剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
两周你说
Two weeks, huh?
恩
Yeah.
两周也好
I could use two weeks off.
是吗
That's funny.
也给了我时间弥补你嘛
Gives me plenty of time to make it up to you.
那倒是
Sure.
打扰 结账
Excuse me. Would you close us out?
好的
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去见几个朋友
I'm seeing some friends.
你打算哄哄我吗
Want to try and cheer me up.
要不我带瓶波兰顿特藏威士忌
How about I just come over with a bottle of blanton's
用最传统的方法哄你开心
and cheer you up the old-fashioned way?
怎么啦
What?
她说她要用点女人的手段
She said she was gonna alienate
处理你的感情问题
your affection by working her feminine wiles.
让她放马过来
I'd like to see her try.
意思是她没希望
Meaning she doesn't have a hope in hell
还是你是想试一下
or you would like to see her try?
她不是我的菜
Not my type.
罪犯家族出身
Criminal family,
后腰有纹身 我以为你就喜欢这类呢
tramp stamp -- I thought that was exactly your type.
后腰纹身
Tramp stamp?
吉文斯先生
Uh, Mr. Givens,
很抱歉 您的卡不能用
I'm sorry, but your card was declined.
奇怪了
Oh, that's odd.
屏幕显示需要销毁
Uh, the message on the screen said to destroy it.
我是联邦法警
I'm a deputy U.S. Marshal.
我可以保证那不是失窃的卡
I can promise you it ain't stolen.
恐怕我还是得先销毁它
I'm afraid I'm still gonna have to destroy it.
那你还拿它过来干什么
Yet you brought it back to the table anyway?
还需要您付账
And I still need payment for the drinks.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我回去还你
I'll pay you back.
那么
So...
你应该接电♥话♥
You should probably get that.
也许是信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥打来的
It might be the credit-card company
或是某个你没注意到她后腰纹身的妞
or...someone with a tramp stamp you never noticed.
我是吉文斯
Givens.
你的卡是不是在...
You having trouble with your card at the...
午夜之星沙龙刷不了了 笨蛋法警
Midnight Star Saloon, Deputy Dipshit?
你怎么样 T.C
How's it going, T.C.?
作为逃犯的生活怎么样
How's life as a fugitive?
我希望你在约会
I just hope you're on a date.
一天被耍两次的感觉又如何
How's it feel -- look like a chump twice in one day?
你怎么知道我号♥码的
How'd you get my number?
拜托 我14岁就会入侵电♥话♥系统了
Man, I've been phone phreaking since I was 14.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is,
估计是忙得你没时间把妹了
but I'm guessing it means you weren't getting laid much.
我刚刚清空了你的所有银行账户 混♥蛋♥
I just drained every one of your bank accounts, asshole.
如果你想要回你的钱
Now, you want that money back,
就别来打搅我的生活
you stop screwing up my life.
反正恐怕你永远也抓不到我
It ain't like you're ever gonna catch me, anyway.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们有个小队专门抓你这种人
We got a special squad for chasing guys like you.
公平起见 队里全是残疾法警
Deputies all missing limbs -- make it fair.
看来你已经放弃了是吗
Yeah, you're giving up already, though, huh?
坐在酒吧里 喝着啤酒
At that bar, having a beer.
七瓶啤酒呢
Ooh, several beers.
你是不是酗酒啊 法警先生
You an alcoholic, deputy?
我说过我明天会去抓你
I told you I was gonna get you tomorrow.
要是你想改成今晚也行
I'll make it tonight if you'd like.
来抓我啊
Well, come and get me.
你接到的电♥话♥是通过互联网打的
Phone call you received was made over the internet,
显然这个人用的是他所住酒店的无线网
and apparently the guy's using wi-fi from the hotel he's at.
他这么做可有点蠢 不是吗
Kind of stupid of him, ain't it?
这个人有能力随意清空你的银行账户
The guy's got skill enough to empty your bank account at will.
他才不蠢 他简直是史蒂夫·乔布斯
He wasn't stupid, he'd be steve jobs, right?
不管怎么说 克里斯查到了他的房♥间
Anyway, Chris traced it back to his room.
我的活儿做完了吧
Am I done?
特遣小组已经出发了
Fugitive task force is on its way.
告诉他们在我到那之前不要轻举妄动
Tell them not to do shit until I get there.
告诉T.C我今晚就会抓住他
Told T.C. I was gonna get him tonight.
破门而入抓他的是我
It's gonna be me coming through that door.
温蒂
Hey, wendy.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我有点事想跟你说
I need to talk to you about something.
我知道我刚回来没多久
Look, I know I just got back,
但结果发现我还得掉头回去
but it turns out I have to make a u-turn,
尽快赶回莱星顿
head back up to Lexington, and fast.
是很重要的事吗
Is it important?
不是
No.
那好 以后再说
All right. We'll talk later.
把你该死的的手从瓶子上拿开
Get your damn hands off that bottle.
这儿又没人
There wasn't nobody here.
你让我去干吗
What am I 'posed to do?
去打个手♥枪♥之类的
Man, go get a hand job or something.
我一会儿再找你
I'll get you in a minute.
-谁啊 -杰克叔叔
- Yeah? - Hey, Uncle Jack?
我是肯德尔
It's Kendal.
别再说什么"肯德尔是谁"
And don't say, "Kendal who?"
我六岁时就觉得不好笑了
That joke ain't been funny since I was 6.
最近怎么样 孩子
How are you, Kiddo?
我挺好...也许吧
I'm good...I guess.
我想知道你现在住在哪儿
I was wondering where you were living now.
在肯塔基附近吗
Anywhere near Kentucky?
这是艾娃
This is Ava.
她下周开始接替我
She's gonna be taking over for me, starting next week.
米拉姆见过你了吗
Milam met you yet?
我是什么 狗屎吗
What am I, dog shit?
不 佩妮
No, Penny.
不 你只是...现在跟别人一起了
No, you're just -- you know, meeting someone new.
很高兴见到你 莱纳
It's a pleasure to meet you, Rhyner.
而且还这么专业
And so professional.
莱恩
Hey, Rhynes.
-你不必这么做的 -我知道
- You didn't have to do that. - Yeah, I know.
-你是...艾娃·克劳德对吧 -对
- You're, uh -- you're Ava Crowder, right? - Yep.
在这附近见过你
Yeah, I been seeing you around.
期待与你共事
Looking forward to working with you.
佩妮 看来今天是我们俩的最后一次了
All right, Penny, guess this is that farewell lap.
你先走吧 把东西给朱迪斯
You can go ahead and take the stuff to Judith.
我随后就来
I'll be right behind you.
他可用不了多久
He doesn't take long.
每次都得这样吗
This is every time?
别担心 他人很好的
Don't worry. He's a nice guy.
那活儿相当大 不过你会习惯的
It's real big, but you'll get used to it.
好了
All right.
这个给你 艾娃
Here you go, Ava.
你真的不能 多呆一会儿吗
You sure you can't, uh, stay for a little bit?
不能 我赶时间
Yeah. I got to run.
那好吧
All right, then.
可惜你得去...
Too bad you had to make the trip out to...
我从来没坐过帆船
I never been on a sailboat.
摩托艇 或者划艇
uh, motorboats, uh, rowboats,
无所谓了
sure, no problem.
但是我觉着 "那玩意儿能有多难"
But I figured, "Hey, how hard could it be?"
你呢
How about you?
你喜欢海吗
You -- you like the ocean?
不喜欢 无聊死了
No, I think it's lame.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表