Well, it's normal to be curious
在类似的事件发生后
after something like this happens.
感到好奇也很正常
I mean, I never thought
我想说 我从未想过
that the police would be getting involved.
警方会介入调查此事
But you did want people to know that...
但是你的确希望人们知道
he had raped you.
他强♥奸♥过你
I guess I wanted him to be punished.
我想我是希望他得到惩罚
You know, to be humiliated like I was.
你懂得 像我那样被羞辱
You know, I gotta talk to Lana.
我得跟拉娜说话
You know, I gotta make sure that she's okay.
要知道 我得确保她没事
Well, I can tell you that she's not okay.
我可以告诉你她不可能没事
And everybody's gone, okay?
大家都走了 好吗
Hey, Kitty Bennett says that she is a patient of yours.
凯蒂·本内特说她是你的一位病人
What?
什么
She came to see you in December after her mom died.
她在12月份在母亲过世后找你治疗过
Well, clearly, she's not well, because that never happened.
很明显 她头脑不清楚 因为她从来没找过我
All right, well, let me tell you
好吧 我来告诉你
what's gonna happen next, okay?
接下来会发生什么吧
We're gonna go to your office, we're gonna comb through
我们会去你的办公室 我们会筛查
your appointment book, all your files.
你的预约记录 你所有的文件
And if Kitty was ever a patient of yours,
如果凯蒂曾经的确来找过你治疗
we're gonna figure that out. Great, let's go right now.
我们会找到蛛丝马迹的 太棒了 我们现在就去
Because there's no file, there's no billing record.
因为没有这样的文件 收费记录也不存在
I mean, whatever's gonna make this nightmare go away.
不管是什么能让这噩梦远离我
Help us understand why this woman is accusing you.
帮忙让我们理解 为什么这位女士会指控你
I wish that I knew.
我也想知道
Maybe it wasn't a rape, maybe it was a fling,
或许这不是强♥奸♥ 或许就是风流史
you know, like you guys do before you get married.
你懂得 在你婚前你们有过一段
I have never cheated on Lana, ever.
我从未背叛过拉娜 从来没有
I mean, this is gonna destroy me, you understand?
这件事会毁了我的 你们懂吗
You gotta help me.
你们得帮帮我
I mean, Kitty is exhibiting all the guilt
凯蒂表现出了极大的自责
and the self-loathing, typical of rape victims.
和自我厌恶 典型的强♥奸♥受害者
And Hensley swears that he never saw her in his life.
亨斯利发誓他这辈子都没有见过她
Do you believe him, Carisi?
你相信他吗 卡里西
I mean he's adamant, I'll give him that.
我觉得他很坚决 我相信他
Well, so far, Kitty's story checks out.
目前为止 凯蒂的陈述都是确认了的
Dr. Hensley did post a photo of his rehearsal dinner
亨斯利医生的确在照片墙上发布了
on his Instagram page.
一张婚宴彩排的照片
So, can we confirm this
我们能不能确认
therapy appointment in December?
12月的这次治疗的预约情况
Chelsea Medical opens up at 7:00 A.M. On Monday.
切尔西诊所周一早上七点开门
Perfect.
完美
Chelsea Medical.
切尔西诊所
Dr. Young... one second.
杨医生 请等一下
Uh, Friday at 10:00 for a chemical peel.
周五上午十点的光子嫩肤
Great, we'll see you then.
好的 到时候见
Hi. We're from SVU.
你好 我们是特害组
We just need to confirm an appointment of Dr. Hensley's:
我们需要确认亨斯利医生的一个预约
December 11th, at 6:15, a patient named Kitty Bennett.
12月11日 6点15分 病人姓名是凯蒂·本内特
Dr. Hensley's on his honeymoon.
亨斯利医生在度蜜月
Right, we just need to take a look at
的确 我们只是想要
his appointment book, though.
看一下他的预约本
If it's not too much trouble.
如果不是太麻烦的话
Isn't that a HIPAA violation?
这会涉及医患隐私协议吗
No, we don't need to see any medical records
不会 我们不需要看任何医疗记录
or anything, so it's good.
或其他什么 所以没有关系
Okay.
好的
For December 11th?
12月11日吗
Mmhmm. That's right.
没错 是的
There was no appointment for 6:15 that day.
那天6点15分没有任何预约
Okay, these are written in pencil?
好的 这都是用铅笔写的吗
So is it possible that somebody could have
所以也就有可能有人
erased the appointment?
把预约擦掉了
If a patient cancels or changes the date.
如果病人取消或者改期
Okay. All right, thank you.
好的 好的 谢谢
Did you catch the name
你记住了亨斯利
of Hensley's next appointment that day?
那天下一个预约的名字是谁吗
Hannah Berkowitz. Clocked the phone number, too.
汉娜·伯科威茨 电♥话♥号♥码也记住了
Okay, good. So if Kitty was here,
好的 如果凯蒂在这里
maybe Hannah saw her leave.
那汉娜也许会看见她离开
Tuesdays at 7:15 is my usual appointment,
我一般预约在周二的7点15分
but December 11th... that was the day that I no-showed.
但12月11日 那天我没有去
I was coming from a big recital in Philly,
我从费城参加一场大型表演会回来
and I ran into some ridiculous traffic on the turnpike.
在收费公路上遇到了很可笑的车流
No-show, huh? All right, thanks for your time.
没有出现吗 好吧 那谢谢你的配合
Sure.
当然
You know what, can I ask you a personal question?
这样 我可以问你一个私人问题吗
Was Dr. Hensley ever inappropriate with you?
亨斯利医生有没有对你做过不适当的事
Inappropriate how?
怎么个不适当
Like, did he come on to you?
比如 他有靠近你的身体吗
I'm gay. I came out two years ago.
我是同性恋 我两年前出柜的
Dr. Hensley was the one who helped me feel comfortable
是亨斯利医生帮助我正确面对
with my sexuality.
我的性取向
Is he in some kind of trouble?
他有什么麻烦了吗
Um, one of his female patients
他的其中一位女性病人
may have had some issues.
可能有些情况
Wait a minute. Is her name Kitty Bennett?
等一下 她是叫凯蒂·本内特吗
You know her? Not in real life,
你知道她吗 现实中不认识
but she stalked me on Instagram.
但她在照片墙上追踪过我
I left a comment on one of Dr. Hensley's photos,
我在亨斯利医生的一张照片下留了言
and she followed me after that.
她之后就加了我
Then came the private messages.
还给我发私信
What were those messages about?
这些私信是关于什么的
She kept insisting that we get coffee
她坚持我们应该一起喝杯咖啡
to talk trash about Dr. Hensley.
吐槽一下亨斯利医生
But you never met up with her?
但你从来没有去见她吗
I don't even talk to my best friend about my therapy.
我都没有和我的最好的朋友说我在做治疗的事
I'm not about to spill my guts to some rando,
我可不想对什么陌生人掏心掏肺
especially about someone who pretty much saved my life.
特别是关于一个几乎是救了我的命的人
So that's the only contact that you had with Kitty?
这是你和凯蒂的唯一联♥系♥吗
Well, I made the mistake of replying to her first message.
我犯了个错误回复了她的第一条私信
She took that as an invitation to write me every day
她认为那是个邀请然后就每天给我发私信
for, like, a month.
大概 持续了一个月
I finally had to block her.
我最终把她拉黑了
That chick is straight-up psycho.
这人完全是个神经病
I tracked three of Dr. Hensley's
我追踪了亨斯利医生的
other female patients.
其他三名女性病人
They had nothing but nice things to say about him.
她们说起他都是赞赏有加
Well, meanwhile, Kitty Bennett's got more than
与此同时 凯蒂·本内特在法律上
her fair share of run-ins with the law.
得到了比她应得的多的关照
Got disorderly conduct, a few shop-lifting arrests,
有行为不检 几次小偷小摸被逮捕
and my personal favorite... restraining order.
还有我最喜欢的 禁制令
Who filed for the restraining order?
是谁提出的禁制令
Guy by the name of Bo Albrecht.
一个叫博·阿尔布雷克特的男人
Kitty Bennett?
凯蒂·本内特
She's accusing me of something?
她是要控告我什么吗
Because you know she's loony tunes, right?
因为要知道她就是个疯子 好吗
Uh, you were going out with her?
你曾经和她约会过吗
I met her one time at a cooking class.
我在烹饪课上见过她一次
I mentioned I liked her soufflé.
我提到我喜欢她做的舒芙蕾
Next thing I know, she's blowing up my Facebook Messenger.
接下去我知道的事 就是她塞爆了我的脸书信息栏
Okay, was there some
好吧 那你们俩之间
flirtation going on between you two?
有没有调情过
I was just trying to be nice.
我只是想表现得和善一点
Then she found out I was a trainer,
之后他发现了我是个教练
started sending me daily exercise videos of herself
她就开始给我发她每天做的那些
in these sexy gym outfits.
性感体操锻炼的视频
Well, that's when I told her I had a girlfriend.
这时候 我就告诉她我是有女朋友的
I'm guessing that didn't go too well.
我猜这进行得不太顺利
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表