's our friend
她当然这样认为了 但斯通是我们的朋友
and he said it absolutely did not happen.
而且他说这根本就是没有的事
No chance.
不可能
Okay.
好吧
We all realize that this sucks.
我们都知道这不好受
Yeah, you know what sucks, Rollins?
是啊 你知道哪里不好受吗 罗琳斯
This is what sucks.
我来告诉你
A busload of nuns could say that Peter Stone
就算是一群修女能证明彼特·斯通
在强♥奸♥发生时
And still, somewhere in the back of my mind,
但依旧 在我的脑海深处
every time I see him I'm gonna wonder.
以后每当我看见他时都会扪心自问
Did he?
他真的做了吗
That's what sucks.
这才让人难受
And we know him.
而我们都还认识他
Hi. Olivia Benson, SVU.
你好 奥莉维亚·本森 特害组
I already told that other detective
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表