Greg was the one who was abusing her.
格雷格才是性♥虐♥待她的那个人
Britney had no idea of any relationship
布兰妮对她妹妹与格雷格·卡拉翰之间的
between her sister and Greg Callahan.
任何关系都一无所知
We believe that,
我们相信这个
but we need to hear it from her.
但我们需要听到她说出来
There was no relationship between them.
他们之间没有恋爱关系
So, Britney, your sister told you
那么 布兰妮 你妹妹告诉你
that your father was abusing her at night,
那天晚上你父亲在性♥虐♥待她
and she told us that it was on Thursday afternoons
她还告诉我们事情发生在周四下午
when you were at band practice.
当你在乐队排练的时候
So when you came home...
当你回家的时候
was your father there?
你父亲在家吗
Or was Laura at Greg's apartment?
还是劳拉在格雷格的公♥寓♥里
Look, none of this is possible.
听着 这根本不可能
Greg has a girlfriend.
格雷格有女朋友
Was Susan at Greg's apartment on those Thursday afternoons?
那些周四下午苏姗有在格雷格公♥寓♥里待过吗
I...
我
I don't know.
我不知道
Greg didn't care about Susan.
格雷格不关心苏姗
He was after your sister.
他看上了你妹妹
He manipulated her.
他操纵了你妹妹
He convinced her that she was in love with him.
他让你妹妹相信自己已坠入爱河
He even went so far as...
他甚至更近了一步
To propose to her.
向她求婚了
He asked her to marry him?
他还向她求婚了
Yes.
是的
It's that stupid ring.
那枚该死的戒指
That's why she's been so happy.
这就是她这么高兴的原因
What did she say? What... what did she tell you?
她说了什么 她对你说了什么
That, um,
她说
that me and her and Greg,
说我和她还有格雷格
we were gonna all live together,
我们会一直在一起的
you know, and everything was gonna be okay.
你知道的 还有一切都会好起来的
And then she'd just been...
而且她之前还在
been babbling on about, like, this "Romeo and Juliet" Stuff,
在说什么「罗密欧与朱丽叶」之类的东西
which I...
我还
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
What did she do?
她都干了什么
What did I do?
我又干了什么
This isn't your fault
这不是你的错
or Laura's.
也不是劳拉的错
This is one person's fault and that's Greg,
这只是格雷格一个人的错
and we will make sure that he never hurts you
而且我们会确保他永远不会再伤害
or your sister again.
你或者你妹妹了
Hey, Britney, how's it going?
你好 布兰妮 最近怎么样
So my lawyer said they were gonna drop the charges,
我的律师告诉我他们会撤销所有的指控
but I'm still not really supposed to talk to you
但是在一切尘埃落定之前
or Laura until everything gets sorted out.
我其实不该跟你或者劳拉交谈的
But Laura won't stop crying.
但是劳拉哭个不停
I'm worried. She's gonna be fine.
我很担心 她会没事的
I'm scared she's gonna kill herself.
我害怕她会去自杀
Like my mom. Like Juliet.
就像我妈 像朱丽叶
What did Laura tell you?
劳拉对你说了什么
She... look,
她 听着
you know how she makes things up.
你知道她总是撒谎
Son of a bitch. The undercovers are close by?
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 便衣们都在附近吗
A booth away.
就在隔壁卡座
She'll be okay, Liv.
她不会有事的 丽芙
She showed me the ring.
她给我看了那枚戒指
The one you gave her.
你送她的那枚
Okay, yeah, I got her a ring.
是的 好吧 我是给了她一枚戒指
It was just to make her feel better.
只是为了让她感觉好一些
Did you ask her to marry you?
你有向她求过婚吗
What? No, of course not.
什么 不 当然没有
So you're calling Laura a liar.
那你就是说劳拉撒谎
She lives in a fantasy world.
她活在一个幻想世界里面
Look, just hang in there, Britney.
听着 坚持住 布兰妮
I'm gonna get guardianship back
我会重新拿回监护权的
and we're all gonna live together.
然后我们将会生活在一起
You, me, and Laura.
你 我 还有劳拉
And the baby?
以及那个婴儿
What?
什么
Look, I think Laura's pregnant.
听着 我想劳拉怀孕了
We didn't tell her to say that.
我们没叫她那么说
She's going off script, winging it.
她自♥由♥发挥了 信口说的
You want me to stop this? I'm worried.
你想我叫停吗 我很担心
No.
不
No, let's... let's give her a minute.
不用 就给她几分钟
Pregnant? Why would you think that?
怀孕了 你为什么这么想
Okay.
好吧
Okay, let me think.
好的 让我想想
Look, I-I think we need to get Laura to a doctor,
听着 我认为我们需要带劳拉去看医生
get her tested, and see if it's my dad's.
做个检查 看孩子是不是我爸爸的
Just hold on.
等一下
Unless, uh,
除非
unless it's your baby.
除非孩子是你的
What did Laura tell you?
劳拉告诉你什么了
We're sisters.
我们是姐妹
We don't have secrets.
我们之间没有秘密
Okay.
好吧
Look, I love her,
听着 我爱她
and maybe this is for the best. Dude, she's 13.
而且也许这就是最好的 伙计 她才十三岁
She's had to grow up fast. You and I both know that.
她只能快速成长起来 你和我都知道这点
She told me that my father was forcing her to have sex,
她告诉我说我父亲强迫和她发生性关系
but you know what? Let's move. Now.
但你知道吗 行动 就现在
It was you! Stop, Britney!
那个人是你 住手 布兰妮
I killed my father for you!
因为你杀死了我的父亲
Help me, I'm bleeding!
救救我 我流血了
Shut up! She should've killed you.
闭嘴 她就该干掉你的
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
Britney, put the knife down, honey.
布兰妮 放下餐刀 亲爱的
There you go.
就是这样
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
I got you, honey, I got you.
我抱着你 亲爱的 我抱着你
Greg took a plea.
格雷格接受了协议
Twenty-five years for rape of a minor,
因强♥奸♥未成年及谋杀共犯罪
conspiracy to commit murder.
被判二十五年至终身监禁
And Laura and Britney?
劳拉和布兰妮呢
Family Court Judge agreed to probation.
家事法庭的法官同意保释
Mandatory counseling for both.
两人都要接受强制心理辅♥导♥
All the counseling in the world.
这世上有那么多辅♥导♥
Yeah, you're telling me.
是啊 如你所说
Oh! What is it?
真好 怎么了
Rollins had her baby.
罗琳斯刚生下了孩子
Look at that.
看看啊
She's early, but she's healthy.
早产了 但她很健康
Thank God. You did great, Rollins.
感谢上帝 你做得很好 罗琳斯
She's... she's so beautiful.
她真漂亮
Thanks. What's her name?
谢谢 她的名字是什么
Billie. Billie? Nice.
比莉 比莉 好名字
Yeah. Jesse and Billie.
是啊 杰茜和比莉
You like your new sister, Jesse?
你喜欢你的新妹妹吗 杰茜
I love her!
我超级爱她
There you are!
你终于来了
And what did I miss?
我错过了什么
Look. She's perfect.
看呐 她真完美
Just us.
就我们
Just family.
就我们家人
Hello, hello.
你好 你好啊
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表