Hey, man. I'm innocent.
老兄 我是无辜的
Seriously, did she put up a fight?
说真的 她有反抗过吗
Just a little. Just a teaspoon.
就一点 大概一茶匙
Enough to spice things up.
正好激发了味道
One confession down.
一个口供有了
Yeah, now we just need one for Bethany.
是啊 现在我们还需要贝瑟尼案的
You gotta behave, Andrew, these days.
这阵子 安德鲁 你要守规矩
You're playing with fire.
你是在玩火
Well, lucky for me,
幸运的是
you're good at putting them out.
你很擅长灭火
Yeah, well, that's why I wanted to talk.
是啊 这就是我想要说的
I can't protect you anymore.
我没法再护着你了
This time you didn't have to.
这次就用不着你了
Stone came to see me, you idiot,
斯通来找我了 你个白♥痴♥
about the three Brooklyn cases. I saved your ass.
问我布鲁克林的那三件案子 我帮你收拾了烂摊子
Again. Thanks, man.
再一次 谢了 伙计
I'm making a run for office. Okay.
正准备竞选地检 好的
I get it. I don't think you do.
我明白了 我不这么想
If that thing back in high school comes up...
如果高中时那件旧事重提的话
What thing? At that party.
什么事 就是派对上的事
Bethany something.
一个叫贝瑟尼的
You mean the girl who wouldn't let you screw her?
你是说不肯让你碰她的那个女孩吗
Emily's friend. The girl you practically raped.
是艾米丽的朋友 那个你差点强♥奸♥的女孩
That was you, man. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
拜托 那个人是你 不 不 不 不对 不对
At the fancy townhouse.
在那座市区大宅里
Yeah, we got her drunk on tequila shots,
是啊 我们用龙舌兰酒把她灌醉了
and you tried to rip her pants off.
然后你想把她的裤子扒下来
What are you talking about? I had to pull you off of her.
你到底在说什么 我得把你从她身上拉开
No, bro, you were the one who was into that girl.
不 老兄 着迷那个女孩的人是你
What are you, crazy?
你到底怎么了 疯了吗
You're thinking of some other girl we did
你是在想其她我们在别的派对上
at some other party. My God.
上过的女孩吧 我的天呐
You're out of your mind.
你真是在完全胡言乱语了
Now we have Hodges. Yeah, and guess what?
现在我们有了霍奇斯犯罪的证据 是啊 知道吗
Mr. Me Too is a serial predator.
女权先生也是个惯犯
Okay, guys, go. Two collars. Go.
好的 伙计们 上 逮捕他们俩 上吧
You are just be... You are confused.
你这是 你犯糊涂了
Not about that. How would you even remember?
那件事上可不是 你怎么可能还记得
You were a pathetic drunk.
你就是个可悲的酒鬼
Right, 'cause you were some kind of saint back then.
是啊 因为那时你就是什么圣人
Compared to you, I was Mother Teresa.
跟你比起来 我就是特蕾莎修女
All we did in high school was think about getting buzzed
整个高中我们想的也就是喝酒
and getting laid. You did, not me.
跟女孩瞎混 那是你 不是我
Oh, right, yeah. You're still a virgin.
对 是啊 你至今还是处♥男♥
Yep, that'll help get you elected.
好吧 那肯定能帮你当选的
You son of a bitch.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Andrew Liebowitz, stand up.
安德鲁·利博维茨 站起来
Put your hands behind your back.
把双手背到身后
Whoa, what's wrong with you? I'm still out on bail.
你们怎么回事 我还在保释期间
Yeah, not anymore. Your pal here was wearing a wire.
不再是了 你的好朋友戴着窃听器呢
You son of a bitch.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Well, you're next, Counselor.
下一个是你 大律师
Well, you believe that scum bag?
你们相信那个混账吗
I believe Bethany.
我相信贝瑟尼
Your little rape partner corroborated her.
你的强♥奸♥小搭档也证实了她的话
Don't you dare come near me. Don't you dare touch me.
不许接近我 也不许碰我
I'm gonna do more than that
如果你不把手放到身后的话
if you don't put your hands behind your back.
我会让你更加难堪
Separate cars? Yeah, that's a good idea.
分别押送 好的 是个好主意
What?
看什么
You don't think they're coming for you someday?
总有一天他们也会找上你的
Good night.
晚安
Oh, my feet have not hurt this bad since I waited tables.
自从我当过服务员后脚还没这么痛过
I had no idea. When did you wait tables?
我都不知道 你什么时候当过服务生
Oh, I was 16. Aunt Betty's Cabin.
十六岁的时候 在贝蒂阿姨的小餐馆
The best chicken fried steak you've ever had.
有生以来最好吃的炸鸡烤肉
You know, truth be told, none of this culinary grab ass
说句实话 在厨房♥里遇上咸猪手
surprises me.
我一点也不奇怪
You were assaulted.
你被侵犯了
Well, one of my regulars wanted
其中的一个常客们
a little extra sugar with his coffee.
想在咖啡里另加点蜜糖
Instead he ended up with a raw steak on his eye.
然后一块生牛排砸到了他的脸上
Good for you.
干得漂亮
Kayla.
凯拉
I tried to call you.
我给你打过电♥话♥
The new sex crimes prosecutor in Brooklyn
布鲁克林新的性犯罪检察官
is reopening all the old cases against Liebowitz.
正在重开针对利博维茨性犯罪的调查
Um, I brought you this. It's a thank you.
我给你们带了这个 是份感谢礼物
Ossobuco.
烩牛膝
It's the house specialty at Prospero
这是普洛斯彼罗餐厅的特色菜
where I'm newly employed. That's great, Kayla.
他们刚雇了我 那真是太好了 凯拉
Congratulations.
恭喜你
So, um, when does Andrew get out of prison?
那么 安德鲁会什么时候出狱
If the new prosecutor's any good,
如果新来的检察官够厉害的话
he won't.
永远不会
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表