剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
'cause you're an asshole who don't know when to quit.
等一下 雷兰
Just -- just hold up, Raylan.
但是如果把你知道的告诉我 并且抓到他
But...if you tell me what you have and it leads to an arrest,
也许我们可以谈谈在这里面
maybe we can talk about greater protections and freedoms
让你更自在点
within your stay here.
好吧 雷兰
All right, Raylan.
好吧
All right.
你赢了
You win.
你想找到杜威 那你就要这样做
You want to find Dewey, here's what you do.
首先 去加油站
First of all, go to the gas-n-go
反正有份肯塔基地图就行
or whatever and get yourself a map of Kentucky.
用手指沿9号♥公路往南
Follow Route 9 southbound with your finger.
一直往下 一直往下 一直到
Follow it way, way down until you're pointing right at...
你的屁♥眼♥
Your asshole.
然后你要做的就是
And then what you're gonna do is
举起你的手 然后
you're gonna take your hand, and just -
往里塞进去
just go ahead and cram it right up inside.
你必须确保 雷兰
You got to make sure, Raylan,
你插入的那种方式
that you do it in a way so that
可以让你身体的其他部分
the rest of you just keeps on
都跟着一起塞进你的屁♥眼♥
following your hand right up your ass,
塞进那个全都是屎的地方 雷兰
right up inside all that shit you're so full of, Raylan.
然后你要做的
And then what you're gonna do,
就是从这个世界上永远消失
is you're just gonna wink out of existence forever.
你好像挺得意的
Proud of that one, aren't you?
凑合吧
It'll do.
就像你说的
Like you say.
所以杜威来找你
So Dewey came to you
为他失窃的海♥洛♥因♥找一个藏匿点
looking for a home for his purloined heroin.
我猜你会让他去找
I'm just gonna assume you sent him
你以前的贩子之一
to one of your old Bennett dealers.
但用不着我亲自去找他 对吧
But I don't have to find him there, do I?
博伊德和达瑞尔肯定已经把话放出去了
I think Boyd and Darryl would've put the word out,
所以那家伙肯定会第一时间联♥系♥他们
so the first thing that dude's gonna do is call one of them.
我要做的就是
So all I got to do is
等他们回家自投罗网就行了
go back and wait for them to come home with it.
我现在只剩一件事
So all that's left for me to do here
那就是谢谢你帮忙
is say thank you for your help,
虽然你不是故意的
unwitting as it may have been.
见到你很高兴 迪基
Good to see you, Dickie.
特别是在这里见到你
Especially in here.
看见这个手势了吗 雷兰
Can you hear this, Raylan,
还是要我做得更明显一点
or you need me to turn it up?
我的天啊
Oh, damn, son.
你觉得这些一共值多少
How much you think all that's worth?
这么多加起来
This kind of weight?
老天
Damn.
我的现金可不够
It's more than I got here.
迪基说找你没问题
Dickie said you'd be good to go.
但是迪基早就进去了
Yeah, well, Dickie ain't been around for a while.
这么大的交易 我得叫人送钱过来
Deal like this, I got to call in the money cavalry.
那你赶紧叫啊
Well, call them in, man.
老子没工夫一直陪着你
I ain't got forever to do this Thing.
行 那你在这等着
All right. Wait here.
一个人喝也挺不错的
It's not true that you should never drink alone.
享受一个人的美好时光
These are the happiest glasses you'll ever drain.
我现在不是一个人喝了对吧
Well, I ain't drinking alone Anymore, now, am I?
告诉你一个秘密好吗
Can I tell you a secret?
我很乐意听
Mm. I wish you would.
我希望有个男人走过来对我说
I would love for a man to just come up to me and say,
你是我见过最漂亮的女人
"You are the prettiest woman here,
我想和你做♥爱♥
And I just want to make love" --
或者 我要干♥你♥ 直到警♥察♥把我们俩分开
Wait, no, "Bang you until the cops break us up."
那我说给你听怎么样
Well, let's just see how that sounds coming from me.
我们换个地方吧
Should we get out of here?
好啊
Yeah, let's go.
走吧
Let's do it.
我带你去
Come on. Follow me.
-切尔西 -你再说一遍 塞洛斯
- Chelsea! - Say it again, Cyrus.
我没记住街名
I didn't get the street name.
好的 记下了
Okay, got it.
二十分钟到
Yeah. Let's say 20 minutes.
好的
Good.
切尔西 快回来
Chelsea, come on, girl!
别喊了
Hey, cut that out, man.
你这是吓她 越吓越糟糕
You're gonna freak her out more than she already is.
她从来没有一整天不回来
She's just never spent a day on her own out there.
她肯定没事儿
Well, I'm sure she's fine.
它准是和条大黑狗出去鬼混了
She's just shacked up with some big,
然后和所有母狗一样享受
old black mastiff taking it real good like the bitch she is.
切尔西不会那样
Chelsea's not like that.
放松点 弟弟
Well, lighten up, baby brother.
有人帮我们盯着杜威表弟
Look, we got eyes on cousin Dewey.
他想偷卖♥♥咱的货给博伊德的手下
Trying to pawn off our brown bricks to one of Boyd's dealers.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell you been, man?
切尔西去哪儿了
Where's Chelsea?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
你的工作就是看好她
It's your goddamn job to know where she is.
我看好她了
Well, I did my job.
那个蠢蛋瞎跑
It's not my fault her dumb ass
又不是我的错
ain't got enough sense not to run off.
听着 要是她有什么三长两短
Listen, if anything happened to her,
我要你好看
I'm gonna take it out on your hide.
你别碰他
Hey, get away from him.
切尔西死了 混♥蛋♥
Chelsea's dead, asshole.
她昨天晚上跑去追什么动物
She ran off last night chasing after some animal,
在铜路上被一辆车撞了
got hit by a car up on Copper road.
然后你就把她那样留在那儿了
And you -- you left her up there all alone?
不然我为什么跑
Why do you think I ran?
我不想看到你发疯
Didn't want you going all crazy and shit.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you,
我要把你埋后院里
You -- I am gonna bury you in the back!
我要弄死你 你个小混♥蛋♥
I will kill you, you little shit!
是吗 就像对让·巴普斯特那样吗
Oh, yeah? Just like you did Jean Baptiste?
你说他去了佛罗里达
You said he was in Florida.
达瑞尔 他总是嘴上说个没完
Darryl, he was talking a lot of shit,
所以我崩了他
so I shot him, okay?
-我打算告诉你的 -但是你没有
- I was gonna tell you. - But you didn't, huh?
你去找杜威 把咱的货拿回来
You go to Dewey, get our brown bricks.
等完事儿了 买♥♥个百合花环
When that's done, get a wreath and some lilies,
我们给切尔西好好办个葬礼
we'll give Chelsea a proper burial.
你去把她的尸体找回来
You, go up there and get her body.
表示一下你的心意
Show a little goddamn respect.
然后你挖个坑把她埋了
Then you're gonna dig the hole to bury her in.
你看着他 别让他跑了
You make sure he don't run off.
我们麻烦已经够多了
We got enough goddamn problems.
等这些都完事儿了
When that's all done,
我们再开个正式的家庭会议
we gonna have a big, old family conference.
听懂了吗
You hear me?
你得让我去看看她
Hey, you got to let me go up and see her.
他妈的不行
No, god damn it!
我不会让这个混♥蛋♥
I ain't gonna let this shit...
-那个小兔崽子 -丹尼 听着
- That little bastard! - Danny! Listen to me!
你给我清醒点
Get your mind right!
我们等会再来处理肯德尔
We'll deal with Kendal later.
听见了吗
You hear me?
听见了
Yeah, I hear you.
丹尼 还有一件事
Hey, Danny, one more thing.
叫你因为让的事撒谎 赶紧起来
That's for lying about J.B. Now get up.
你刚才在厕所里怎么了
What was with you in the bathroom earlier?
我看你站在那里两眼放空
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表