Paige doesn't know who this is but...
佩吉不知道这个人是谁
At least now we know what he looks like.
但至少现在我们知道了他的长相
All right, so see how CSU is doing with that Saturn.
这样 去看看鉴证科调查那辆土星车的进度
I've been through it soup to nuts.
我曾经经历过一次这样的事
Tell us you found something. Just the usual garbage.
告诉我们你的发现 就只是些普通的垃圾
Help yourself.
自己看吧
Well, we know he's not a health nut.
至少我们知道他吃的不健康
That narrows it down.
这倒是缩小了范围
Did you look in here?
你看过这里面了吗
Why would I care about leftover coffee?
我为什么要在乎一杯喝剩的咖啡
'Cause sometimes it's a garbage can.
因为有时候它会被当做垃圾桶
It's a parking lot ticket.
这是张停车票
310 East 11th Street.
东第11大街310号♥
This was timestamped two days ago.
时间戳显示是两天前的
Hey, wake up.
快醒醒
Nap time's over.
打盹时间结束了
You got a ticket?
你们有停车票吗
Uh, cops, sure. Take any spot, on the house.
警♥察♥ 好吧 停哪儿都行 免费的
You know this guy?
你认识这人吗
You know how many people park here?
你知道有多少人在这里停车吗
He was here two days ago.
他两天前来过这里
Patsy's Puppets, down the block.
派西木偶剧院 就在街尾
He told you where he was going?
他告诉过你他要去哪里了吗
No, it's got a green validation stamp on it.
没有 但这盖了个绿色的章
It's the puppet theater.
是家木偶剧院
All right, thanks.
好吧 谢了
Here you go. Thanks for coming!
给你 谢谢光临
Bye, come again!
再见 记得再来呀
Uh... oh, hi. Can I help you?
你好 有什么可以帮忙的吗
Uh, yeah, you can.
你可以帮上忙
I'm, uh... I'm looking for a guy who came in the other day.
我在找一个前几天来过这的人
He's a cop, Marv.
他是警♥察♥ 马尔夫
I'll handle this, Harv.
我来处理这件事 哈尔夫
It's a shakedown.
要彻底搜查了
Look, if you don't look at this photo,
听着 如果你不看这张照片
I'm gonna shake your little friend by his neck, okay?
我就把你朋友的脖子扯断 明白了吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. He came in here.
是的 是的 他之前来过这里
Uh, applied for a job.
想找份工作
Guy was kind of, uh, off, you know?
但他有点怪怪的 你懂的
He was off. Mmhmm.
他有点怪 没错
You remember his name?
你还记得他的名字吗
No, but he filled out a full application.
不记得了 但他填了申请表
Name, address, the whole kit and caboodle.
名字 地址 所有的资料都填了
Uh, I'll go get it.
我这就去拿来
Hope they don't have puppets. I hate puppets.
希望他们家没有木偶 我讨厌木偶
I thought they were kind of funny.
我觉得还蛮有趣的
Arrogant bastards.
自傲的混♥蛋♥
Hi, I'm Detective Carisi. This is Sergeant Tutuola.
你好 我是卡里西警探 这位是图图奥拉警司
Does Emerson Mauer live here?
埃莫森·莫尔住在这吗
That's my son. Something happen to him?
他是我儿子 发生什么事了吗
Oh, he's fine. We just want to talk to him.
他没事 我们只是想和他聊聊
Well, he should be here any minute.
他应该随时会回来
You... you want to come in? Yeah, that'd be great.
你们想进来吗 当然 太好了
You sure you don't want some tea?
确定你们不想喝点茶吗
My husband got me hooked on green tea.
我丈夫让我迷上了喝绿茶
No, we're great, um, is your husband around?
没事 不用了 你的丈夫在家吗
Nah, he ran off years ago.
不在 他几年前就离家了
Oh, well, we're sorry to hear that.
我们很遗憾听到这个消息
So where's your boy work?
你儿子在哪里工作
At the paint store.
在油漆店
He's looking for something else, but...
他在找另外的工作 但是
Oh, I bet this is about his car.
这是不是和他的车有关
Actually, it is.
没错 是这样
Yeah, somebody stole it.
是啊 有人偷了他的车
What's the world coming to?
这个社会到底是怎么了
Was, uh... was your son at work on Wednesday?
你的儿子周三在工作吗
Nah, it's his day off.
没有 他那天放假
That's great, you got to spend all day together.
那挺好的 你们可以全天都待在一起
I wish.
我希望是
I asked for Wednesdays off,
我让他周三放假的
but Mr. Lichtman's got steel where his heart should be.
但是利希曼先生把的心给他偷走了
I'm home!
我回来了
Hey, I didn't know you had company.
我不知道你有朋友来了
Emerson Mauer?
埃莫森·莫尔
Yes.
是我
We just wanna talk to you for a little bit
我们只是想和你聊一会
about Bailey Shaw.
关于贝丽·肖的事
What! Hey, hey!
怎么回事
Forgot to tell you, you're under arrest for kidnapping.
忘记告诉你 你因为犯了绑♥架♥罪被逮捕了
Get up.
起来
Mom!
妈妈
So I like to go to Central Park on my days off.
我喜欢在不上班的时候去中♥央♥公园
You like to look at the kids, do you?
你喜欢盯着孩子看 对吧
You know it's, uh, one of the first major
要知道 那里是我们国家
landscape parks in the country?
最好的观景公园之一
I didn't know that.
我并不知道
Well, there are 29 unique statues.
那里有29座很有特色的雕塑
The, uh, 57-horse carousel is one of the nation's largest.
而且 那里还有全国最大的旋转木马
The whole park was once entirely covered by glaciers.
整个公园曾经被埋在冰川之中
Hmm, and a lot of kids hang out there, too...
而且也有很多小孩子在那里玩
including Bailey Shaw.
其中包括贝丽·肖
I told you, I don't know her.
我告诉过你 我不认识她
Okay, so you're telling me
所以 你是在告诉我
that somehow she locked herself
是她不知怎的把她自己锁在
in your trunk? This is getting boring.
你的后备箱里吗 真的很无聊
I repeat, my car was stolen from the minimart parking lot,
我再说一次 我的车之前在便利店的停车场被偷了
so surely it was the thief who put her there.
所以肯定是那个偷车贼把她锁在里面的
Hmm. That's not what he says.
但他并不是这么说的
What, you caught him? Yeah, we did.
什么 你抓到他了 没错 抓到了
And you believe a felon over me.
所以你宁愿相信罪犯的话
Well, first of all, Emerson,
首先一点 埃莫森
you can't judge a book by its cover.
你不能以貌取人
Second, you never reported that car stolen.
其次 你也从来没有报失过你的车
I wonder why that is?
我好奇这是为什么呢
As it stands, I'm pretty sure I can get an indictment,
照现在情况来看 我有信心可以提起诉讼
but a conviction's a whole other ball game.
但证明他有罪又是另一回事了
Okay, well, how does it look for a search warrant?
好的 我们怎样才能申请搜查令呢
DNA? No.
有DNA吗 没有
Hair sample?
毛发样本呢
That's why we need a search warrant.
这就是为什么我们需要搜查令
That's Bailey and her parents.
那是贝丽和她的双亲
You get me one thing that's not circumstantial,
你找到一件不是间接的证据
I'll get you a warrant.
我就给你搜查令
Thank you for coming, gentlemen.
谢谢你们能赶来 先生们
Hi.
你好
You must be Bailey.
你一定是贝丽了
My name's Peter. I'm a lawyer.
我叫彼得 我是一名律师
Are you going to put the bad man in jail?
你会把坏人送进监狱吗
I'm gonna do my best, Bailey.
我会竭尽所能的 贝丽
Thank you, Peter.
谢谢你 彼得
So the good news is, is we think we have him.
所以好消息是 我们认为我们抓到他了
Good.
很好
Bailey, I bet you like puzzles.
贝丽 我猜你喜欢玩拼图
Is that true?
是这样吗
'Cause we have a whole bunch of them
我们有全套的拼图
in that room right over there.
就在那个房♥间里
Can I?
能玩吗
Of course. Okay.
当然啦 好的
She seems to be doing well.
她看起来挺好的
If you ignore the night screams.
如果你忽略夜半尖叫的话
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表