We've been advised not to talk to the police anymore.
有人建议我们不要再跟警♥察♥说话
Who told you that? Arlo?
谁告诉你的 阿尔洛吗
He has our best interests at heart.
他一直把我们的利益放在首位
What about Vicky's best interest?
那维琪的利益呢
Lower all the way down.
身体放低及地
Lilah...
莱拉
I-it's him again.
又是他
Keep doing what you were doing.
继续做你们的瑜伽
Hi. NYPD, you mind if we talk to you for a second?
纽约警♥察♥ 方便跟我们聊两句吗
I wasn't doing anything.
我什么都没干
You like taking pictures of all the pretty girls?
你喜欢给漂亮姑娘拍照吗
No, just that Accredo Cult.
不是 我只拍那个邪教
I'm gonna find something.
我一定要查出什么
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
They brainwashed my wife.
他们给我妻子洗♥脑♥
Who's your wife?
你妻子是谁
Gina Goodrich. Here.
吉娜·古德里奇 看这
That's her.
那就是她
And you want her back?
你想让她回心转意吗
Screw that. Look, I just want my money.
才不要 我只是想要回我的钱
You gotta arrest them. Charging people for this crap.
你们应该逮捕他们 起诉他们所做的破事
Let me see this.
让我看看
Whoa. Hold on a second.
等等 这里停一下
It's Vicky.
是维琪
We're taking this. Be my guest.
我们要拿走这个 请便
I told you all I know.
我知道的都告诉你们了
About you and Vicky? Sit down.
关于你和维琪吗 坐下
Somehow you forgot about this.
你怎么能忘了这个
That's part of the process.
这是过程中的一部分
A foot on her neck?
把脚踩在她脖子上吗
It's called starting over.
这个姿势叫从头开始
That looks more like the tail end of a brawl.
看着更像是结束打架的动作
What were you guys fighting about, Gina?
你们为什么争执 吉娜
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀害她
I didn't ask you that.
我问的不是这个问题
It works.
这招有用
It's part of the Accredo method.
这是阿科利多准则的一部分
People pay to be humiliated?
人们花钱去受到羞辱吗
No, they pay to earn self-respect.
不 花钱获得自尊
Nobody gives that to a woman.
女人根本得不到尊重
She has to work... work hard to realize it.
女人得工作 努力工作才能意识到这点
Let me tell you where you are, Gina.
我来讲讲你的处境吧 吉娜
Your friend is dead. And you were two blocks
你的朋友死了 那晚你距离她被谋杀的地点
from the house the night she was murdered,
仅有两个街区这么远
raped with a foreign object, and mutilated.
她还被人用异物强♥暴♥ 并被肢解
And don't forget, Gina was with Vicky's ex.
别忘了 吉娜还和维琪的前任在一起
Yeah, and now we see this photo of you
是啊 现在再来看看你把脚
putting your foot on her face?
踩在她脸上的照片
Believe me, it's not a stretch for a jury to say,
相信我 不出意外陪审团肯定会说
"Yeah. That bitch is guilty."
「没错 那贱♥人♥有罪」
I didn't kill her. I don't believe you.
我没有杀她 我不相信
Jury's understand love triangles, Gina.
陪审团明白三角恋是什么 吉娜
Vicky was my serf.
维琪是我的奴隶
What? I was her lord.
什么 我是她的主人
She had to do whatever I wanted.
我要她做什么她都得听话
Or what?
不然呢
She wouldn't advance to the next level of self-realization.
她就不会前进到自我实现的下一阶段
Self-realization?
自我实现
What happens there?
那里都发生什么
You're making fun of me.
你在笑话我吧
I'm trying to help you.
我是想帮上忙
Screw this.
去他妈的
Get on the floor. What?
趴在地上 什么
Get on the damn floor.
该死的趴在地上
Huh?
什么
You feel empowered yet? How's this? Huh?
你觉得自己有力量是嘛 这样怎么样 怎么样
How about now? Amanda! Stop!
现在如何呢 阿曼达 快住手
What? She wants to feel demeaned?
什么 她想要感觉被贬低嘛
I'll demean her. It's gonna be a lot worse in prison, Lieutenant.
我来贬低她 在监狱里会变得更糟糕的 警督
Your husband told us about the money you gave Arlo.
你的丈夫告诉我们你把钱给了阿尔洛
Gina... Arlo is a con man.
吉娜 阿尔洛是个骗子
No. He took a lot more than money
不 他从你这里得到的
from you, too, didn't he?
不止是金钱 对吧
Didn't he? Stop!
是不是 别说了
Amanda. Did you kill Vicky?
阿曼达 你是不是杀了维琪
I just did what my lord told me to do.
我只是办了主人交代我的事情
So you did kill her?
所以你的确杀了她吗
I just put blood on Brad's pants and sneakers.
我只是把血抹在布拉德的裤子和运动鞋上
Okay. Who gave you the blood?
好吧 那血是谁给你的
Where did you get the blood?
你从哪里拿到的血液
Lilah.
莱拉
Why?
为什么
Because Vicky had enough.
因为维琪受够了
She was gonna leave us. She was gonna betray Arlo.
她会离开我们 她会背叛阿尔洛的
Your behavior was...
你当时的行为
Unacceptable.
令人无法接受
When I was growing up, I had a TV in my room.
在我小时候 房♥间里有一台电视
I really, really liked him.
我真的非常喜欢他
And I would turn the volume all the way up
我会把音量开到最高
so I couldn't hear what was going on downstairs,
这样我就听不到楼下的声音了
the screaming, the cussing.
尖叫声 咒骂声
We were not the Keatons.
我们可不像基顿家那样
Well, newsflash: Nobody's family is.
说点新鲜的 没有谁的家会像剧里那样
My mom had this vase...
我妈有一个花瓶
It wasn't expensive, but she really loved it.
并不昂贵 但是她很喜爱那个
And... he threw it at her.
有一次 他把花瓶扔向妈妈
It shattered into a million pieces.
花瓶摔的粉碎
And that was right before he beat the crap out of her.
就在此之前他把我妈打的遍体鳞伤
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
我很抱歉 我以前不知道
The thing is, I wasn't mad at him.
问题是 我不生他的气
I was so mad at her.
我很生我妈的气
You know, how? How...
你知道么 怎么会 怎么
How could she let him? How...
她怎么就这样由着他 怎么会
So, I know. I know I was out of line.
所以我知道 我知道我当时越界了
Story of my life.
这就是我的人生
Did, uh... Gina rat out Arlo?
吉娜把阿尔洛供出来了吗
Only for blackmail.
只是交代了敲诈
So, to get into Arlo's inner sanctum,
为了进入阿尔洛的核心圈子
the girls have to give collateral...
姑娘们必须要提供附加条件
the deed to their house, naked photos...
她们房♥屋的契约 裸照
Like the ones Brad took of Vicky.
就像布拉德给维琪拍的照片
And are you ready for this?
你准备好了吗
The brand that we saw... AHM...
我们看到的标志 AHM
It stands for "At His Mercy."
意思是「他的怜悯」
Let's go arrest this son of a bitch.
让我们去逮捕这个混♥蛋♥
All we have is Gina's word.
我们只掌握了吉娜的一面之词
She may be covering her own skin.
她可能只是为自己开脱
Okay, if we could put Lilah at the house...
如果我们能证明是莱拉干的
We have no forensics.
我们没有任何法证
There's nothing on security cameras.
监控录像上什么都没有
Just my trainer. He's gonna yell at me
是我的教练 我今天没有跑步
for not going running today.
他一定会吼我的
Look, we checked the GPS on Lilah's phone.
听者 我们调查了莱拉的手♥机♥定位
She never left Accredo. Well, at least we know
她从未离开阿科利多 好吧 起码我们知道
her phone didn't.
她的手♥机♥从未离开
Lilah wears a FitTrakr.
莱拉戴着运动手环
The app... uploads the data to the cloud.
那个应用 会把数据上传到云端
Max, this is great. Thank you.
干得好 麦克斯 谢了
Hey! Lieu, we got her. TARU came through big time.
警督 我们抓到她把柄了 技术部费了番周折
Now, GPS puts Lilah in the vicinity of the loft,
GPS记录显示莱拉当时就在那栋楼附近
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表