剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Then yes.
搬进去享受吧
You're in. Enjoy.
-没什么其他事吧 -没事
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
但既然你在这儿
Oh, but while I have you...
你在佛罗里达时 有个有意思的电♥话♥
We received an interesting phone call while you were in Florida.
催债的吗
Creditors?
萨米·托宁
Sammy Tonin.
萨米·托宁打过电♥话♥
Sammy Tonin called here?
打到这来 说要找你
Called here, asked for you,
不到一天后他就死翘翘了
not 24 hours before he turned up dead.
可你现在才告诉我
And I'm just hearing about this now?
我得查查底细 别是恶作剧
Well, I had to make sure it wasn't a prank call,
核实一下电♥话♥号♥
verify the number.
他死了之后一下就查出来了
Wasn't hard to do after he turned up dead.
他想干什么
What'd he want?
我正想问你呢
I was about to ask you that question.
也许他知道自己死期将至 想做个交易
Maybe he knew the end was near, was lookin' to make a deal.
我也这样想过
Yeah, I thought about that.
那不就行了
There you go.
但如果他真想做个交易
But if he was wantin' to make a deal,
他已经混遍底特律黑道白道了
he already knew all those people in Detroit.
为什么要找你呢
Why would he call you?
记得几个月前
Remember a few months back,
联邦调查局在刺探消息 我俩在科尼碰过面吗
FBI was sniffing around, Sammy and I had a face-to-face at Keeneland?
有点印象
Vaguely.
我跟他说想做交易 就打给我
Said if he was ever lookin' to make a deal, shoot me a call.
那是洛丽塔吗
Is that Loretta?
是 完事了吗
Yeah. We good?
就这样吧 代我问候她一下
Yeah. Yeah. Give her my best.
洛丽塔
Loretta.
你干了什么缺德事
What the hell did you do?
听着 我知道你感觉不会再爱了
Listen, I know it feels like there'll never be another boy,
但相信我 你会遇到更好的
but trust me, you have so many in your future.
雷兰 你在说些什么
Raylan, what are you talking about?
德里克要跟你分手
Derrick breaking up with you.
德里克才没有跟我分手
Derrick didn't break up with me.
为什么没有
Why not?
他失踪了 雷兰
He's missing, Raylan.
什么时候的事
Since when?
你昨晚说要毁了他的生意那会
Since last night when you said you were all up in his business.
生意 说得这么好听
Business? That's what we're calling it now?
要想找到他 就得一五一十地讲清楚
You want to find him, you best tell me what's going on.
你把钱埋了多深啊
How far down did you bury the shit?
马上就挖到了
I'm almost there. I know it.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我开始觉得你在耍我们了 德里克
I'm starting to lose faith in you, D.
我发誓 两天前跟她在这
I swear. I was out here with her two days ago.
我亲自埋的
I buried it myself.
怎么了
What?
钱不在这 还怎么了
It's not here. That's what.
不不 就在这里
No. No. It's here.
把铲子给我
Give me the shovel.
不要 钱就是在这里
No, no. It's here. It's here.
我怎么没看到呢
Let me see that.
不要 挖深点就行了
No! Just a little deeper.
你把他杀了的话 我可不会帮你挖
You kill him, I ain't diggin'.
钱不在这里 那个贱♥人♥把钱挪走了
The shit ain't buried here. The bitch moved it on him.
你知道不 你就是个傻♥逼♥
You know what? You a dumbass. You know that?
你还想不明白吗
It never occurred to you, huh?
不相信自己马子的人才是聪明人
That's a smart move not to trust your pussy ass.
感觉很痛心吧
It stings, don't it?
孩子 说起来不太好听
Listen, man, may not be much consolation for you,
不过反正你都得在坑里
but you was gonna be in this hole either way.
不要 求你了
No, no, no. Please.
猜猜我是谁 没头脑和不高兴
Hey, look who it is, Frick and Frack.
你想逼我填善后的资料吗
You gonna make me do the paperwork?
你还好吗
You all right?
不好 那小子拿铲子打我
No. That nigga hit me with a shovel.
你不能逮捕我们 对你没好处
You don't want to arrest us. Arresting us ain't no good.
为什么
Why's that?
因为"飞飚"是不会放过这些孩子的
'cause hot rod's just gonna keep goin' after them kids.
"飞飚" 孟菲斯里的德汉姆
Hot rod...Dunham from Memphis?
该死 德里克 你是怎么跟他们扯上关系的
Shit, Derrick, how'd you get messed up with him?
猜猜看
Guess.
洛丽塔 你就不能消停会
God damn it, Loretta.
你想要干什么
What do you need?
知道吗 我还以为我们俩能合作愉快呢
You know, I thought you and I were gonna be able to have a little bit of fun.
但你不光让我当众下不来台
But not only do you embarrass me,
我还听副手说 博伊德·克劳德去医院找你了
but I've got to hear from my deputies that Boyd Crowder came to visit you at the hospital.
我不知道你在
I don't know what you're --
别说了 小美人
Not another word, baby girl.
你知道这里的人都怎么看你的吗
You know what people around here see when they look at you?
都觉得你这个美女不要脸
They see a sexy woman that cashed in her self-respect
一心傍大款
for a rich husband.
就是只鸡
Basically...they see a whore.
如果我以谋害亲夫的罪名逮捕你
And when I arrest you for trying to kill your husband,
肯塔基州公正的陪审团肯定要给你定罪
there ain't a jury in the great state of Kentucky that won't convict your ass.
现在请你回家
Now, I want you to go home
好好回忆下你丈夫遇袭的经过
and I want you to think long and hard about the night that Lee was attacked.
然后来我们警局
Then I want you to come into the station,
咱俩重新来一遍
and we're gonna do this the right way.
明白吗
You got that?
好样的
Oh, yeah. Good.
慢点开 亲爱的
Now, you drive safe now, honey.
你要是有脑子 趁他们没来赶紧走
You know, if you was smart, you'd be gone before they showed up.
可我就是没脑子
Apparently I ain't that smart.
可你就是
"Apparently"?
你跟车里那个姑娘
Yeah, where you messed up was when you called your girl.
就是那个妞瞎搞的时候
you know, the chick you called in the car.
就是你来这之前
The date you broke off when you uh, comin' out here.
他是说艾莉森
He means Alison.
我知道
I know who he means.
对对对 艾莉森
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Alison.
她怎么了
What's the deal with that?
你不应该跟她说
You know, what you should have told her was
今晚不能一起吃饭了
not that you gonna come to dinner tonight,
是你以后都不用吃饭了
but that you ain't ever comin' to dinner again.
我的原则是 废话多 就塞到后备箱里
My general rule is, you keep talkin', I put you in the trunk.
真不善于交流
You're a lousy conversationalist.
现在跑来的及
Last chance.
看这一伙人
Oh, look at this motely crew.
你的手下带枪了吧
I don't suppose your boys are unarmed.
有个姓吉文斯的这么晚打电♥话♥
You know, I get a call from a Givens at this late hour,
我可紧张了
I get nervous.
姓吉文斯 那你一定认识阿尔洛
"A Givens," Huh? I guess that means you knew Arlo.
挺熟的
Oh, I knew him well.
原来没少打过交道
We did plenty of business over the years.
真好 你是想听条件
Good for you. Now, you want to hear the deal,
还是继续跟我拉家常
or you want to talk about my family?
什么 咱们要谈条件吗
Oh, I-is that what we're doin' here? Dealing?
首先 不管这俩孩子和你有什么过节
First off, whatever transpired between you
都一笔勾销
and those kids gets squashed.
不能秋后算账
No vendetta, no debt.
你给我保证 以后不找他们麻烦
You tell me it's over, and it stays that way.
我是一个一个回应
Would you prefer that I respond point by point
还是等你说完
or should I wait till the end?
等我说完
You can wait till the end.
好吧
Okay.
然后 你的手下不许进入肯塔基
Second, no one in your organization steps foot in Kentucky again.
只在孟菲斯做生意 不许碰我和我家人
You keep to Memphis, and you leave me and mine out of it.
还有吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表