Half the media is trying
半数媒体都想把我
to paint me as an anti-Semite.
描绘成一个反犹太分子
But remember, I was the one who was targeted.
但请记住 我才是目标靶子
These young men descended on my office.
这些年轻人来我办公室
I tried to defuse the situation.
我试图化解这个局面
I went to their synagogue in good faith.
我带着敬意去他们的教堂
And that's where I was sexually assaulted.
而我就是在那里被性侵犯的
Well, thank you so much, Councilwoman.
谢谢你能接受采访 议员女士
It's always so good to speak with you.
很荣幸能与你谈话
She's pouring gas on the fire.
她是在火上浇油
Maybe more than that. What? What do you got?
也许还不止 你是什么意思
I've been looking at Nahla's office phone records,
我在看纳拉的办公室电♥话♥记录
and I found an outgoing call to MetroBuzz
我发现她三点半的时候她办公室的电♥话♥
from her desk line at 3:30.
打给了「大都会琐事」
Now, look at this.
现在 看这个
You see the clock tower?
你看见钟塔了吗
The confrontation between the boys and Nahla
纳拉和男孩们的对峙的时间
happened at 4:15.
是发生在4点15分
It would take somebody about 20 minutes or so
从「大都会琐事」到纳拉的办公室
to get from MetroBuzz to Nahla's office,
大概要二十分钟左右的时间
then a few minutes for this whole thing to develop.
几分钟以后这整个事件就升级了
Okay, so she calls MetroBuzz, alerts them
那就是她打电♥话♥给「大都会琐事」
to what's about to go down...
提醒他们将要发生什么
she orchestrated the whole thing.
她自编自导了这出戏
A hoax?
一场骗局吗
Maybe that's not the only hoax.
也许还不止这一场骗局
You have a break in the case?
案子有突破了吗
Something has come up in the investigation.
调查有了新的线索
Yes?
是吗
A call was made from your office to MetroBuzz
在你和阿里·卡帕兰对峙之前
before the confrontation with Ari Kaplan.
你办公室里打了电♥话♥给「大都会琐事」
What are you saying?
你什么意思
That you alerted the media
说你事先提醒了媒体
and orchestrated the event for maximum exposure.
还自导自演了整个事件来达到最大程度的曝光
I did not arrange for those students
我没有安排这些学生
to be harassing me outside my office.
在我办公室外面骚扰我
Yes, but once you knew they were there,
是的 但当你一知道他们在那里
you exploited the situation.
你就利用了这个情况
Everybody's so worried about the Jews.
每个人都很担心那些犹太人
No, no, look.
不 不 你看
We're just trying to make sense of things.
我们试图在解释这些事的缘由
Right?
好吗
But why would you call MetroBuzz
但为什么你在事件发生前
before anything happened?
给「大都会琐事」打了电♥话♥
I'm not the only one with access to my office phone.
我不是唯一一个有权使用我办公室电♥话♥的人
I have aides, interns...
我有助手 实习生
Who would also be motivated to further your political career.
他们也有动机为你的政♥治♥生涯推一把力
I think I see where this is going.
我觉得我知道是这么回事了
Are you suggesting that I am lying
你们是暗示说关于我被性侵的事
about my sexual assault?
我是在撒谎吗
Absolutely not.
当然不是
You couldn't describe your attacker.
你不能描述袭击你的人
Your rape kit was inconclusive.
你的强♥奸♥检测报告尚无定论
This is an outrageous accusation.
这是个丧心病狂的指控
I'm wondering if my headscarf has something to do with it.
我觉得是不是和我的头巾有关
Okay, let's... Let's not go there,
好吧 我们不要牵扯到那里
because that's just not true.
因为那不是事实
Now, what would help clear this up
现在 只有你给我们的技术人员
is if you would give our techs access
查看你电♥话♥记录的权限
to your phone records.
才能查清♥真♥♥相♥
I will do no such thing.
我不会那么做
I thought the days of police calling
我还以为警♥察♥说强♥奸♥案受害者
rape victims liars were over.
是骗子的日子已经结束了
I guess I was mistaken.
我猜是我弄错了
Have the police made any arrests?
警♥察♥逮捕了什么人吗
Mr. Stone, are you charging a hate crime
斯通先生 针对纳撒尔议员女士的袭击
in the assault against Councilwoman Nasar?
你是要指控仇恨犯罪吗
Why aren't those Jewish kids in custody?
为什么要拘留那几个犹太男孩
Our investigation is ongoing. That's all I have for now.
我们的调查还在进行 目前我只能说这些
Mr. Stone, one more question.
斯通先生 再问一个问题
This has taken on a life of its own.
事态已经失去了控制
Mix rape and religion...
把强♥奸♥和宗教混在一起
Look, Nahla could be hiding something on her cell phone.
听着 纳拉可能在她的手♥机♥里隐藏了些什么
I'll... I'll get a subpoena.
我会去弄张传票
That's just gonna play into her account
她是被迫♥害♥的那个人的话
that she's the one being persecuted.
只需要追查一下她的账户
So grab whatever phone records you can
从她的手♥机♥运营商那里
from her service provider,
拿来所有的通话记录
and in the meantime, I'll go after MetroBuzz.
与此同时 我会继续追查「大都会琐事」
Okay.
好的
How'd you get MetroBuzz to give you the whole tape?
你是怎样让「大都会琐事」把整个视频都给你的
Didn't they argue First Amendment?
他们不会争辩说第一修正案吗
They did, but the judge agreed with me.
他们的确这么说 但法官认同我的观点
He said it was a staged publicity stunt
他说这是人为制♥造♥的宣传噱头
and not a protected act of journalism.
并不是受保护的记者行为
There she is!
她在那里
Anti-Semite!
反犹分子
Anti-Semite!
反犹分子
Instead of going home,
她并没有回家
she headed straight into the hornet's nest.
而是径直走向了矛盾中心
Why? Why are you all harassing me?
为什么 为什么你们都要骚扰我
Why do you say these hateful things
为什么你要对犹太人说出
against the Jews?
那么充满仇恨的话
Well, why do you sanction genocide
为什么你们要对巴基斯坦人♥民♥
against the Palestinian people?
进行种族灭绝制裁呢
We don't! Nobody here thinks that!
我们没有 大家都不这么认为
You are the ones that want to push us into the sea.
你们这些人想把我们推进深海
Who's paying you to come down here, huh?
谁付钱让你来这儿闹事的
You're all not real Americans. I'm a Jewish American.
你们都不是真的美国人 我是犹太裔美国人
Oh, so it's all about the Benjamins, then, isn't it?
所以你们还是为了钱 是吧
She's taunting him.
她在嘲讽他
You're an anti-Semite!
你是个反犹太分子
Stop spitting in my face like some kind of animal.
别跟禽兽似的吐口水到我脸上
Hey, don't you dare call me an animal!
你还敢说我是禽兽
Are you trying to rip off my hijab?
你是想要把我的头巾拉下来吗
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
It's no wonder they only posted
毫无疑问他们只发布了
the second half of the confrontation.
对峙的第二部分
Coded hate speech aside, this is overt provocation.
除了编排的仇恨言论以外 这是明显的公开挑衅
Yeah, and MetroBuzz is making her look like the victim.
没错 而且「大都会琐事」让她看上去像个受害者
But Ari retaliates by raping her?
阿里以强♥奸♥来报复她吗
You saw the rage in his eyes.
你可以看见他眼里的怒火
Or she hired someone to stage the assault.
或者是她雇人排演了这次袭击
If that's the case, she'll be going in handcuffs.
如果真的是这样 她应该被抓起来
Rob Miller's attorney served me
罗布·米勒的辩护律师
with a subpoena last night at home.
昨晚在我家给我了一张传票
He's trying to intimidate you.
他是想威吓你
Trying?
想吗
He's already had a State Trooper pull me over
他已经让一名州警把我拽出了车
with Noah in the car.
同时诺亚也在车里
Nikki Staines is terrified. She won't testify.
尼基·斯泰恩斯吓坏了 她不会去作证
He raped her, and he's gonna get away with it.
他强♥奸♥了她 而且还能逃过制裁
Let me worry about Rob Miller.
让我来担心罗布·米勒
Right now, the mayor needs to know
现在 最重要的是
we're making progress with Nahla Nasar.
对纳拉·纳撒尔案我们得有所进展
We're working on it. Work faster.
我们正在查 查快点
I haven't had a chance to ask you before,
我之前一直没有机会问你
you read the memo?
你读过备忘录了
I did.
是的
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表