剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
'Cause I can't tell anymore.
花不了一个小时
Shouldn't take more than an hour.
我们可都是坐你的车来的
You realize we came in your car, right?
这音响真是太爽了
This sounds fantastic.
那他妈是我的车
That's my goddamn car!
我的天
Jesus christ.
他死了
He's dead?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
意外
An accident?
你意外地杀了他
You accidentally killed him?
我是说我没有杀他的意思
What I mean to say is I didn't intend to kill him.
我们得留他一条命 博伊德
We needed him alive, Boyd.
我们需要他撤回证词
We needed him to recant his testimony.
这我都清楚 亲爱的
I'm aware of that, baby.
别担心 都在我掌握之中
Don't worry -- I still have everything under control.
是吗
How?
乱成这样你还尽在掌握
How is this under control?
有个正直的法官外加这么个证人
You got an incorruptible judge and now a witness whose sworn
发誓说他的证言绝对真实
statement is set in stone.
十天后就开庭了
This trial takes place in 10 days.
靠这废物律师能胜诉吗
What, you want to rely on this asshole to get me off?
没跟你说话
Now, ain't nobody talkin' to you.
把耳机戴上
Put those headphones back on.
亲爱的 这个案子绝对不会
Baby, now, this case ain't ever gonna see
到庭审那一步
the inside of a courtroom.
我也很抱歉
Now, I am sorry.
但我为了救你已经拼尽全力
But I am doing everything that I can for you.
我希望你最好记住这一点
And I would appreciate it if you would keep that in mind.
是我的错
I am sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
这里的日子糟透了 博伊德
It just sucks in here, Boyd.
又难熬 又丢人
Long, humiliating days.
我都知道
I know.
我也进来过 记得吗
Well, I've been here, too, remember?
这世上肯为我费心的人也只有你了
You are the only person in the world I got lookin' out for me.
我的爱一如既往
I always have and I always will.
现在一定要相信我
Don't lose faith in me now.
你怎么跟她说的
So what did you tell her?
我说形势尽在我掌握
That I have the situation under control.
但其实不是
But you don't.
这事我知道 给你工资是让你闭嘴的
Do you get paid to tell me shit I already know?
加拿大人那边有货的消息吗
Now, did you hear from the Canadians regarding the shipment?
就说预计两天后到货
Just that we're still on track for delivery in two days.
我他妈花了90万 别给我预计
Well, for $900,000, I want more than an eta.
如果哥几个想喝一杯
Well, if you boys are looking for a drink,
不好意思 现在不营业
you've come to the wrong bar.
我们可不渴 博伊德
Oh, we're not thirsty, Boyd.
可这也没有甜甜圈啊
Well, we don't sell doughnuts.
所以你还是哪来回哪去
So why don't you take your fat asses out of here?
怎么 我该认识这小妞吗
What, she supposed to mean something to me?
难不成你不认识她
Oh, you don't know her?
不 我不认识
No. I don't.
但要不是我已经订婚了
But if I wasn't already engaged,
我倒想认识一下
I wouldn't mind making her acquaintance.
那你要失望了
Bad news.
她昨晚亲眼看见你试图谋杀她丈夫
See, she was there last night when you tried to kill her husband.
什么
Excuse me.
大胆说吧 亲爱的
Go ahead, hon.
是这个家伙吗
Is that the guy?
我他妈等这一刻等好久了
Because I've been waiting a long goddamn time for this.
不是
No.
你说什么
What did you say?
不是这个人
It's not the guy.
不是他
It's not him.
你开玩笑吧 玛拉
Is this a joke, Mara?
咱是不是语言沟通上有障碍
Or maybe this is just a language-barrier thing,
体形消瘦 中等个头
but what does skinny, medium height,
黑色大背头 牙齿大又亮 你听不懂吗
with dark, spiky hair and big shiny teeth mean where you're from?
在美国 就是指这丫的
Because here in America, it means that piece of shit right there.
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said.
你再看一次
Look, you check again.
你♥他♥妈♥给我看仔细了
And you make goddamn good and sure.
是不是这个人袭击了你丈夫
Is this the man who assaulted your husband?
我说了 不是他
Like I said, it's not him.
如果没有其他事的话
Well, if there's nothing else.
我为你丈夫深感遗憾 女士
I'm sorry about your husband, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我老婆抓到他在我家地下室里
So my wife catches him smoking it in our basement with
用个什么汽化器抽大♥麻♥
some kind of vaporizer.
他妈的就在我的房♥子里
Right in my own damn house.
大厅里那个是你儿子吗
That your son there in the lobby?
当然不是 是她男朋友
Hell no. That's the boyfriend.
我都不知道她有男朋友
I wasn't aware she had one.
你觉得我会相信吗
You expect me to believe that?
我不知道她跟你说了什么
Look, I don't know what she told you,
但我们真没那么熟
but we're actually not that close.
她说你算是她继父了
She said you were practically her stepfather.
我是有个女儿
I'm a father myself.
但绝对不是她
Not hers, mind you.
但我明白你现在的感受
But I understand what you're going through.
别扯淡了
Hey, stop with the bullshit
歇歇吧 行吗
and put it in your book, all right?
我出去找到这个姑娘
I went out and I found this girl.
刚想给她来点法制教育
I was prepared to rain legal shit down upon her
她就说起了法警
until she started talking Marshal, Marshal.
让你来是给你面子
You are here as a courtesy.
你教育不好她 那我就上了
If you don't go in there and set her straight, I will,
你们都会后悔的
and neither you nor her will want that.
我还记得我第一次进监狱
I remember my first time in the cell.
我和迈克·格拉芙开着跑车
Me and Mike Graves got caught smashing mailboxes
拿球棒砸路边的邮箱
with a baseball bat out of the window of his '6♥4♥ impala.
这不是我第一次进来了
This ain't my first time in a cell.
他爸一个小时内就把他保出去了
Mike's dad had him out within an hour.
而我蹲了一夜
I spent the night.
你♥爸♥真是个混♥蛋♥啊
Your dad sounds like a real asshole.
在这见到你不算意外
Can't say I was surprised,
我知道你过去是干什么的
knowing your history the way I do,
搞大♥麻♥的嘛
to hear you been slingin' weed.
但你居然卖♥♥大♥麻♥给条子的儿子
But I was surprised to hear you'd been selling it to a cop's kid.
你见过他儿子吗
Well, if you'd met the kid,
人家自己不想好 关我什么事
you'd know I can't ruin a future someone doesn't have.
如果没那么糟
If that ain't bad enough,
你进来后会提我的名字吗
you come in here and paint the walls with my name.
雷兰 我知道我惹麻烦了
Look, Raylan, I know I screwed up.
我知道
I know.
对不起把你也卷进来了
I'm sorry that I brought you into this.
但如果你能救我出去
But you get me out of here,
我保证再也不会给你找麻烦了
I swear I won't ask for your help again.
下次先说这句
Next time, lead with that.
虽然是扯淡 但好歹有个悔改的意思
It's bullshit, but at least it's an attempt.
雷兰 你要去哪
Raylan? Where you going?
我要让你蹲号♥子 小姑娘
Well, I'm gonna let you ride the rap, young lady,
跟大家一样
same as everyone.
有什么需要就找牛逼警官
If you need anything, just ask for officer stick-up-his-ass.
他会很高兴帮你的
He'd be happy to help you.
雷兰 你♥他♥妈♥就不管我了
You shittin' me, Raylan?!
哥们儿
Hey, man.
条子 跟你说话呢
Hey, pig, I'm talkin' to you.
条子指的是警♥察♥ 我不是警♥察♥
Pig is slang for cop. I ain't a cop,
要是想找警♥察♥ 那边一推呢
but there's plenty of them here if that's what you want.
洛丽塔呢
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表