Or we just baited the real Infinity out of retirement.
或者我们把真正的无尽从退休生活中引出来了
It was him. I am absolutely positive.
就是他 我十分确定
Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗
He said, "I'm alive, you bitch."
他说「我还活着 你这个婊♥子♥」
Obviously he saw me on the news.
显然他在新闻上看到我了
Do you have any idea how he got into your apartment?
你知道他是怎么进入公♥寓♥的吗
He must have followed us in from the street.
他一定是从大街上就尾随我们了
Leo had his key in the front door,
莱奥拿着钥匙站在前门口
and suddenly he was just there.
突然间他就出现了
Ski mask, gloves.
滑雪面罩 手套
He had a knife.
手里拿着刀
I wanted to fight, to scream, but Leo said no.
我想要反抗 喊救命 但是莱奥不让我那么做
We would do whatever he wanted.
他让我们做什么我们都做
We didn't want to die.
我们想活命
What happened next?
接下来发生了什么
He put the knife to Leo's throat.
他持刀抵着莱奥的喉咙
He had me tie him up, stack the plates,
让我把莱奥绑起来 堆上盘子
everything the way I had researched.
这些方式都是我调查过的
Exactly the way I knew he would behave.
我就知道他会这样做
He took me into the bedroom.
他把我带到卧室
Then he tied me up and he raped me.
把我绑了起来然后强♥奸♥了我
And he told me to moan like I was enjoying it.
他让我呻♥吟♥就像我也很享受一样
We're so sorry, Ms. Newbury.
我们很抱歉 纽伯利太太
Did you get a sense of his age?
你察觉到他的年龄了吗
He was an old man.
他是个老人
He had old man breath.
有着老年人的气息
My husband is still in the hospital.
我的丈夫还在医院呢
He is too old for this!
他的年纪不该经历这些
I'm too old for this!
我也是一样
He comes back! That's what he does!
他回归了 他本性难移
What if he comes back?
如果他再找上我们怎么办
I want this son of a bitch.
我要逮到这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Listen, we have every available officer
听着 每个能派遣的警员
working overtime.
都在加班加点了
We're pulling street cams,
我们调出了街上的监控
we're pulling security cams from every bodega, bank,
我们调出整个上东区每一家杂货铺 银行
and lobby on the Upper East Side.
以及酒店大厅的摄像头
All right, was there anything else at the scene?
犯罪现场还有什么发现吗
A partial print, a hair, a fiber?
比如部分的指纹 一根发丝 一个纤维
CSU is going over that house with a fine-toothed comb.
鉴证科正在仔细筛查那间公♥寓♥
We're just... we're waiting on the rape kit.
我们在等待强♥奸♥检验的报告
She said he was careful.
她说对方很谨慎
He wore a condom, a ski mask, and gloves.
他戴避孕套 滑雪面罩和手套
He was careful, but with the advancements
他是很谨慎 但随着DNA
in DNA technology... All right, what about the letters?
技术的发展 好吧 那么信件呢
The lab...
实验室
it checked the letter that we found at Patton's office.
与我们在帕顿的工作室找到的信相吻合
There's no DNA. Look, there's...
并没有发现DNA 听着
there's nothing else on evidence.
在证据上没有新发现
All right, Patton had that letter
是这样 帕顿把那封信
in his desk for years.
放在桌里保存了很多年
There could be others out there that we don't know about.
可能还有其他不为我们所知的信件
Patton got the letter
帕顿是从下东区的
from a dealer on the Lower East Side.
一个中间商那里拿到的信
We can start there.
可以从那里着手
Good.
很好
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?
有人在吗
Yeah!
有人
Yeah, yeah, I'm coming.
好了 好了 我来了
Whatever you guys are looking for, I got it all.
不管你们需要什么 我这里一应俱全
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
We need to ask you a few questions.
我们需要问你几个问题
Well, all this stuff in here
这里所有的东西
is perfectly legal, Officer.
都是合法途径来的 警官先生
I swear.
我对天发誓
You did business with Karl Patton?
你与卡尔·帕顿做过生意吗
The copycat.
那个模仿犯啊
Yeah.
是的
So you knew he was an Infinity freak?
所以你早就知道他是狂热的无尽粉丝
I knew he was a kook.
我知道他是个怪人
I had no idea he'd actually go out and rape someone.
我可不知道他会真的去强♥奸♥别人
Yeah, no way you could anticipate that.
的确如此 你也无法知道
That's fair enough.
这个说得通
Problem is, you're still guilty.
问题是 你仍然有罪
Guilty of what?
我怎么有罪了
Trafficking stolen merchandise
从纽约警方那里非法买♥♥卖♥♥
from the NYPD.
被盗物品
This was 30 years ago, for God sakes.
都是三十年前的事了 老天爷啊
Now, you can't prove anything.
你现在也无法证实什么
Oh, we can subpoena your business records.
我们可以传唤你的业务记录
We can subpoena your tax records.
我们传唤你的税务记录
We can hold you up in court for years.
我们能让你好多年官司缠身
I run a legit operation.
我的生意是合法买♥♥卖♥♥
Legit, huh?
合法 是吗
Then you'll have no problem giving us receipts
那你把店里所有物件的收据拿出来
for every item in this store.
不是什么问题吧
Certificates of authenticity, certificates of provenance.
证明其真实性的证书 证明其出处的证书
Bingo.
说对了
Okay, what do you want?
好吧 你们想要什么
Anything and everything Infinity.
一切与无尽有关的任何东西
Back room stuff. All of it.
包括那些见不得人的 所有的
What's mine is yours.
我的东西随你们处置
Right this way.
请这边走
The lab actually pulled DNA from Infinity memorabilia?
实验室从无尽纪念品中查出DNA了吗
Saliva residue from a stamp.
邮票上的唾液残留
A letter mailed back in '83.
83年邮出的一封信件
Back before Infinity got careful.
在他变得谨慎之前
Yeah, the bad news is, there's no hits in CODIS.
是啊 坏消息是 数据库中没有匹配的
I'm starting to understand
我开始能理解
how my father must have felt.
我父亲当时的感受了
Hey, sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打扰了
but the, uh, DNA from the stamp?
但是在邮票上找到的DNA
I got a hit. How?
我查到匹配的了 怎么
I thought there was nothing in CODIS?
不是说数据库里没有吗
From learnmylineage.Com.
是在族谱网站上
You sent Infinity's DNA to a genealogy website?
你把无尽的DNA信息发给了家谱学网站吗
It was a shot in the dark.
只是我的胡乱猜想
I figured it was easier to ask your forgiveness
我想着事后请求你的原谅比在事前请求允许
than your permission.
要容易得多
And?
结果呢
I got a familial hit. A close female relative.
找到了近亲联♥系♥ 是一个跟他很近的女性亲戚
She's got an address in Brooklyn,
她登记的住址在布鲁克林
and she gave the site permission to contact her
她允许该网站在查到匹配信息后
with any matches.
与她联♥系♥
So now I'm, uh... I'm asking your permission.
所以现在呢 我在请求你的允许
Go, run with it. Go.
去吧 快去查 快去
Amy Gardner? Yeah.
艾米·加德纳 是我
I'm Detective Dominick Carisi.
我是多米尼克·卡里西警探
This is Sergeant Tutuola.
这位是图图奥拉警司
What's this about?
有什么事情
We're hoping you could help us.
我们希望你能帮助我们
Last year you sent in a DNA sample
去年你是不是把DNA样本信息
to learnmylineage.Com?
发给了族谱网站
I guess I got sucked in by the TV ads for Father's Day.
估计我当时是被电视上父亲节的广♥告♥吸引了
We do need to talk to you about your male relatives.
我们的确要跟你谈谈你家的男性亲戚
You're serious.
你们是认真的
It's important.
这事很重要
Then I guess you'd better come in.
那么你们最好还是进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表