在我醒来时房♥间里
with me when I woke up.
就只有我和他
It had to have been him.
肯定是他
Stone is gonna go to prison?
斯通会进监狱吗
Well, Sarah Kent tells a convincing story.
莎拉·肯特的陈述十分让人信服
And that's enough?
那就够了吗
It is.
是的
It could be different, if...
或许能有转机 如果
if somebody, if...
如果有人 如果
you know, you said that she consented.
你知道 你说她是同意了的
You want me to commit perjury?
你想让我作伪证吗
Come on. I know
拜托了 我知道
that you guys cover for each other.
你们男人都会相互掩护
Right, all those road trips,
对吧 所有的那些客场之旅
what the wife and the girlfriend don't know...
那些妻子和女朋友不知道的事情
I mean all you would have to do
我的意思是你只需要说
is to say that you heard
你在离开酒店房♥间前
Sarah consent before you left the hotel room.
你听到莎拉说同意了
That way Peter would have a fighting chance.
这样彼得就有翻案的机会了
You think?
你这么认为的吗
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
in this day and age,
以当下这个情况
without your fib...
要是你不帮忙的话
he's gonna lose.
他会输掉官司的
Think of all the ball players
想想在你的职业生涯中
that have covered for you
所有那些曾经
over your entire career.
为你打掩护的球员们
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, sure. Great.
好的 当然 太棒了
Yeah, why the hell not?
是啊 干嘛不呢
You know, if it gets him off the hook.
如果能让他摆脱这场麻烦的话
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
That is a start.
这算个不错的开头
Now all we have to do is wait for the test.
现在我们只需要等待鉴定结果
What test?
什么鉴定
The DNA test.
DNA鉴定
Let's just hope that Peter Stone
但愿彼得·斯通
is not the father of Sarah's daughter.
不是莎拉女儿的父亲
Although the timing is spot-on.
虽然时间是吻合的
Her husband couldn't get her pregnant.
她的丈夫又没法让她怀孕
You know.
你知道了
I know
我知道
what a guy who's willing to commit perjury
一个愿意在强♥奸♥案中作伪证的男人
in a rape case thinks about women.
对女人的真实想法
Peter Stone passed out, didn't he?
彼得·斯通当时醉晕过去了 是不是
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不是
No. She was all over me.
不 是她主动扑向我的
I did not rape her.
我没有强♥奸♥她
She was so drunk, she didn't know what was going on.
她醉得不省人事 对所发生的事一无所知
What do you call that?
这你该怎么辩解
Stand up.
站起来
Stand up!
站起来
And turn around.
转过身来
Reggie Griggs,
雷吉·格里戈斯
you're under arrest for rape in the first degree.
你因一级强♥奸♥罪而被逮捕
Let's go.
走吧
So Reggie's talking deal with the DA's office.
雷吉正在地检署谈认罪协议
And the charges against me? Dropped.
那针对我的指控呢 已经撤销了
Doesn't let me off the hook.
但不能让我摆脱罪恶感
I took Sarah to my hotel room.
我把莎拉带到了酒店房♥间
It was my friend who assaulted her.
我的朋友强♥奸♥了她
Peter, you couldn't have known.
彼得 你当时根本不知道
Sarah's daughter?
莎拉的女儿呢
The DNA test says that Gary is the father.
DNA鉴定表明加里就是亲生父亲
Although...
但是
Sarah's been terrified all these years.
莎拉这些年来担惊受怕
She thought I was the father.
她以为我是孩子的父亲
Peter, I'm sorry for everything
彼得 我为你所经历的这一切
that you went through.
而感到抱歉
And I'm...
我也
sorry if it seemed like I doubted you.
十分抱歉我之前怀疑了你
Don't be.
不需要
Liv, that's why I work with you.
丽芙 这就是我和你合作的原因
You know, the thing is
你要知道 问题是
when all the noise was coming at me...
当所有的声音都在指责我时
there was a moment I doubted myself.
那一刻我也怀疑我自己
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表