It's a sketchy neighborhood.
这里可不是什么好社区
Checked the building out, it's clean.
已经查过那栋楼了 没有问题
Maybe he's got a girlfriend.
也许他有个女朋友在那
Rollins, anything on Bromland?
罗琳斯 布罗兰有什么动静吗
Yeah, he got in about an hour ago.
有啊 他一小时前进了屋
It looks like he and his wife are having a dinner party.
看上去他和他妻子开了场晚宴
All right, stay on him for now.
好的 暂时先盯紧他
We may have a lead on Ramirez. I'll check back.
我们这可能有拉米雷斯的线索 回头再打给你
I forgot how boring stakeouts are.
我都忘了盯梢是有多么的无聊
I'm sorry to ruin your evening.
抱歉扫了你今晚的兴
You know, maybe these cops were set up.
要知道 也许这些警♥察♥是被诬陷的
Right?
对吗
There's a lot easier ways to get a gun
比起去证据室里偷枪
than to steal it from an evidence room, you know?
应该有更多更简单的方法搞到枪 对不对
What the...
怎么
Hey, maybe not so boring.
也许不会无聊了
I trailed Fisher.
我跟了费舍尔一路
He went from his place to the precinct, and he's on night shift,
他从住处直接去了分局 他现在在值夜班
there is no way he's doing dirty on the clock.
他不可能在当值期间干不法之事的
Well, Bromland's home,
布罗兰已经回家了
so the only one left is Ramirez.
现在只剩下拉米雷斯
He's not doing anything, I'm telling you.
我现在告诉你 他什么都没干
I know Ramirez, he's a good cop.
我了解拉米雷斯 他是个好警♥察♥
Yeah, well, maybe his lady friend
是么 也许他的女朋友
doesn't want him to smoke inside.
不让他在屋里吸烟
Hold up. Something's going down.
等一下 有好戏上演
Okay, we found our dirty cop.
好了 我们找到了黑警
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
So, what do you wanna do?
所以 你想怎么做
We get a warrant. Kofax knows the case.
我们要拿到搜查令 科法克斯了解这案子
Yeah, I'm parked around the block.
是啊 我把车停在了街区外
I'll get it signed, I'll text you.
我去拿签名 到时候发给你
All right.
没问题
I'll call Rollins.
我打给罗琳斯
Yeah, what do you got, Fin?
喂 什么情况 芬恩
It's Ramirez.
是拉米雷斯
Lights out in the Bromland apartment, he's not going anywhere.
布罗兰的公♥寓♥已经关灯了 他哪儿都不会去
I'm on my way.
我这就过来
You and Baker, I'm getting a sense that
你和贝克 我觉得你们两个
there's some history there.
肯定发生过什么
Yeah, there's some history.
是的 曾经有过一段
Come on.
说嘛
You know, after my divorce, she was the first.
要知道 在我离婚后 她是我交往的第一个
She was good to me, you know?
她对我很好 知道吗
But dealing with my wife and my kid,
但是要应对我的前妻还有孩子
I wasn't ready for anything serious.
我还没有准备好认真恋爱
It ended up messy.
结束得很难看
Okay, but that was then, this is now.
好吧 但那是以前 现在呢
And I mean, she seems pretty great.
我是说 她看上去很不错
How long does it take to get a warrant?
去拿张搜查令到底要多久
Come on, girl, answer the phone, Phoebe.
快啊 快接电♥话♥ 菲比
Pick up.
快接
All right, hold on. Something's going on.
等一下 好像发生什么事
Okay, it's going down. It's going down.
情况有变 情况有变
Move, move, move.
行动 行动 行动
Freeze, don't move.
站住 不许动
What happened? No idea.
发生了什么 不知道
2c.
2C室
SVU portable, we need backup at Macombs and West 150.
特害组外勤 请求支援 马可布斯街和西第150大街
Go, go, go, go.
上 上 上 上
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
Not again.
又这样
Yeah, there's gotta be a back exit.
是啊 这里肯定有个后门
Guys.
伙计们
I she alive? Yeah, barely.
她还活着吗 是的 勉强活着
She's too high to run.
她吸嗨了跑不了
Baker's downstairs. All right.
贝克在楼下 好的
SVU portable, we need a bus.
特害组外勤 需要辆救护车
Hey, honey. Hey, you doing all right?
醒醒 亲爱的 醒醒 你还好吗
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
You tell us.
你告诉我们
What? Where is Ramirez?
什么 拉米雷斯去哪里了
Somebody tipped them off, again.
又有人向他们通风报信
Where you been?
你去哪里了
What? I've been getting a warrant.
怎么 我去拿搜查令了
Why didn't you answer your cell?
你为什么不接电♥话♥
What?
什么
Wait a minute, you don't think I had something to do with this?
等一下 难道你认为这和我有关系吗
You and I need to talk, that's what I think.
我认为 你和我必须要谈一谈了
Really?
真的吗
Fin. Right now.
芬恩 就现在
Your waitress will be right with you.
服务员马上就来
We need a minute.
给我们点时间
I'll have a coffee.
我要一杯咖啡
Are you telling me the truth, Baker?
你对我说的是实话吗 贝克
First of all, yes.
首先 是的
Second of all, you used to call me Phoebe.
其次 你一般都叫我菲比
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗
Hilarious, yeah.
没错 太可笑了
What I think is that you're out of your mind
我觉得你一定是发了失心疯
for thinking that I had anything to do with this.
你怎么会觉得我会与此事有关
Ramirez was tipped off. Not by me.
有人给拉米雷斯通风报信 不是我
Why didn't you answer your cell phone?
那你为什么不接电♥话♥呢
I was with Kofax in the back of Maxwell's
我和科法克斯在马克斯韦尔大街后面
where I don't have cell service.
那里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
You know what? Screw you.
你知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know me.
你是了解我的
I used to.
那是曾经
One of the girls was left behind,
其中的一个女孩被落下了
blonde in her 20s, on the nod.
金发 二十来岁 神志不清
I don't know anything about any girls.
我根本不知道什么女孩
That's good, 'cause when she comes to,
这很好 因为一旦她醒过来
we're gonna show her your picture.
我们会给她看你的照片
You do that, you do that.
随你便 随你便
And then go screw yourself, again.
然后再去你♥妈♥的♥
Ramirez is our dirty cop?
拉米雷斯是那个黑警吗
Maybe not the only one. Not sure yet.
也许不是唯一一个 还不确定
Phoebe Baker may be our mole.
菲比·贝克也许是内奸
That's not what you said yesterday.
你昨天可不是这么说的
Well, I hope I'm wrong. She denies it.
我也希望我错了 她否认了
You talked to her, alone?
你单独和她谈过了
Without IAB, without backup.
没有内务部 没有后援
I know what I'm doing, Liv.
我知道我在做什么 丽芙
So, listen, Anne Kuzmin is, is uh...
听着 安妮·库兹明是 她是
she was left behind, one of the girls.
她是其中一个女孩 最终被落下
She's 25, she's got a record of solicitation, possession.
现年二十五岁 有教唆犯罪 持有毒品的案底
We need to see if she can ID Baker.
我们得看看她能不能指证贝克
And if she can?
如果她能呢
I'll make the call to IAB myself.
我会亲自给内务部打电♥话♥
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
No, but you need to answer some questions.
没有 但你必须要回答一些问题
I really need... A fix, yeah, we know.
我真的要 来一针 是的 我们知道
But first, you're gonna have to help us.
但首先 你必须得帮助我们
Okay?
好吗
You recognize any of these guys?
你能认出这里面的人吗
You can go this way.
你可以这样看
I can't... I can't... I can't. I can't.
我不能 我不能 我不能 我不能
Anne, listen to me. Listen to me.
安妮 听我说 听我说
We can help you, and we can protect you,
我们可以帮你 我们也会保护你
but you need to tell us what you know.
但你得告诉我们你所知道的
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表