No, they're not.
不 他们没搞错
Elana?
埃拉娜
Whatever else you need, let me know.
还需要帮什么忙的话 尽管找我
Let's go.
我们走吧
You got no evidence against me.
你们根本没有证据证明我有罪
Oh, well, trust me, Kofax, we got plenty,
相信我 科法克斯 我们有很多证据
otherwise you wouldn't be sitting over there.
否则你也不会坐在这里了
Detective Carlos Ramirez,
卡洛斯·拉米雷斯警探
Officer Felicia Taggart, and Devon Jones
菲丽莎·塔格特警官 以及德文·琼斯
are all being arraigned as we speak.
在我们说话期间他们正在被提审
Yeah, they all told IAB that you were the mastermind
没错 他们都告诉内务部说是你在背后操纵着
of the whole operation. That's ridiculous.
所有的运营 这太荒唐了
Every detail, how you hand-picked
所有细节 你如何亲自挑选
vulnerable girls, and then you got the cops
脆弱的女孩 然后你让警♥察♥
to do your dirty work.
去帮你干脏活
Testimony of co-conspirators.
同谋的证词不予采信
They don't know the real story.
他们并不了解事情的真♥相♥
Well, Judge Barth is cooperating,
巴斯法官在与我们合作
and, by the way, so is your wife.
顺便说一句 你妻子也是
My wife doesn't know anything.
我妻子什么都不知道
We're gonna find the money. Kofax, it's over.
我们会找到钱藏在哪里的 科法克斯 都结束了
Maybe it's time we called in the ADA.
或许是时候联♥系♥助理地检
All right, be quiet, Diane.
好吧 闭嘴吧 戴安
There is no money, I didn't take a dime.
根本就没有钱 我一分钱没收
I was helping those girls.
我是在帮助这些女孩
By trafficking them?
通过贩卖♥♥她们吗
By using their addiction as a weapon?
通过利用她们的毒瘾胁迫她们吗
They wanted a fix.
她们就想来一针
I just gave them what they wanted.
我只是给了她们想要的
I took care of them.
我照顾了她们
You took care of them?
你还照顾她们
Tori Meeks, 22 years old, dead.
托芮·米克斯 22岁 死亡
Anne Kuzmin, 25 years old,
安妮·库兹明 25岁
survived by the skin of her teeth.
因吸食过量险些丧命
And four others under your care,
还有另外四名在你的法庭上
under your protection, in your courtroom.
所谓由你照顾 由你保护的女孩
And I protected all of them.
我保护了她们所有人
You protected them, how?
保护她们 怎么个保护♥法♥
Like they were my own daughters.
就像她们是我女儿那样保护
Lisa White, Farrah Bashir,
丽莎·怀特 法拉·巴希尔
Britt Baker, Anya Pliskova... she 18.
布莱特·贝克 安雅·普利斯科娃 她才18岁
They were all dead already.
她们其实都已经死了
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Their souls were dead
她们的灵魂死了
the minute they walked into my courtroom.
在她们步入我的法庭那一刻
Junkies, addicts, thieves stealing their own lives,
海♥洛♥因♥ 药瘾 像小偷一样把她们的生命
their own futures, from their parents,
她们的大好前途 从深爱她们
who loved them, who were helpless.
而又无助的父母那里偷走
I kept their daughters safe.
是我确保他们女儿周全的
I made sure they only had good, clean doses,
我确保她们每次只使用适当剂量
no ODs, kept them alive.
不会过量 确保她们活下去
That's enough, Edward. It is not enough!
够了 爱德华 我还没说够
It's never enough.
永远都不够
They're dead inside. Their eyes are dead.
她们早已是行尸走肉 眼神空洞
But if they're still breathing,
但如果她们还能呼吸的话
if their hearts were still beating,
她们的心脏还在跳动的话
then there was a chance.
那么就还有机会
If I'd given Delia that chance, maybe...
如果我给了迪莉娅机会 或许
Delia?
迪莉娅
She was 16 when she overdosed.
她服毒过量死亡时才16岁
It did not have to end that way.
本不该落得那个下场
Her body in the ground...
她的身体埋在地下
Cold, alone...
冰冷 孤独
my little girl.
我亲爱的女儿
Liv says Kofax took a deal. He'll do 25 years.
丽芙说科法克斯接受了协议 坐25年牢
His age, that's life.
以他的年纪 就别想出来了
You know, what he did, he deserves it,
以他的所作所为 这是罪有应得
daughter or no daughter.
无论是不是因为他女儿的惨剧
Speaking of, I've gotta get the sitter off the clock.
说道女儿 我得赶紧回去接保姆的班
I think it's gonna be
我觉得今晚
pizza night again at the Rollins household.
罗琳斯家大概又是披萨之夜了
Nothing wrong with pizza. Yeah?
披萨人见人爱 是么
Jesse and Billie would love to see you,
杰茜和比莉见到你会很开心的
if you don't have other plans.
如果你没有其他安排的话
Later, I do, but first, I can come by, say hello.
我晚点还有事 但我会先过来 打个招呼
Great. You too, Fin.
真好 你也来啊 芬恩
I'm meeting somebody, but thanks.
我还得去见个人 不过谢谢了
I'm starting my program again.
我又开始参加戒毒项目了
Trying to.
正在努力
I'm really proud of you.
我真心为你感到骄傲
Well, the other girls are back in recovery, too.
其他女孩也开始慢慢处于恢复之中
Good.
很好
We all went to Torie's funeral.
我们都参加了托芮的葬礼
One of her foster brothers was there,
她的一位寄养兄弟也在场
said he's fighting to clear her name for the drug charges.
说他一直在努力洗清她的持有毒品罪名
Well, I can help with that.
这我可以帮上忙
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks for checking up on me.
谢谢你过来看我
Anne...
安妮
you're gonna get through this.
你会熬过这关的
I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to you.
我对你身上所发生的事情感到遗憾
And the system is...
我们的司法系统
far from perfect,
远非完美
but... it can work.
但还是有用的
You can make...
你可以
whatever life for yourself
为你自己创造出
that you want.
任何你想要的生活
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信这个吗
Yes... I do.
是的 我相信
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, to teamwork.
敬团队合作
To teamwork.
敬团队合作
Gonna be okay?
你会没事吧
I mean, seeing Ramirez go down was like a gut punch,
我是说 看到拉米雷斯被拉下水是个沉重打击
and I have a lot of explaining to do to my captain, but yeah.
我得跟我们队长解释很多 但是一切会好的
I'm sorry about how I treated you, Phoebe.
我很抱歉我之前那么对待你 菲比
You apologized.
你道过歉了
I mean how I treated you 20 years ago.
我是说我很抱歉20年前那样对你
Oh, that. Yeah.
那时候啊 是的
I was getting over my marriage,
离婚对我打击很大
it wasn't fair it became your problem.
但让你忍♥受那些是不公平的
Water under the bridge.
事情早就过去了
I'm not that same guy anymore.
我不是当年的我了
Good.
很好
I'm not that same girl, either.
我也不是当年的女孩了
I know.
我知道
So, I was thinking, if you're into it,
所以我在想 如果你愿意的话
maybe we could try again.
或许我们可以再试一次
Fin, I'm flattered, um...
芬恩 我受宠若惊
but I'm seeing someone now.
但我现在有男朋友了
Oh, wow, I'm sorry.
这样 我很抱歉
No, it's... it's, um,
不用 不必抱歉
I don't know if he's the one or anything,
我不确定以后是不是要结婚什么的
but we're good together, so...
但我们现在挺好的 所以
I actually am supposed to go meet him now.
其实我现在就得过去见他了
You wanna come?
你要一起来吗
Oh, no, no come on. That's stupid.
不 不 那怎么行 有点傻
Okay, um...
好的
It was good to see you.
很高兴见到你
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表