剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Well, yeah, but where's Loretta?
她不会出来的
She ain't comin'.
但她说
Yeah, but she said that--
她错了
She was wrong.
你不救她出来吗
You ain't gonna get her out?
你叫什么
What's your name?
德里克·沃特斯
Derrick Waters.
实话告诉你吧 德里克
Let me tell you something, Derrick.
敢卖♥♥大♥麻♥给条子的儿子
You sell weed to a cop's kid,
进监狱是活该
you end up in a cell.
你是想进监狱
You want to end up in a cell, too,
还是趁早滚蛋
or you want to get out of my face?
洛丽塔还说你挺好 可你就是个混♥蛋♥
You know, Loretta said you were cool, but you're a total dick.
是吗 无所谓了 日安
Oh. All right. Well, have a good one.
得了吧
Yeah. Whatever.
你见过她男朋友了
I see you've met the boyfriend.
是啊
Yeah.
我跟几个超级大白♥痴♥约会过
I've dated a few world-class douchebags in my time,
但都没有他白♥痴♥
but that little shit-stain is in a league of his own.
我快疯了 你有过那种
I swear. You ever have that feeling like
刚离开车就记不得
you just walked away from your car
锁没锁车的经历吗
and you're not sure if you locked it or not?
我能在出门前记得穿内衣
It's amazing I even remember to put on underwear
还真是神奇
before I leave the house.
把你说懵了吧
You're confused.
有点
A little.
我叫艾莉森
I'm Alison.
我是雷兰
Raylan.
我知道
I know.
报纸上见过你的照片
I saw your picture in the paper.
看起来如何
How'd I look?
比实际高点
Taller.
你是律师还是...
Sorry, are you, uh, a lawyer or...?
我是监护洛丽塔的社工
I'm Loretta's social worker.
我记得之前不是你啊
Oh. I guess I was dealing with someone else before.
比你壮实多了
Kind of heavyset?
瑞吉娜 她退休了
Regina. Retired.
她不是你的菜
She wasn't your type.
幸亏我对她没意思
Probably best for everyone, then.
洛丽塔在哪
Where's Loretta?
还在里边
Still in her cell.
你们这些执法人员 还真是不懂变通
You law guys...You only know one way to do things.
你以为把她一个人丢在那
You think just leaving her in there all alone
就能让她改邪归正吗 不可能
will scare her straight, but what it really does --
她只会觉得根本没人关心她
it makes her feel like no one gives a shit about her.
男朋友挺关心的啊
Boyfriend seems to care.
冷笑话吗
Was that a joke?
是这么想来着
An attempt.
他只关心在富二代的派对上嗑药
All he cares about is slingin' molly at rich kids' parties.
看来他还有点家底
Oh, so he's an entrepreneur, then.
他生活都没法自理
He can't even pee over his own shoes.
所以我才要找他谈谈
Which is why I was gonna go talk to him,
看能不能让他明白洛丽塔不喜欢他这种人
see if I can convince him he ain't Loretta's type.
之后我可以给你打电♥话♥ 告诉你进展如何
Then I'd like to call you, let you know how it went.
你有名片什么的吗
You got a card or something?
名片 法警不是最擅长找人吗
Card? I thought finding people's what Marshals do.
博伊德可一直对你挺好的
Now, Boyd's always done right by you, hasn't he?
他只是希望每周都能拿到钱
And all he expects in return is his money every week.
我也想回报他
Look, you know I want to do right by Boyd.
但钱在办公室里 杜威看着呢
But the money is in the office, and Dewey's in there.
把他支出去
So get him out.
怎么支
How should I do that?
跟他说有个妓♥女♥出事了 随你怎么说
Tell him one of the whores is on fire. What do I care?
你这么着急干嘛
Why are you in such a big hurry?
就不能再等等吗
Can't you wait just a little bit?
然后呢
And do what?
这是妓院 你自己看着办
Well, it is a whorehouse.
听着 等杜威走了
Look, when Dewey leaves,
我就去办公室把博伊德的钱拿给你
I'll go in the office and I'll get you Boyd's cut.
我可不能因为你这个缩头乌龟
I can't wait around here all day
成天在这干等着
just 'cause you ain't got no balls.
出什么事了
What's going on there?
没事
Nothin'.
没事
Nothin'?
我可清清楚楚地听见卡尔说我的经理是
Well, I could have swore I heard Carl here tell my manager
缩头乌龟
he don't got no balls.
卡尔有点生我的气因为...
Well, Carl's upset with me 'cause...
我没阻止你开除克里斯
I let you fire Chrissy.
没错
Yeah.
没错 那可是我最喜欢的妞
That's right. She was definitely my favorite girl.
克里斯太肥了
Chrissy was fat.
是啊 我就喜欢肥的
Yeah, 'cause that's what I like.
操起来有弹力
More cushion for the pushin'.
这里是杜威·克罗的妓院
Well, see, this here's Dewey Crowe's whorehouse,
他的妓院里
and Dewey Crowe's whorehouse
可容不得肥妞
ain't gonna have no fatties runnin' around.
老板 不只卡尔一个人喜欢肥的
You know, Carl ain't the only one, boss.
还有别的客人问起她
I've had other clients ask after her.
问起那个肥妞
About the big one?
别看她长得胖
I mean, think on account of she's a bit on the heavy side,
但还有其他特长呢
so she's been forced to develop her skill set in other ways.
这样吧 你让我把她雇回来
I'll tell you what -- you let me hire her back,
我让她住在外面的拖车里
I'll keep her out in the trailer.
你都感觉不到她的存在
You won't even know she's here.
我想这就是老板的职责
Yeah, I guess this is what it means being the boss.
满足顾客的需求
Got to give the customers what they want.
行 把那只胖鸡请回来吧
Okay. Hire that big bitch back.
对了 有其他问题 去办公室找我
Oh, hey, uh, and any more problems arise, I'll be in the office.
我只能做到这样了
That's all I could think of.
钱到手了就打我电♥话♥
Just call me when you got the cash.
我把东西全给他了
Look, we gave him all the stuff.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
少跟我废话
Don't talk that shit to me, man.
不然爆了你的头
I'll bust your head wide open lyin' to me like that.
各位近来可好
Hey. How's everybody doing? ?
我认识这孩子 不过其他两位没见过
Now, I know the kid, but I don't believe we've met.
你们是德里克的朋友吗
Are you guys friends of Derrick's?
告诉我你们的名字
What's your names?
听得懂英语吗
You boys speak english?
略懂
A little.
那你认识这个吗
You understand this?
你是警♥察♥
You a cop?
法警
Marshals Service.
我们也考虑过进执法机关
Oh, well, we considered law enforcement.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
但我们更想参军
But what we really wanted, though, was military,
但是得每天守在基地什么的 你懂得
but then, you know, you got to be on base all day and shit.
当个执法人员
But a lawman, though
至少晚上还有自♥由♥
a lawman get to have his nights to himself.
那怎么不当警♥察♥ 没高中文凭吗
So what held you back? High-school diploma?
不是
Nah.
你们每次开枪都得有个理由
You know, if you shoot someone, you got to have a reason.
还得填一大堆善后资料
Then you got to go fill out a whole lot of paperwork.
不是你的风格
Not for you, huh?
我们不喜欢
No, we don't do that shit.
但你帮这家伙干嘛 他惹毛了你吗
But what you want with this guy, huh? He piss you off?
你干嘛了 和他女儿上♥床♥了吗
What you do? You sleep with his daughter?
他搞了你女儿吗
He screwed your daughter?
我女儿还裹着尿不湿呢
My daughter's in diapers.
我去 难怪你那么火大
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表