In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Gorgeous crowd.
这里的人美极了
For the most part.
就绝大部分而言
No woman is ever perfect enough for you, is she?
没有一个女人是能完美地配得上你 对吧
One is, and I'm looking right at her.
就一个 我现在正看着她呢
Let's mingle.
我们去玩吧
Okay, so, take some Blue Curacao,
好的 加点蓝橙力娇酒
I love it!
我喜欢
Yeah, it goes with the theme of the party, girl.
当然 这非常符合派对的主题 姐妹
Drink your winter blues away.
把你的烦恼通通喝下去
My God, your friends are so damn good looking.
天呐 你的朋友们看着真漂亮
Yeah, get on out there.
那还不赶快行动
Cuffing season is in full swing, you know?
派对气氛已经进入高♥潮♥了 知道吗
I mean just because it's cold and people are lonely
我想说就算现在天气寒冷而且人们都很孤单
doesn't mean that they're desperate
并不意味着他们会急切地渴望
to cuff up with some rando.
随便找个人一起摩擦取暖
Although, wow, he could make me ignore my better angels.
不过话说回来 他会让我起些歪脑筋
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
Where were we?
我们说到哪了
Ohh, last bad date, chinese guy with the boat.
上次糟糕的约会 拥有游艇的中国人
Oh, God, you have been listening.
太好了 原来你一直在听啊
Yeah, enough to know that that guy
是啊 已经足够知道那家伙
brings nothing to the table.
什么本事也没有
Eh, his family's rich. I'm broke.
他家里很有钱 我身无分文
But I'm fun.
但我很有趣
Hi there, are you the host? Yes, guilty.
你好 你是派对的主办人吗 没错 是我
Well, thank you so much for having us.
谢谢你能邀请我们
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Here, let me help you with that, uh...
给我吧 让我来帮你一把 你叫
Trina. I'll trade you, Trina.
特里娜 我用这个和你交换 特里娜
Okay. These look interesting.
好的 这些看上去有点意思
Oh, I love Italian reds.
我太爱意大利红酒了
Everything the French brag about, but cheaper.
法国人吹嘘的优点它都有 但更便宜
Hey, are you all right? Yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 是的 没事
Just, um, too many Moscow Mules.
只是 喝了太多的鸡尾酒
My boyfriend's a doctor. Let me get him.
我男朋友是名医生 让我去叫他
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过一下 抱歉
Okay, everyone out. Let's go.
好了 所有人都出去 快点
Bedroom's off limits.
卧室禁止入内
My bad. I said everyone. Come on.
我的错 我说了所有人 快出去
Have you seen Ava? Who?
你见到艾娃了吗 谁
The girl you were dancing with.
刚才和你跳舞的女孩
Um, blonde, petite. So not as hot as you?
金发 身材娇小 不像你这样热辣吗
She was wasted. I think she left.
她有点疲惫 我想她已经走了
Help me.
救救我
Help. Help me. Help, please.
救命 救救我 救命 拜托了
Help me.
救救我
Hello? Help.
有人吗 救命
Hello? You got the wrong house.
有人吗 你找错房♥子了
No! Wait, please. Please...
不 等等 拜托 求求你了
Please. What's wrong?
求你了 怎么了
Honey, what happened to you?
亲爱的 你还好吗
I was raped.
我被强♥奸♥了
Bill?
比尔
I'll call 911.
我去报♥警♥
Hey, Lieu, here you go. Almond milk, no sugar.
早安 警督 这个给你 杏仁奶不加糖
Ah, you're the best. So the victim was found
你真好 受害者当时被发现
wandering the streets ringing doorbells?
在大街上游荡并到处按门铃吗
Ava Parcell, she's 30 years old.
艾娃·帕赛尔 现年三十岁
Tox screen showed MDMA, clonazepam, and BAC was .15.
毒理测试检测出摇♥头♥丸♥ 氯硝安定 酒精浓度为点15
Rape kit? Minor trauma.
强♥奸♥检测呢 轻度创伤
She had bruising in the thighs,
她的大腿上有瘀伤
semen in the throat and her mouth.
喉咙和嘴里均有精♥液♥
The lab is running DNA right now.
实验室现在正在化验DNA
Oh, my God, with that level of intoxication,
上帝啊 就她那醉酒状态
let's hope she knows what planet she's on.
希望她还能知道自己在哪里
I don't do drugs, ever.
我不吸毒 从来不
Okay, well, it's possible
好的 那么有可能
that he may have slipped you something.
是他偷偷地给你加了什么东西
Like, in my drink? Maybe.
加在我的酒里 有可能
Do you remember where you were last night?
你还是否记得昨晚你在哪里
Yeah, my new boss, Trina, had a party at her loft.
记得 我的新上司 特里娜 在她的顶层公♥寓♥办派对
I had a few Moscow Mules. Okay, were you with anyone?
我喝了几杯鸡尾酒 好的 有和谁在一起吗
This guy, Lee. We were dancing.
有个人 李 我们一起跳舞
My body started to feel heavy and hot.
我身体开始感到又沉又热
Do you remember what happened next?
接下来的事还记得吗
I went to the bathroom.
我去了卫生间
I thought I was going to throw up.
我以为我要吐了
Then after that, everything just got fuzzy.
接下来 所有的都变得很模糊
Ava, you said that you were assaulted.
艾娃 你之前说你被性侵了
Do you have any idea where or when that was?
你是否知道是在何时何地发生的
Was--was it at the loft party?
是在顶层公♥寓♥的派对上吗
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
I woke up in a strange bed.
我在一张陌生的床上醒来
My ankles were tied.
我的脚踝被绑住了
I untied them and then I just ran.
我解开后就逃走了
Can you remember any other details, maybe?
你还记得什么别的细节吗 比如说
A noise, a sound, a specific smell?
嘈杂声 声音 特别的气味
He smelled--he smelled sweet.
他闻起来 闻起来很香
It made me think of high school.
这让我回想起高中
That's helpful. Was there--was there a woman?
这很有帮助 当时是不是有个女人在场
No, oh, my God, it was hers. It was hers.
我的天啊 是她的 是她的香水味
My hands were pinned down, and I couldn't move
我的双手被压住 我没法动
and they were taking turns.
然后他们轮流来
They?
他们
It was a couple.
是一对恋人
It was a man and a woman.
一个男人和一个女人
They both raped me.
他们俩都强♥奸♥了我
Oh, my God. That's horrible.
我的上帝啊 这太可怕了
I found her purse and her phone last night under the table.
我在桌子下找到了她的手包和手♥机♥
Did you see who Ava left with?
你有没有看见艾娃和谁离开吗
No, it was so crowded. Friends, friends of friends.
没有 当时全是人 朋友 朋友的朋友
I don't even think I knew half the people that were here.
昨晚这的一大半的人我都不认识
So you didn't see her leave? No, sorry.
所以你没看见她离开 是的 抱歉
What about a guy named Lee? Lee Black?
认不认识一个叫李的人 李·布莱克
He didn't assault her. You sound pretty sure.
他没有性侵艾娃 听上去你很肯定啊
Yeah, because I am. He was with me all night.
是啊 当然了 他昨晚和我在一起
We're going to need to talk to him.
我们需要和他谈谈
I don't see why.
我不明白为什么
Ava said she was raped by a couple.
艾娃说她是被一对恋人强♥奸♥的
You don't think that I'm-- okay, look.
你们不会认为我 好吧 听着
Ava was long gone by the time lee and I hooked up
我和李勾搭上的时候艾娃早就不见了
and that was after 5 A.M.?
当时已经过了凌晨五点
Well, do you remember ava hanging out
那你是否记得艾娃在派对上
with any other couples at this party?
有没有和任何一对恋人打得火热
Yeah, there was this-- this one couple.
记得 当时是有这么一对
I didn't really know them.
我真的不认识他们
Um, I think the guy said he was a doctor.
那个男的好像说他是名医生
Did you get a name?
知道他的名字吗
No, but they did bring a bottle of wine.
不知道 但他们带了一瓶红酒过来
I saw that it was expensive so...
我见那酒还挺贵的就
I hid it.
藏起来了
Lee Black. He's an unemployed actor.
李·布莱克 他是名无业演员
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表