好的 说到伤害 波比怎么回事
Your girls already asked me.
你们女警已经问过我了
I don't know anything about this Mr. O'Rourke.
我对这位奥鲁克先生一无所知
What about your brother Joe?
那你哥哥乔呢
He's a son of a bitch.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
Is it possible Joe could've
有没有可能
snuck Bobbi into the house?
乔把波比藏在屋里
He's a shmuck, not a fegulah.
他是个傻子 又不是个基佬
Sure, Ben. Why not?
当然了 本 为什么不呢
I wouldn't put anything past that bum.
那白♥痴♥干什么事我都不会感到意外
You think Ben would hurt Bobbi?
你觉得本会伤害波比吗
Hurt?
伤害
What do you think he did to Cherise?
你觉得他对雪妮丝做了什么
Who's Cherise?
谁是雪妮丝
The shvartzah.
一个黑鬼
That's... that's unacceptable, okay?
这个 这个太过分了 好吗
Shvartzahs are unacceptable?
黑鬼太过分了吗
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Now, your parents are listed as the owners of this house.
目前你父母是这栋房♥子的所有人
Dad died in 1969,
老爸在1969年走了
Mama in '73.
老妈是在73年
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
They were good parents. Rest in peace.
他们是很好父母 愿他们安息
Joe hasn't left the house since.
乔从那时起就没出过门
What about you?
那你呢
I'm supposed to let him keep it all to himself?
我会让他独占那栋房♥子吗
Yeah, she came every Tuesdays and Fridays,
是的 她每周二和周五来
Cherise. To clean?
雪妮丝 来打扫吗
She also made soup, you know. Terrible soup.
她还要煲汤 难以下咽
I never had the heart, but my shmuck brother...
我从未起过疑心 不过我那白♥痴♥弟弟
he's always convinced she's stealing.
一直觉得她在偷东西
Stealing what? My meshuggana brother...
偷什么 我那暴脾气的弟弟
he puts quarters all around the house.
在家里把25美分的硬币到处扔
All of a sudden, one is missing.
突然间 少了一枚
"Ah! She's a thief!"
「啊 她是个小偷」
And he fires her.
然后就炒了她
Yeah. It was 1975.
那是在1975年
If anything happened to that boy,
如果那男孩出了什么事
it was Joe, had to be.
就是乔干的 肯定是
Man down!
快来人
Montero!
蒙特罗
Montero!
蒙特罗
Bailey! Rodriguez!
贝利 罗德里格斯
You okay?
还好吗
Come on. Get this thing the hell off me.
快点 把这鬼东西从我身上挪开
Help me! Hurry.
搭把手 快点
I can call an EMT. No, I'm fine.
我去叫救护车 不用了 我没事
Look, this was a booby trap, all right?
听着 这之前就是个陷阱 对吗
There's something back there. Come on.
后面肯定有什么东西 跟上
Keep your eyes open, Detective.
注意安全 警探
That's the kid's book, isn't it?
这是那孩子的书 对吧
This looks like the next one.
好像还有下一本
Okay, so we know that Bobbi was there.
好的 现在我们知道波比在那里待过
When was the last time the document was opened?
文件最后一次是什么时候打开的
Two days ago. Blood tests come back yet?
两天前 血迹检测还没出结果吗
No, not yet. So keep searching, right?
还没 继续搜查 好吗
Bobbi may be hiding in there. Yeah, if he's lucky.
波比可能藏在那里 如果他运气好的话
Keep looking.
接着找
All right. Okay. Copy.
好的 好的 收到
Hey, thanks. You take the fourth floor.
谢了 你负责四楼
I'll take the basement.
我找地下室
You know what I'd like?
你知道我喜欢什么吗
A corned beef sandwich from the Carnegie Deli.
卡内基熟食店的腌牛排三明治
That place closed two years ago.
那个店两年前关门了
And nobody told me about the shivah.
而没人告诉过我这个噩耗
Get up. You're coming with me.
起来 你跟我走
You'll take me home now? Not quite.
现在送我回家吗 不是这样
Let's go.
我们走吧
Oh, tatellah.
听话的姑娘
Yeah.
是啊
Bobbi O'Rourke was in your house two days ago.
波比·奥鲁克两天前在你们的房♥子里
And as far as we know, no one's seen him since.
据我们所知 自此就没人见过他
Yeah, including me. Liar.
是的 包括我 骗子
Huh? I'm a liar?
什么 我是骗子吗
Yeah, well, tell them about Izzie Berkowitz.
行啊 给她们讲讲伊兹·伯科威茨的事
Okay, who's Izzie Berkowitz? He cheated him at gin rummy.
谁是伊兹·伯科威茨 玩金拉米纸牌的时候骗了他
A whole summer at Kutsher's.
在库特谢尔家的整个夏天
30 bucks he takes from this kid.
他骗走了那孩子三十块
In 1958, and he's still talking about it.
那是1958年的事了 他到现在还揪着不放
Yeah, but this is about character,
当然了 这事关德性
and you don't have one.
不过你根本就没有
I won't sit here and listen to him!
我不会再坐这里听他胡说八道了
Yes, you will.
不行 你要坐着
You're gonna sit here until you and your brother
除非你们兄弟俩把波比·奥鲁克的事说清楚
tell us what happened to Bobbi O'Rourke.
否则就别想离开这里
Do you understand that?
你听明白了吗
Bobbi?
波比
Jeez.
天呐
Lab results are back.
测试结果出来了
DNA on the manuscript matches the laptop and the blood on the floor.
手稿上的DNA与笔记本电脑和地板上的血迹完全匹配
Well, there we go.
还有什么好说的
We're gonna search your house
就算把你们家的房♥子
from top to bottom, and we're gonna find him.
翻个底朝天 我们也要找到他
Find what? Who? That's it.
找什么 找谁 别演了
You both are under arrest.
你们俩都被逮捕了
Put them in the cage. Wait.
关到拘留室去 等等
It was me.
其实是我
You killed Bobbi?
你杀了波比
There is no Bobbi.
根本没有波比
Okay, give them a lawyer if they want one... I'm done.
好了 如果需要就给他们找个律师 我问完了
Wait!
等等
The book...
那本书
I wrote it.
是我写的
What? You wrote a book?
什么 你写了书吗
I had to do something.
我总得找点事做
Who do you think pays for the groceries?
你以为是谁给杂货店付账
The real estate taxes? Ahh, he's a meshuga.
是谁交的房♥产税 他是个疯疯癫癫的白♥痴♥
Not you. He's a meshuga.
不是你 他就是个疯子
It's Mama's money that pays for...
是老妈的钱付账
Mama's money is gonna run out in six months.
老妈的钱再过六个月就用光了
You don't think about the future.
你从来不考虑将来
I think about it. I think about everything.
我考虑了 我把每件事都考虑到了
Wait a minute.
先等一下
If you haven't left the house
如果你从1973年开始
since 1973,
没出过门
how was it that you got a computer to write on?
那你是怎么搞到电脑写作的
What? You got a computer?
什么 你有电脑吗
No, I drew hieroglyphics on the crapper wall.
没有 我把内容乱划在厕所墙上
Ben.
本
Focus.
别转移话题
I gave Carlos,
我给了卡洛斯
the kid who delivers from the Deli,
那个为熟食店送外卖♥♥的孩子
100 bucks to buy it, and set the whole fercockt thing up.
一百美元买♥♥下了电脑 然后把所有的事都写进去
Ben,
本
so tell me about the blood on the floor.
那地板上的血迹是怎么回事
I cut myself when I tried to carry Mama's sewing machine into the basement.
我把老妈的缝纫机搬到地下室去的时候把自己弄伤了
Like you would help.
像你会帮忙似的
I stepped on a piece of broken glass.
我踩到了块碎玻璃
You could test my blood if you want.
需要的话可以采我的血化验
Why do you think Bobbi never showed his face?
不然你以为波比为什么不肯露面啊
The bartender from Molly Malone's...
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表