I was on Veneshia's last record.
我参与了薇妮莎上一张专辑
There were reports that we were together.
有报道称我跟她有一腿
They were false.
是假新闻
How'd you get that bruise?
那淤伤是怎么来的
I got into a fight with a pain-in-the-ass papo.
我跟一个混账狗仔记者打了一架
He was too close to Lexi. I was protecting my daughter.
他过于靠近莱克西 我只是保护自己的女儿
Is that all right with you, Wonder Bread?
这么说你满意了吗 小白脸
Wouldn't it made the news?
这些没被报道吗
My manager paid off the papo.
我的经纪人付钱摆平了那个狗仔
His name is Amir Khoury.
他的名字是阿米尔·科里
When I left Dallas, she was fine.
我离开达拉斯的时候 她还好好的
Thanks.
谢了
Dallas has significant brain swelling.
达拉斯大脑严重水肿
They had to put her into a medically induced coma
医生们为了降低颅内压不得不给她用药
to relieve the pressure.
让她陷入昏迷
You do a rape kit? Yeah. I sent it to the lab.
做强♥奸♥检测了吗 是的 已经送去实验室了
Hey, hold up. Ain't nobody said anything about rape.
稍等 可没有人说过强♥奸♥的事啊
Nobody's gonna say anything.
现在没人会下结论
We just got to cover all of our bases.
我们是想把各方面都考虑到
You and I both know
你我都心知肚明
whoever did this is about to die, right?
不管是谁干的他都活不了 对吧
Come on, cuz.
行了 兄弟
You sure this is a good idea, Sergeant?
你确定这样做可以吗 警司
I know he's your buddy and all, but he's still a suspect.
我知道他是你的老朋友 但他仍旧是嫌犯
You know Snake?
你认识毒蛇
I haven't seen him since we were 16.
自打16岁起我们就没见过面了
But you think he's innocent.
但你认为他是清白的
I do think we need to talk to that paparazzi.
我觉得我们该找那个狗仔聊聊
What if Snake runs for it?
如果是毒蛇跑了呢
I mean, come on. Rollins is here.
得了吧 罗琳斯在这儿呢
I mean, where's he gonna go? You good?
他还能去哪里啊 你一个人行吧
Snake hit me, and then he paid me,
毒蛇打了我 然后给我钱
and then that put an end to our business dealings.
最后我们之间的事情就了结了
Well, in case you're interested,
可能你会想要知道
your face did a real job on his knuckles.
你的脸可是把他的指关节伤的不轻啊
Look, I went easy on him.
我对他还算是轻的了呢
You know, you want to be a celeb,
要知道 你若想做个明星
you've got to put up with dicks like me.
就得忍♥受我这样的混球
But I hope Dallas is okay, right?
但是我希望达拉斯没事
Her face is a lot prettier than mine.
她可是长得比我好看多了
Why? You think Snake was the one who beat her up?
怎么 你觉得就是毒蛇打的她么
Well, it wouldn't shock me.
如果是 我也不会惊讶
You never know when Mr. Temper's gonna pop up.
你可说不准坏脾气先生什么时候发作
Well, Snake was on stage during the time of that attack.
袭击发生的时候毒蛇正在台上表演
Right, and OJ was in Chicago.
对啊 OJ·辛普森还在芝加哥呢
Well, you have proof he wasn't on stage?
你有证据说明他不在台上吗
Snake's a celebrity. People cover for celebrities.
毒蛇是个名人 大家都会包庇名人
What makes you say that Snake has a temper?
你为什么说毒蛇脾气不好
You mean aside from this?
你是指除了这个吗
Look, guys running for saint
听着 真正脾气好的人
don't spend a lot of time at Enfado's Playground.
可不会在愤怒游乐场待那么久
What's that?
那是什么
It's a rage room!
是个发泄怒气的地方
You know, where they let it all hang out!
你懂的 就是人们发泄的地方
So people actually pay for this.
所以还真有人为这些买♥♥单
Hey, it's cheaper than a shrink
这可是比心理医生便宜多了
and a hell of a lot better.
疗效还更好呢
So, what? You... you go into a room, you... you scream,
所以怎么着 你进入一个房♥间 然后尖叫
and you smash a bunch of stuff?
把东西砸得稀巴烂吗
You make it sound so trivial.
你这话说的感觉很微不足道
Snake comes here?
毒蛇来这里
Under a pseudonym, sure. He rents our deluxe room.
当然 用的是化名 他租用的是豪华房♥间
What do you get with the deluxe room?
豪华房♥间里面有什么
A dummy, male or female.
有假人 可以选男性或女性
Some people rent Donald, others Hillary.
有的人租特朗普 有的人租希拉里
How much for both?
两个都租要多少钱
You wouldn't happen to record these sessions, would ya?
你们不会凑巧把这些都录下来吧
Gentlemen, we live in an age of litigation.
先生们 现在可是诉讼的年代
I wouldn't be caught without it.
我可不想因为无录像被逮个正着
Can we see Snake?
我们能看毒蛇的吗
Bitch!
婊♥子♥
You don't own me!
我不属于你
Dallas, you bitch!
达拉斯 你个婊♥子♥
I'm in charge!
我才是管事的
You still think he's innocent?
你还觉得他是清白的吗
Dallas, I'll kill you!
达拉斯 我要杀了你
You find the son of bitches who hurt my baby?
你们找到是哪个混♥蛋♥伤害了我的宝贝吗
Stand up.
站起来
You talked to Amir, right?
你们跟阿米尔谈过了 是吧
Yeah, we also talked to Enfado's Playground.
是的 我们还跟愤怒游乐场的人谈过
Nah, man! Come on!
别啊 兄弟 拜托了
It's a mistake, man! You don't understand!
你们这样做是错的 你们根本不懂
It's not how it looks!
不是看上去那样的
Turn around. Hey, I'm deadass, man.
转过身去 我是认真的 兄弟
Turn around.
快转身
Come on.
走吧
I'm in charge! Dallas!
我才是管事的 达拉斯
It's a rage joint.
那是个愤怒发泄室
It's for release. It's better than taking pills.
是为了发泄 总比吃药好多了
But see you?
但你呢
You wouldn't know nothing what it's like to be in my life.
你根本不明白我的生活是什么样的
Not for real for real.
并不像表面上那样
Your life? Yeah, it's real rough being rich.
你的人生吗 是啊 当个有钱人还真是难啊
So what's going on?
所以到底怎么回事
Y'all having a little marital problems?
你们的婚姻出了点状况吗
Last week, I died in a car accident!
上星期 我还死于一场车祸呢
It's all lies, man! Until it ain't.
都是谎言 直到不是谎言为止
Man, get up out of my face! What you gonna do?
兄弟 别这样冲着我 你想怎么样
What, you gonna hit me like you do Dallas?
怎么 你要像打达拉斯一样来打我吗
You know, you keep coming at me, man.
你知道的 是你一直针对我
You keep pushing me.
一直在给我施压
I'm not sure Fin's the right Detective for this case.
我不确定芬恩是否适合侦查此案
I... I'll talk to him. You think Snake did this?
我来跟他谈 你觉得是毒蛇干的吗
I think when a wife is assaulted,
我认为当妻子遇袭
the first stop is always the husband.
首要嫌犯肯定是丈夫
Look at you, man.
看看你自己 兄弟
All the gifts God gave you.
上帝给了你那么多才华
And this is what you do?
你就做了这样的事情吗
You're a disgrace.
真是奇耻大辱
I'm a disgrace?
我是耻辱
You might wanna look in the mirror.
你自己照照镜子吧
Get up off me, man!
别来烦我了 兄弟
Fin, hey! What the hell?
芬恩 见鬼 怎么回事
Come get your boy.
把你的人带走
It's the only language guys like this understand.
只有说这样的话他才听得懂
Okay, you're taking a step back on this case.
行了 你现在最好先撤出此案
Okay, hands off.
行吧 我不动手
Take a break, Fin. Take a break now.
休息一下吧 芬恩 现在去休息一下
Damn.
见鬼
Jo.
乔
Haven't seen you in a long time.
好久不见了
Maybe we need to talk in private, okay?
或许我们该私下里谈谈 好吗
It's all good.
没事的
I took you in for six months when your mama died.
你妈妈去世的时候我收留了你半年时间
I love you, and I'll always be grateful.
我爱你 对此我感激不尽
I sat up with you night after night.
我一晚一晚的陪你坐在一起
Rubbing your back for hours
给你揉背好几个小时
until the nightmares went away.
直到你不再做噩梦
Just like you was one of my own!
我把你视如己出
How could you?
你怎么能这样
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表