In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
I should get going.
我得走了
I hope you have your ark parked outside.
希望你外面停着一座方舟
If I don't leave right now,
如果我现在还不走的话
I'm gonna get an earful. Yeah, what's her name?
准会挨一顿臭骂 是么 她叫什么名字
Gina.
吉娜
No, it's... it's my sister.
别想歪 那是我老姐
I've only had my truck for a month.
我的新皮卡才买♥♥了一个月
She thinks I'm her own personal U-Haul.
她就把我当成了她私人搬家公♥司♥
Every family needs someone with a truck.
每个家庭都需要辆皮卡
Yeah, you know, I love my sister, I do.
是啊 要知道 我爱我老姐 非常爱
And I would do anything for her, but...
我愿意为她做任何事 但是
sometimes I wish she would just go away.
有时候我希望她能离我远点
You know?
你说对吧
Man, I'm sorry.
该死 我很抱歉
That was stupid.
我真蠢
Listen, why don't you cancel that Scotch?
听着 要不撤了那杯威士忌
Let's go get a burger or something.
我们一起去吃个汉堡什么的
Nah, I'm good.
不用了
All right.
好吧
No, it's on me. No, no, no.
不 算我的 不 不 不
Hey, be safe. Yeah.
注意安全 好的
As good as it's gonna get.
就如往常一样
Google it, dude.
上网查啊 老兄
A chick finds herself stuck in a cab in traffic
一个小妞打车遇上了交通堵塞
or on the E Train
或是困在地铁里
with her bladder full.
还憋着泡尿
Okay, been there. Yes,
好吧 经历过 是啊
but when she finally does go,
但到终于释放的时候
let's just say, it feels a little too good.
这么说吧 那种感受仿佛高♥潮♥一般
Bull.
胡说
No, no, no. Hey, sweetheart, sweetheart.
不 不 不 美女 美女
Here.
过来
Tell him I'm right.
告诉他我是对的
Just say yes.
赞同就行
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处
Well, what do you want?
你想要什么
A shot of tequila.
一杯龙舌兰
No salt.
不加盐
Done.
成交
Yes.
赞同
Thank you.
谢谢
Look.
听着
I can't. I know you're old,
我不能 我知道你年纪大
but you'd only have to climb two flights.
但你也只需爬两层楼
I'm just using you.
我只是在利用你
For what?
利用我什么
I don't know.
我不知道
To forget.
为了忘却
And I'm using you for sex.
那我是在利用你寻欢做乐
No biggie.
没什么大不了
Are you coming?
你来吗
Okay, start canvassing here,
从这里开始进行调查
every apartment that overlooks this alleyway... go.
走访每一间能俯瞰这条巷子的公♥寓♥ 快去
Carisi. Did you run here?
卡里西 你是跑过来的吗
I was with my trainer when the call came in.
来电的时候我正和教练一起训练
I was with a bear-claw.
我当时在吃熊爪包
All right, this is the victim.
是这样 她就是受害者
She's still breathing, but her pulse is low,
她还有呼吸 但脉搏非常地微弱
her pupils are dilated.
瞳孔也扩张了
Now one of the cleaning crew guys from the, uh, bar,
是酒吧的一群清洁工人
they found her this morning when they were taking out the trash.
今天早上他们在倒垃圾的时候发现了受害者
Vega, what do you got? Found these near the body.
维嘉 有什么发现 在受害者身边找到这些
Okay, this looks like blood.
好的 这看上去是血
We get a name? No, no cell, no purse, no ID.
知道她名字了吗 不知道 没手♥机♥ 没钱包 没身份证
Okay, are we sure that this isn't a mugging?
好的 能确定这不是抢劫案吗
Well, the perp didn't just take
这样 凶犯不止抢了
her wallet and her phone.
她的钱包和手♥机♥
He also took her panties.
还拿走了她的内♥裤♥
But he left her Prada.
但他却留下了普拉达
In addition to the concussive wound,
除了脑震荡外伤之外
she's got bruising on her wrists and thighs
她的手腕和大腿都有瘀伤
and severe vaginal trauma.
以及严重的阴♥道♥外伤
Rape kit tested positive for semen.
强♥奸♥证据包中检测出精♥液♥
I sent it off to the lab. She say what happened?
样本已经送去实验室了 她说发生什么了吗
Just that she's embarrassed and wants to go home.
她只是很羞愧并且想回家
Okay, did you get a name? Grace Walker. No family.
好的 知道她名字了吗 格蕾丝·沃克 没有家人
When she was brought in, her BAC was 0.15.
刚送来时 她的血液酒精浓度为0.15
That along with the THC in her system...
体内还伴有四氢大♥麻♥酚
I doubt any consent was involved.
我不认为她是自愿的
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Grace.
格蕾丝
I'm Lieutenant Olivia Benson.
我是奥莉维亚·本森警督
This is Detective Dominick Carisi.
这位是多米尼克·卡里西警探
How are you feeling?
现在感觉怎么样
Like a herd of elephants
就像有一群大象
did the Texas Two-Step on my head.
在我头上群魔乱舞
I bet.
我想也是
The doctor said I was attacked.
医生说我被袭击了
Yeah, you, um, you don't remember?
是的 你不记得了吗
I had a lot to drink. That's okay.
我喝太多的酒 没关系的
So, Grace, why don't we...
格蕾丝 不如我们
why don't we start with what you do remember?
不如我们先从你能记得的开始说
It was raining.
当时在下雨
I was on my way home.
我正在回家的路上
I ducked into this bar
我躲进一间酒吧
hoping to wait it out.
希望能等到雨停
These guys, they bought me a few drinks.
这些家伙 他们请我喝了几杯酒
I woke up here.
接着就在这里醒来
Okay, these guys.
好的 这些家伙
You remember their names?
你还记得他们的名字吗
The bar was loud.
酒吧里很吵
One of them was Doug...
其中一个叫道格
Dave...
戴夫
I don't... I don't know.
我不 我不记得了
God, this is so unlike me.
天呐 我平常不是这样的
So, Grace, um...
是这样 格蕾丝
unfortunately, uh,
不幸的是
we think that you may have been sexually assaulted.
我们认为你可能被性侵了
What?
什么
There was semen. No...
发现了精♥液♥ 不
You didn't have any underwear on.
发现你的时候你没穿内♥裤♥
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I know that that's a lot to process.
我明白有很多事需要去消化
I got blackout drunk
我喝断片儿了
and woke up without my panties on.
醒来的时候还没穿内♥裤♥
Yeah, it's a lot to process.
的确 要消化的事情很多
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna get through this.
你会度过这一切的
Is there... is there anybody that we can call for you?
有谁 有谁是我们能帮你联♥系♥的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy, is... is that your boyfriend?
汤米 他是你的男朋友吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表