This is our bathroom.
这是我们家的浴室
We bought him those outer space jockeys
在他11岁那年我们给他买♥♥了
when he was 11 years old. So who the hell took these?
这些外太空骑士 到底是谁拍的照
Does this mean Micah was molested?
这是不是说明迈卡被猥亵了
You're damn right it does.
肯定是这样的
How else do you explain these?
不然该怎么解释这些
Let's not jump to conclusions.
我们先别急着下结论
We don't know. Um,
我们也不知道
I think the best place to start right now
我觉得我们开始调查的最好方式
is if you could give us Helen's last name.
是你们给我们海伦的姓氏
He killed himself because of me?
他是因为我自杀的吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Micah had issues.
迈卡有些问题
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我知道
What do you mean?
什么意思
Um, Micah took things slow.
迈卡进展得非常慢
He didn't even kiss me until our fourth date.
我们第四次约会前他都还没有亲过我
We never actually had sex.
我们也从没有过性行为
Did you ask him about that?
你有问过他吗
He said he really liked me, and wanted to wait.
他说他真的很喜欢我 想要等一等
I thought it was sweet at first
开始我还觉得比较甜蜜
but then I started to feel like it was me.
但之后我觉得可能是我的问题
It wasn't.
不是的
The night we finally decided to sleep together.
那一晚我们终于决定要睡在一起了
Um, Micah couldn't.
迈卡不行
That's when he told me somebody molested him when he was a kid.
那时候他告诉我他小时候被猥亵犯过
Did he say by who?
他说过是谁吗
No.
没有
He did say that the guy asked him
但他说过那个男人
to take pictures of himself.
让他给他自己拍照
I felt like a jerk for breaking up with him, but
和他分手让我觉得自己就是个混♥蛋♥ 但是
I'm 20 years old I just... I wanted a normal relationship.
我已经20岁了 我想要正常的恋爱关系
Do you know of anyone who would know?
你知道谁可能会知道吗
He did mention this guy, Billy,
他说起过这个人 比利
who used to be his best friend.
曾经是他最好的朋友
Billy Ryan.
比利·瑞安
How did he...
他是怎么
Sorry, dude. Don't tell me.
抱歉 老兄 还是别告诉我了
Micah's girlfriend told us that you two
迈卡的女朋友告诉我们
were pretty close in middle school.
你俩上中学的时候关系很好
Yeah, grew up down the street from each other.
是的 我们都住在一条街上一起长大的
When's the last time you saw Micah?
你上次见到迈卡是什么时候
Not for a while.
有一阵子了没见了
Damn. What is it?
见鬼 怎么了
Micah emailed me, like, two days ago.
迈卡给我发过邮件 就在两天前
What'd he say?
他说什么了
I hadn't opened it yet. Me and my girl were smurfing
我还没有打开看 我和我的女朋友正打着
on level six of "Kill or be Slaughtered."
「非战即死」的第六阶排位赛
Hang on.
等一下
Okay, this is from Saturday night.
好的 是周六晚上发过来的
"Hey, sorry I've been out of touch.
「抱歉有阵子没联♥系♥你了
"You might be hearing some things about me
你可能听说了一些关于我的事
"in the near future that will be hard for you to understand.
短时期内你可能会很难理解
"All I can bring myself to say right now is,
我现在能说的就是
if you wanna know why, ask Gary."
如果你想知道原因 去问加里吧」
Who's Gary?
谁是加里
I don't know.
我不知道
Why would he send you that, then?
那他为什么给你发这个
If I would've read this, maybe I could have...
如果我看了这封邮件 或许我就能
Okay, look, man. Let's go back to the beginning.
好了 听着 伙计 我们现在从头说起
What were you and Micah into when you were,
你和迈卡以前喜欢干什么
like, 12, 11 years old?
大概十一二岁的时候
We played video games at our apartments.
我们就在家里打电子游戏
Went to the movies, the park.
看看电影 逛逛公园
Was Micah into anything else?
迈卡有什么其他爱好吗
Wait a second. Micah used to do magic tricks.
等一下 迈卡以前爱变魔术
He made these nerdy YouTube videos
他还穿着戏服拿着道具
with a costume and props.
拍了些视频发到油管上
Gary was the guy who taught him magic.
加里就是那个教他变魔术的人
One day Micah threw away all of his magic stuff.
有一天迈卡把他的魔术道具全扔了
Yeah, I remember that being super weird.
没错 我还记得那很奇怪
You know, to be so into something and then,
要知道 一开始他很喜欢魔术的
you know, game over.
然后突然就不喜欢了
So TARU was able to recover Micah's YouTube videos.
技术部修复了迈卡的油管视频
And what happens on the internet stays on the internet.
发在网上的东西怎么都能找回来
I just talked to the Fullers,
我刚和福勒夫妇谈过了
they have no idea who this Gary is.
他们不知道谁是加里
Hello, and welcome
大家好 欢迎收看
to the Marvelous Micah Magic Show,
神奇的迈卡魔术秀
starring yours truly, ta-da!
见证奇迹的时刻到了
He made nine videos. This was the last one.
他上传了九个视频 这是最后一个
June 20th 2009.
2009年6月20日
Okay, he would have been the same age as he was in the Polaroids.
好的 那应该就和他拍那些照片的时候一样大
Ahh, that really hurt.
真的好痛啊
Abracadabra!
魔法生效
Hold on, there. Go back.
等等 那里 倒回去
Go back a few frames.
往回倒几帧
There.
那里
Look at that. The poster on the wall.
看那个 墙上的海报
The Gray Rabbit Magic Shop.
加里兔子魔术店
You guys, go.
你们去吧
I... I think your boy is gonna love these vanishing coins.
我想你儿子会很喜欢这些消失的硬币的
And if you bring him by, I'll show him how
如果你带他来 我会教他怎么
to turn a dollar bill into a C note.
把一美元变成一百美元
Gary? That's me.
是加里吗 是我
Are you the owner?
你是店主吗
I oughta be, I've been working here 15 years.
我应该是吧 我在这里工作已经15年了
Is this about the shoplifting thing last month?
是关于上个月那起盗窃案吗
Not exactly. I wanna ask you about this boy.
并不是 我是来问你这个男孩的
Micah Fuller.
迈卡·福勒
You recognize him?
你认得他吗
No, I can't say I do.
不 我不认识
Excuse me.
借过
Customer appreciation snapshots?
顾客喜欢拍立得吗
Yeah. Mind if I take a look
对啊 你介意我看看
at your camera?
你的相机吗
Oh, gosh. That thing broke a long time ago.
天呐 那东西早就坏了
So what'd you say, his name is Michael?
你们说他叫迈克尔是吗
Micah.
迈卡
Micah.
迈卡
No, I'm sorry. I wish I could be more help.
不 我很抱歉 真希望我能帮上忙
Well, us too, Gary. Us too.
我们也希望如此 加里
Thanks.
谢了
So Gary Dolan, age 63.
加里·多兰 63岁
Fin said he looked like he'd seen a ghost
芬恩说当他看到迈卡的的照片时
when they showed him a photo of Micah.
就像看到鬼一样
If there's any magic in the world,
如果世上有魔法的话
let's hope Micah's haunting him.
希望迈卡的魂魄扰他不得安宁
So, polaroids at the shop
商店的宝丽来照片
were just like the ones at the crime scene.
与犯罪现场的照片看起来很像
Yeah, he's got the perfect set up there
是啊 他布置得很精细
to groom his victims.
来拍摄受害者
Be great if there was any proof of that.
如果那里有什么证据就好了
Yep, well, we'll try to track down the kids
是啊 我们会努力找到这些魔术店
from the Magic Shop photos.
照片上的孩子们的
Yeah, it would be great if you
是啊 如果你能批准一张
could get us a warrant for Dolan's apartment.
进入多兰公♥寓♥的搜查令就好了
I need to allege a specific crime to apply for a warrant.
必须得有一项能让我指控的罪名才能拿到搜查令
Micah's Polaroids. Were in Micah's possession,
迈卡的照片 那是属于迈卡的东西
not Dolan's. Look,
不是多兰的 听着
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表