He'd been drinking heavily.
他一直在酗酒
He was depressed.
过得很压抑
So you're a psychiatrist now.
你现在倒成了心理医生了
He... he'd say things like,
他会说一些话比如
"My wife figured out an exit strategy,"
「我妻子找到了个脱身的万全之策」
and now in hindsight
现在回头想想
with what he was doing to Laura,
他那样对待劳拉
he was obviously consumed with guilt.
他显然充满了罪恶感
I tried to get him help.
我试着帮过他
Okay.
好的
Tried, uh, how exactly?
怎么个试法
I begged him to get counseling,
我恳求他去看心理医生
to think of his daughters,
多想想自己的女儿
but he was dead set on his plan.
但他心意已决
I couldn't stand the idea
想到那两个女孩
of the girls going into the foster care system.
会被送进寄养系统我就受不了
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
You made things a lot worse for them.
你让她们的生活更糟糕了
Look, Britney and Laura want to be with me.
听着 布兰妮和劳拉愿意和我在一起
Britney is almost 16. She can decide for herself.
布兰妮快十六岁了 她可以自己做决定了
Did you know Britney was going to kill her father?
你知道布兰妮打算杀了她父亲吗
No, I swear to God!
不知道 我对天发誓
What's up with Laura? She said she loves you.
那劳拉呢 她说她爱你
What's that all about?
这是怎么回事
She loves me like a big brother
她对我的爱就像是爱兄长
or an uncle.
或叔叔那样
It's not romantic. That is ridiculous.
并不是男女之爱 那太荒唐了
Not from where we're sitting, it's not.
从我们的角度看 并不荒唐
If anything, it was a... A schoolgirl crush.
即使有点什么 也是少女懵懂之情吧
I'm in love with my girlfriend. You can ask her.
我很爱我的女朋友 你可以去问她
We will,
我们会的
while you're getting arraigned for fraud, forgery,
与此同时我们还要告你欺诈 伪造
kidnapping, and endangering a minor.
绑♥架♥以及危害青少年罪
Stone says that he can
斯通说他可以
charge kidnapping, but unless the girls testify,
控告绑♥架♥罪 但除非那两个女孩作证
it's gonna be tough to convict.
否则很难定罪
So this guy does a year for forgery? Come on.
所以这家伙就因伪造罪蹲一年吗 拜托
He had something to do with this murder.
他跟这起谋杀案肯定脱不了干系
We got to talk to Britney. We got to talk to Laura again.
我们得和布兰妮谈 然后再和劳拉谈
They won't turn on him.
她们不会背叛他的
He's probably been grooming them for years.
他可能都对她们灌了很多年的迷魂汤了
So get me evidence of that.
那就给我找出证据来
What you're doing to Greg, it's just not right.
你们那样对待格雷格的 那是不对的
He committed forgery and perjury.
他承认伪造和作伪证
He had to.
他不得不
When he told me what Doug was doing to Laura...
在他告诉我道格那样对劳拉时
Hold on.
等一下
When did he tell you that? A few weeks ago.
他什么时候告诉你的 几星期前
And you didn't go to the police?
然而你也没报♥警♥吗
Greg was trying to get proof
格雷格想要拿到证据
to make sure Doug would go to prison.
确保把道格送进监狱
How long have you two been involved?
你们俩在一起多久了
Uh, almost a year?
大概一年了吧
We talked about me moving in, but now with the girls, it's...
我们谈过让我搬进来 但现在考虑到这两个女孩
it's not a good time.
时机不太适合
Huh.
是吗
They need him. That's what Greg told you?
她们需要他 格雷格是这么和你说的吗
That's what I know.
我本来就知道
He's been there for them, more than their own father.
他一直陪伴着她们 胜过她们自己的父亲
He made them dinner, listened to their problems,
给她们做晚饭 倾听她们的烦恼
helped them with school, uh, exposed them to art,
辅♥导♥她们做作业 让她们接触艺术
music, literature.
音乐 文学
I'm sure he's a great tutor. He is!
我肯定他是个好导师 他是的
Greg and Laura are reading Shakespeare together.
格雷格和劳拉一起读莎士比亚
"Romeo and Juliet"?
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》吗
Sure.
是的
"From Romeo to my Juliet."
「罗密欧致我的朱丽叶」
Did Greg write this?
是格雷格写的吗
So what if he did?
是他写得又怎么样
W-whatever you're thinking...
无论你们是怎么想的
You're wrong.
你们想错了
Laura.
劳拉
Laura, we need to talk.
劳拉 我们需要谈谈
Greg said we didn't have to.
格雷格说我不需要和你谈
Well, it's not up to Greg.
这事格雷格可说了不算
Shakespeare, it's... it's pretty grown-up stuff.
莎士比亚 这是大人才看的书吧
I am grown up. Well, good, because...
我已经是大人了 很好 因为
because I have a grown-up question.
因为我正好有个大人的问题要问你
You said that you love Greg.
你说你爱格雷格
I meant like a brother, family.
我的意思是像爱兄长 爱家人那样
Did Greg tell you to say that?
格雷格让你这么说的吗
Because I know that you two
因为我们知道你们两个
are reading "Romeo and Juliet" Together...
一起在读《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
He helps me with my English homework.
他帮我做英语作业
But I saw the inscription.
但我看到题词了
You are Juliet and he's Romeo.
你是朱丽叶而他是罗密欧
So you two are in love.
你们是相爱了吗
You think I'm too young to be in love. No, not at all.
你认为我年龄太小不能恋爱吗 不 完全不是
Not with someone your own age.
但至少得是你的同龄人啊
Juliet was 13.
朱丽叶才十三岁
My mother, she killed herself.
我母亲 她自杀了
I'm not like other girls, playing with baby dolls.
我和其他玩着洋娃娃长大的女孩不一样
I am a real woman.
我是真正的女人
Is that what Greg said?
这是格雷格说的吗
Because he told us...
因为他告诉我们
That it was a schoolgirl crush.
那只是青春期少女的懵懂之爱
That's a laugh. That's a lie.
太好笑了 那不是真的
Greg wouldn't say that. He did say that.
格雷格不会那么说的 真的是他说的
Juliet fell in love with someone
朱丽叶爱上了
who she wasn't supposed to.
她不该爱的人
We're star-crossed lovers
我们是一对悲情恋人
even when it hurts, because that's what people...
虽然很痛苦 但那是因为
Who love each other do?
彼此相爱的人都那么做吗
Laura, I know...
劳拉 我知道
that it wasn't your father who had sex with you.
和你发生性关系的并不是你的父亲
I know that it was Greg.
我知道那是格雷格
I would never betray him.
我绝不会背叛他
Honey, but he betrayed you.
亲爱的 可他背叛了你
He wouldn't do that.
他不会那么做的
But he did.
但他的确背叛你了
He told us that he was in love with Susan.
他告诉我们他爱的是苏姗
No.
不
You... you're wrong.
你搞错了
Susan doesn't even have a ring on her ringer.
苏姗手指上连戒指都没有
That's not what love is. How would you know?
戒指并不代表爱 你怎么知道
You don't have a ring either.
你也没有戒指
But I do.
可是我有
What?
什么
See?
看啊
Greg proposed.
格雷格求婚了
As soon as I turn 18, we're getting married.
等我到了十八岁 我们俩就结婚
No.
不
No, my father...
不 是我父亲
he's the one that was having sex with Laura.
与劳拉发生性关系的人是他
That's why I had to kill him.
这也是我杀了他的原因
Britney, your sister lied to you.
布兰妮 你妹妹对你撒谎了
She lied to you about your father.
关于你父亲的事对你说谎了
She lied to you about her and Greg.
关于她和格雷格的关系也对你说谎了
No, she wouldn't do that. Not on her own.
不 她不会这么做的 她并非有意
But Greg... Greg manipulated her.
但是格雷格 格雷格操纵了她
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表