No.
不可能
My friends, they would never do that.
我的朋友们 他们绝不会这么做
Well, maybe it was someone that was interested in dating you,
那也许是一个想和你约会
that you unknowingly blew off.
但你在不知情的情况下拒绝了的人
Or somebody you didn't even notice.
或者你是根本注意不到的人
I've been with Rick for four years,
我和瑞克在一起四年了
since I moved here from college.
自从我从大学搬到这里
Everybody knows that.
所有人都知道
I've never seen her before.
我从没见过她
Did he...
他是不是
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I want you to think, Beth, is there, um,
我想让你想一想 贝丝 有没有
is there anybody that-that's asked you out?
有没有人曾经约你出去
Someone you maybe turned down?
还被你拒绝了
There was a time when, um...
曾经有过一次
What, Beth?
什么 贝丝
Before Paolo, like, a year ago,
在保罗之前 大概一年前
I wanted to meet people.
我想多见见人
So I...
所以我
Paolo never has to know.
保罗没必要知道的
Tudor mansion.
铎式公♥馆♥
Where is that?
那是哪里
It's like a millennial-- they throw parties.
就像千禧世代 他们爱办派对
Are you talking like a sex club?
你是说性♥爱♥俱乐部吗
You meet up with people for drinks, and you can hook up
你能和里面的人见见面喝喝酒 还可以被勾搭
if you want to.
只要你愿意的话
They vet everyone.
他们审查了所有人
Your high school you went to, your college.
你读了什么高中 你的大学
Your job, your photos And you met someone there?
你的工作 你的照片 你在那里见了谁
There was this... creepy guy outside.
那里有个诡异的人在外面
Um, they wouldn't let him in.
他们不让他进来
So he begged me to pretend like we were together.
他就来求我让我假装我们是一起的
And did you?
你答应了吗
No. Okay.
没有 好的
Do you remember his name?
你还记得他的名字吗
He said, "Riley's cool."
他说「就叫我莱利好了」
Like, in the third person.
一直用第三人称称呼自己
Like I was supposed to know who he was.
好像我早该知道他是谁一样
Okay.
好的
He was still there when I left.
我走的时候他还在那里
And then I saw him in my Dunkin' Donuts,
然后我在唐恩都乐甜甜圈店又看见他了
like, a week later.
大概是在一周后
And on the train on the way home from work.
还有在我下班回家的火车上
Oh, my God. He was-he was following me.
我的天呐 他在跟踪我
Can you describe him?
你能形容下他吗
Uh, red curly hair.
红色卷发
I don't know. He was weird.
我不知道 他很怪异
How would I find this Tudor mansion?
我要怎么找到这个铎式公♥馆♥
Um, this Ivy guy. Tate Brightman.
有个常春藤毕业的人 泰特·布赖特曼
He runs it.
是他经营的
It's like a traveling party.
就像是个旅游派对
I rent out a restaurant or club for the night.
我为当天晚上的开派对租家餐厅或俱乐部
And people pay you for this?
人们为此付钱给你
You're a pimp.
你就是个拉皮条
They pay me to make sure that
他们付我钱是为了确保
they're mingling with the right sort of people.
他们能遇到合得来的人
With the right-sized bank accounts.
主要还是得有钱
That helps. Beth Palmer sells shoes.
也是个加分项 贝丝·帕尔默是卖♥♥鞋的
That's only part of the formula.
那只是考虑因素之一
You got a lot of people trying to sneak into these parties?
是不是有很多人想混进这些派对
One party, I had over a thousand applicants.
一场派对 就得有上千个申请者
I max out at 200.
我最多挑出两百人
What happens to the other 800?
那剩下的八百人呢
They drink their sorrows away on
和其他废物一起抱团取暖
Second Avenue with the rest of the losers.
在第二大道上买♥♥醉呗
Keep a record of these "Losers"?
你有这些「废物」的记录吗
Hmm. All submissions are confidential.
所有提交的资料都是保密的
You know, I'm no lawyer,
我不是什么律师
but I've never heard of pimp-john confidentiality.
但我从没听说过皮条客和嫖♥客♥之间还有什么保密协议
You got drugs at these parties?
派对上提供毒品吗
All narcotics are strictly verboten.
所有毒品都是严格禁止的
Well, still, you know,
这个 但是你懂的
maybe we should show up at one of these things.
也许哪天我们上门去看看
Make sure that that's the case.
看看是不是这么回事
Yeah.
好啊
The loser we're looking for, his name is Riley.
我们要找的这个废物 他叫莱利
Really?
有没有搞错
Is that a first name or a last name?
是姓氏还是名字
You tell us.
这得你说
Riley Porter.
莱利·波特
He applied five times.
他申请过五次
You got an address?
有地址吗
So where were you last Tuesday, Riley?
上周二你在哪里 莱利
I was working.
我在工作
What kind of work you do, Riley?
你是干什么工作的 莱利
I'm a data processor.
数据处理员
That's interesting. My cousin does that same thing.
挺有意思 我有个表妹也是干这行的
From what I understand, she doesn't work late nights.
据我所知 她从来不用晚上干活
Yeah, I used to get the day gigs.
是的 我以前也干白天的活
There's a lot more people going after the same work.
但同一份工作有太多的人抢了
You know what, Finn?
你猜怎么着 芬恩
I bet they give all the good gigs to the bitches.
我打赌他们肯定把所有好活都给那群贱女人了
Bingo. Tell me about it.
没错 可不是嘛
Our boss, her name is Olivia.
我们的上司 她名字叫奥莉维亚
She's got buffalo nuts.
简直是个女魔头
And too good for mortal man, this one.
一般人根本配不上她
Somebody needs to give it to her good.
得有人好好教训教训她才行
Same way you gave it to that chick, Beth Palmer.
就像你教训贝丝·帕尔默那个妞一样
I don't know her.
我不认识她
Come on, really?
别装蒜了 拜托
That's fine because she said that you were following her.
她也只是说你跟踪过她而已
Said you were mad at her 'cause she couldn't get you
说你很生气因为她不能带你一起去
into the sex party. Yeah, Riley, she
那些性狂欢派对 是啊 莱利
she said that you raped her.
她还说你强♥奸♥了她
Impossible. Impossible? Why?
不可能 不可能吗 为什么
Because she's a lying Stacey?
因为她是个满嘴谎言的坏女人吗
Because there's no such thing as rape.
因为根本就不存在强♥奸♥这回事
I gotta hear this.
我得好好听听
It's in the Constitution, right?
宪法里不是规定了吗 对吧
"All men are created equal."
「人皆生而平等」
We're entitled to life, liberty, and happiness.
我们有权享受生活 自♥由♥和幸福
And sex makes us happy.
而性♥爱♥让我们幸福
So when you want it, you just take it, right?
所以你想要就要 对吧
That's a right.
是权利嘛
It's what I call a fundamental right.
我称其为一项基本权利
So that guys like you can have sex with beautiful women.
所以你这种人能和漂亮姑娘发生性关系
Well, here's the thing, Riley.
这么说吧 莱利
We're gonna check your alibi.
我们会核对你的不在场证明
We're gonna pull your cell phone records,
我们会调出你的手♥机♥记录
and all those street security cameras?
还有所有的街头监控摄像头
We're going to check those too.
我们都要逐一检查
And if you were anywhere near Beth Palmer's apartment last Tuesday,
如果你在上周二靠近贝丝·帕尔默公♥寓♥半步的话
you're gonna be pursuing happiness in Ossining
你下半辈子就在辛辛监狱
for the rest of your life.
追求幸福去吧
Liv. We got another one.
丽芙 又发生了一起案件
This time, he shot the boyfriend.
这一次 他对男方开枪了
The bullet entered through his lower frontal lobe
子弹穿过了他的下额叶位置
just above his eye.
就在眼睛上方
It also went through his temporal and parietal lobes
还射穿了他的颞叶和顶叶
and opened a 1-centimeter tear in his cerebral artery.
还把大脑动脉撕开了一道一厘米的裂口
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表