剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
相信我 不会出岔子的
Everybody's gonna be just fine, trust me.
就算货送到了 我们决定合作
Even if it arrives safely and we agree to go with you,
也给不了你们两成
20% ain't happening.
那你们觉得
Well, what would you consider fair
这样的活应该分几成呢
for this kind of specialized labor?
一成
10%.
是你送到这的一成
And that's of what you actually deliver,
不是在墨西哥拿到的一成
not what you leave Mexico with.
这活还有三个合作伙伴
There are three other partners involved in this enterprise.
如果你们拿两成
If we pay you 20%,
就和我们赚的差不多了
then you're making almost as much as us,
这可不行
and that hardly seems fair.
如果你们没法把东西运到这儿
Well, if you can't find someone to get your shit over here,
那你们屁也赚不到
y'all gonna be splitting exactly jack shit.
这就是传说中的奥黛丽妓院
Yo, this Audry's famous whorehouse?
没错 但现在不营业
It is. But we are closed.
见鬼
Damn.
怎么 你们把姑娘干没了吗
What happened, all the pussy ran out on y'all or something?
我们在熏蒸屋子
We're fumigating.
给妓院做熏蒸
Fumigating? The whores?
我就知道你会笑
I knew you would like that.
但是说真的
But seriously, though,
我要进去瞧瞧
I'm gonna need to take a peek inside.
说真的
Seriously.
你要逼我再说一遍
If I got to tell you we're closed again,
就有你好看了
we gonna have a problem.
现在要你好看
You already got a problem.
这是罗斯科
Meet Roscoe.
来打个招呼 罗斯科
Say hi, Roscoe.
你们好
Hi.
一口价 一成半怎么样
Why don't we say 15% and call it a day?
能拿一成半我就自己干了
For 15%, I'll smuggle it in myself.
那你自己干吧
So go ahead and do it, man.
别在这儿浪费我时间
Stop wasting my goddamn time.
出了什么事
Something wrong?
用不着我提醒你们了吧
I don't suppose I got to tell y'all
别把手伸进大衣
not to reach inside your coats
也别做傻事
or do anything accordingly stupid.
两位 有什么需要吗
Can we help you gentlemen?
有需要
I bet you can.
你们哪个是博伊德·克劳德
Which one of y'all Boyd Crowder?
是谁想认识我
Who may I say is asking?
谁
Who?
我们俩
We are.
不管你们是谁
Well, whoever you are,
鉴于这两天
taking into consideration everything
发生的种种
that's happened in the last 48 hours,
你们要么为了钱或毒品 要么为了寻仇
I take it you're here for drugs or money or maybe revenge.
好家伙
Man, this dude!
说的没错
Yes. God damn, I love it.
报仇你就自己留着吧
But you can keep the revenge.
我们只要毒品或者钱
We'll just take the drugs or the money.
其实呢 我甚至可以让你选给哪样
In fact, I'll even let you pick which.
你还真是体谅别人
Well, that's mighty considerate.
他就是博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder's the man.
怎么着 孩子们
So, how about it, boys?
咱们该给他们什么
What should we give them, huh?
五十万 怎么够呢
Half a mil? But why stop there?
你们应该想要一百万 对吧
'cause y'all probably want the full mil, right?
或者更好的选择 我们把毒品都给你们
Or, better yet, we could just give you all our drugs,
让你们拿走
let you take that.
怎么样
How would that be for you boys?
别来这套 博伊德
Don't do this, Boyd.
你看 好不容易有了点进展 对吧
Now, see, we was getting along there for a minute, right?
-别毁了它 -其实呢
- So don't ruin it. - Actually,
我们可以开展点业务
we might have a job opening.
你们只需要把这家伙打死 接受10%分成
All you got to do is kill this fella right here, agree to 10%,
然后就由你们负责运货了
and you can become our new smugglers.
伙计 你疯了吗
Man, is you out your mind?
没人能耍我好吗
Ain't nobody doing shit to me.
或者更好点 为什么我们不都把枪拔♥出♥来♥
Or better yet, why don't we all just pull right now?
打他个天昏地暗
Shoot this shit out,
硝烟散尽再看情况呢
see what's what when the smoke clears, huh?
博伊德 别激动 伙计
Boyd, cool out, man.
一成我接受了
I'll take 10%.
闭嘴 达瑞尔
Shut up, Darryl.
现在接受太晚了
It's already too late for that.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
谁有兴趣
Who's in?
米勒 你说这是一群畜生 笨鹅
Miller, would you call this a herd, a gaggle,
还是一群混♥蛋♥呢
or a flock of assholes?
他们是混♥蛋♥联♥合♥国♥
I would call this a United Nations of Assholes.
这玩笑开得好
Well, that's funny,
因为我们正商议大事呢
'cause we were just discussing ratifying some shit.
孩子们 我要你们放下枪
Boys, we're gonna need you two to put them guns down.
雷兰 我能失陪一下吗
Uh, Raylan, can I be excused from the table?
不 你不能
No, you may not.
孩子们
Boys.
不需要理由 法警
Reason not the need, Marshal.
说吧
Here we go.
什么
I'm sorry?
李尔王的台词
"King Lear"?
莎士比亚
Shakespeare?
就是说李尔王把自己的王国分成了两半
Basically, Lear split his kingdom in half
给了他的两个女儿
and gave it to his two daughters,
作为交换 李尔王全身而退 并保留一百名骑士
deal being Lear get to hang out and keep 100 knights.
她们同意了 可随后
They agree, and then later,
这两个臭婊♥子♥
these two bitch-ass daughters,
改了主意
they change the deal.
她们说 父亲 你要一百个骑士干什么
They like, "Well, daddy, what you need with 100 knights?
五十 十个 五个
50, 10, 5?
你要骑士做什么呢
What you need with one?"
李尔王说 不需要理由
Lear says, "Reason not the need."
真帅
Hot damn!
不需要理由
Reason not the need.
我不知道这俩货在这扯什么
I don't understand what these two are talking about,
但是我得承认 我还挺有兴趣
but I got to admit I'm interested.
以此类推 我们是李尔王
Well, in the analogy, we be Lear,
我们要的是应得的
and we just want what's rightfully ours,
然后我们退出 不再出现
and then we out, never to be seen again.
而他们 就是那两个臭婊♥子♥
And, well, they the bitches.
你们可以抓他们 也可以占领王国
You can have them and they kingdom.
你们俩侮辱了缉毒局探员
You two assaulted a D.E.A. Agent.
还把飞飚害死了
And you got Hot Rod killed.
是 但那都是因为这些家伙
Yeah, but that's all 'cause of these folks here.
我们把他们交给你们
We handed them to you.
你们应该感谢我们
You ought to be thanking us.
你们俩最好的结果
No way either of you are walking out of here
也是带着手铐走出这里
in anything less than handcuffs.
我给你们三秒钟 罗斯科
I'm gonna give you three seconds, Roscoe.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
听着 现在我懂了 你是因为飞飚生气了
Look, now, I know you upset over hot rod,
-但你最好别逼我们 - 米勒
- but you know better than to push us. - Miller.
你哥哥威胁缉毒署探员
Your brother threatened a D.E.A. Officer.
放下枪 否则我打死你
Put that gun down, or I'll kill you dead.
放下枪
Put it down.
放下枪
Put it down.
别做傻事 杰
Don't do it, Jay.
放下枪
Put it down.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表