No, I...
不 我
It's not like that.
不是这样的
Have a seat.
来坐吧
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
It wasn't all rose petals and fireworks,
不是所有事情都是非黑即白的
if that's what you're asking, but I am handling it.
如果这是你要问的 我正在处理了
Andrew said that it wasn't the first time,
安德鲁说这不是第一次
that you two had...
你们俩那个
Okay, once at the Christmas party last year,
是的 有一次是在去年圣诞派对
but that was a mistake.
但那是个错误
But the other night, did he force you?
那在那晚呢 他强迫你了吗
What do you mean, force? Did you give consent?
什么意思 强迫 你同意了吗
It's not a black and white thing.
这不是个非黑即白的事
When Andrew started coming on to me,
当安德鲁开始靠近我的时候
I tried playing it off. I even said no at one point.
我想开玩笑推掉的 我甚至曾说过不要
But he didn't stop.
但他没有停下来
That sounds black and white to me.
我听上去就是黑和白呀
Oh, this is just how it is in the restaurant industry, okay?
这是餐饮业的潜规则 明白吗
You wouldn't understand.
你们不会理解的
I should have just kneed him in the balls.
我当时就该会跪下让他爽个够
Kayla, it sounds like your boss raped you.
凯拉 这听起来就是你老板强♥奸♥了你
It is not rape if I say it's not.
只要我否认这就不是强♥奸♥
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I appreciate what you guys are trying to do here, okay?
我很感谢你们尝试所做的事 好吗
I really do, but just stay out of my life.
我真的很感谢 但在毁掉我的人生之前
Before you ruin it.
离我远点
Well, Kayla told him no,
凯拉和他说了不要
but she refuses to say it was rape.
但她不肯承认这是强♥奸♥
What's Liebowitz saying? Did he admit to pressuring her?
利博维茨说了什么 他承认强迫她了吗
He insists it was consensual but no cameras, no witnesses.
他坚称是双方同意的 但没有监控 没有目击者
She's not gonna testify against him.
凯拉是不会指证他的
Yeah, without a complaining witness,
是啊 没有申诉证人
I can't move forward.
我也无能为力
Hold on. Now, Liebowitz has no priors.
等一下 利博维茨没有前科
But he does pop up on three separate 61s.
但他在三个不同的案子里跳了出来
Here in Manhattan? No, Brooklyn SVU.
在曼哈顿吗 不 布鲁克林特害组
These all happened in the past four years.
这都发生在过去四年里
Yeah, three separate employees accused him
没错 三个不同的雇员投诉他
of sexual assault. All right, talk to them.
性骚扰 去和她们谈一谈
See if we can stir the pot.
看我们能否管中窥豹
Four years, and now you wanna look into it?
四年了 你们现在才想到查案吗
Why don't you just tell me what happened?
不如直接告诉我发生了什么吗
I'll tell you the same thing I told the cops in Brooklyn.
跟我告诉布鲁克林警♥察♥的一样
I sommed for Andrew at his wine bar.
我在酒吧给安德鲁打工
And after hours I'd serve him and his buddies.
下班后我也为他和他的朋友服务
It was actually a good job. Great tips.
是个好工作 小费很多
I was a server for Andrew before I got sober.
我戒酒前是安德鲁的服务员
Um, one night, I'm barely able to stand,
有一晚 我醉的几乎站不起来
and he leans in and plants one on me.
他靠过来把手放在我身上
And I kissed him back.
我回亲了他
But then, uh...
但之后
One night Andrew starts to get a little touchy-feely
有一天晚上安德鲁开始有一点毛手毛脚
and I tried to politely turn him down.
我试着礼貌地回绝他
But, hey, he's my boss.
但是 能怎么办 他是我老板
He said, "You want that promotion?"
他说「你想要升职吗」
And then he...
之后他
got up and walked over to the door.
站起来朝门走了过去
We head down to his office, and immediately he's trying
我们走去他的办公室 他立马就想
to take all my clothes off.
脱掉我的衣服
And so I try to pump the brakes,
我尝试踩刹车
but by then I'm so drunk.
但那时候我太醉了
He's tossing me around like a rag doll.
他撕扯我就像我是个破娃娃
He pulled up my skirt.
他拉起我的裙子
I, um...
我
I tried to fight him off.
我试图反抗
He held me down so hard, he sprained my wrist.
他用力压着我 扭伤了我的手腕
I blacked out at some point.
我甚至都晕了过去
Woke up naked on his couch.
裸着在他的沙发上醒来
I tried to get out of there as quickly as I could.
我想着尽快离开那里
Andrew put his foot on my underwear.
安德鲁把他的脚放在我的内衣上
And he said,
然后他说
"These...
「这些
These are for me."
这些是我的」
And as I'm getting dressed to leave,
当我穿好衣服准备离开的时候
I realize that I'm missing something.
我意识到少了一些东西
That son of a bitch pocketed my panties.
那个混♥蛋♥把我的内♥裤♥塞进了口袋
Did Andrew ever take anything from you?
安德鲁拿走过你的什么东西吗
Take anything?
拿东西
Yeah, like an article of clothing.
是的 比如衣服什么的
Oh. My thong.
我的丁字裤
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Because unfortunately, Lauren,
不幸的是 劳伦
you weren't alone.
你不是唯一受害者
That's even worse.
那更糟糕了
I'm stuck working in this dive bar because Andrew
我困在这破酒吧就因为安德鲁把我
blacklisted me, and he's walking around a free man?
列入了黑名单 而他却像个没事人一样逍遥法外
All three women reported,
这些受害者都报案了
but not a single arrest was made.
但没有一次实施逮捕
Was there any corroboration? Witnesses? Rape kits?
有什么佐证吗 目击证人 强♥奸♥检查
If Liebowitz would have done this in Manhattan,
如果利博维茨在曼哈顿犯过案
we'd have his ass in a 6x8 cell.
我们必须把他关进牢里去
Now, the only constant was this ADA, Chris Hodges.
现在 唯一的顾虑是助理地检 克里斯·霍奇斯
He caught all three cases, but he declined
他接到了这三个案子 但是他每次都
to prosecute each time. What do we know about him?
拒绝起诉 我们知道他点什么吗
Boy wonder prosecutor in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的神奇检察官
Big in the Me Too movement.
女权运动的大明星
Yeah, he runs some kind of victims advocacy group.
他运作了一个受害者支持联盟
Rumor is he's gunning to run for Kings County D.A.
流言说他在竞选国王郡的地方检察官
Mr. Kelly was acquitted on all of the rape counts.
所有针对凯利先生的强♥奸♥指控均被判无罪
But he was convicted of three counts
但是他承认了三起
of sexual conduct against a child.
针对儿童的性侵犯
My client teaches in the public schools for 20 years.
我的当事人在公共学校教了二十年书
He attends church and volunteers
他在教堂的食堂
at a soup kitchen which serves... I don't care if he
做志愿者 我不在乎他
hand delivers Thanksgiving turkeys and cranberry sauce
是不是提供感恩节火鸡和酸梅酱
to every family in Brooklyn.
给布鲁克林的每个家庭
He molested three underage girls.
他性骚扰了三名未成年女孩
That we know of. You must send a message here.
这是我们知道的事实 你必须给公众表个态
I agree with Mr. Hodges.
我同意霍奇斯先生
I hereby sentence him to the maximum the law will allow.
我这里宣判他服法律规定的最高刑期
Three consecutive sentences of seven years.
三项罪名分别判七年刑期
Remand the defendant.
羁押被告
Excuse me.
打扰了
I'm Peter Stone. I'm with the Manhattan D.A.
我是彼得·斯通 来自曼哈顿地检署
Ben's kid, right? Right.
本的儿子 对吧 是的
I saw your father speak at a few CLE programs.
我在法学继续教育项目上听过你父亲的演讲
Yeah, he, uh... he loved a captive audience.
是啊 他呀 就是喜欢俘虏听众
He did.
没错
My office is investigating a chef named Andrew Liebowitz.
我署正在调查一位名叫安德鲁·利博维茨的厨师
What'd he do now?
他又干什么好事了
Same thing he did here, apparently.
很显然 和在这里干的差不多
Why did you decline to prosecute?
你为什么拒绝起诉
Liebowitz is a real piece of work.
利博维茨是个彻彻底底的人♥渣♥
I wish we could have gone after him,
我也希望能将他缉拿归案
but all three of my complainants had issues.
但是三名原告都有各自的问题
My cops thought they seemed pretty credible.
我手下的警探认为她们还是很可靠的
You know, late disclosures, no rape kits,
你懂的 报案时间过晚 没做强♥奸♥检测
drug and alcohol problems, uh, prior sexual relationships.
吸毒和酗酒问题缠身 以及之前的性史
We can't waste time and money
我们不能在必输的官司上
on cases we'll never win, right?
浪费时间和金钱 对吧
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表